The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2011, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
centrefield46 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Yep cheerful and bubbly, her personality a major plus factor...
Old 18-02-2011, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Xin Xin of L2831A is a jovial and pretty SYT but no physique and tits lor ......

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 19-02-2011, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 19
ezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud of
Short FR on two girls in L18H05

Where: L18H05

Name: Kun Kun or Queen (did not really get it)

Look 7.5/10
pleasant, big eyes

Figure: 7.5/10
Height: 1.62 (estimated), curvaceous body, perky butt.

Skin: 8.0/10
White and smooth

Boobs: 7.0/10
B cup, red and small nipples

Shower : 2.0/10
The shortest shower I had in GL.

Cat Bath : 4.0/10
brief and soft

French Kiss : NA

AR : 5.0/10
brief and gentle

BBBJ : 7.0/10
SOP

FJ: 8.0/10
super wet, natural juice, no KY needed

Attitude: 8.0/10
tender and womanly, GFE very high

RTF: Yes.
==================

Name: Wong Fei

pretty face, big eyes, 60% looks like Fey Wong, good figure

C-cup, service average, a bit rush, no much GFE, quite commerical

RTF: No
Old 19-02-2011, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 23
zyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to all

Girl: Lan Tian (Blue Sky in Chinese) (Home base L20 H01)

Finally got a chance to go back to GL after a long long break.

Went to Gwee / Willie palce at 2831B, and Gwee recommended Lan Tian. He said would suit my taste, as he still remembers what I like. My fav was Sally the Malaysian girl.

Lan Tian arrived and I looked at her and thought she is a Malaysian. She has darker skin tone compared to the other PRC gals. She is slightly shorter than me (I am 1.61m tall only), and nice smile with bit tinted hair of just above her shoulder. She was wearing very tiny shorts and translucent top.

We entered the room and she was very friendly. She hugged me and kissed my lips lightly. We stripped and went to the shower room. She washed me and gave me some listerine to wash my mouth. She then went behind my back and rubbed her nice body against my back and stroked my dick from below my legs, and that was goooodddddd. She went to my front and rubbed her nice titts on my chest and we began to french. It was nice.

After the nice shower, I laid on my back and she asked me to turn to face down. She applied some body lotion on my back and rubbed her nice titts on my back and butt. She then had some water in her mouth and started licking my back and butt. The she spat out the water and asked me to go in doggy position. She wiped my asshole with a piece of wet tissue and then she did a nice AR on me. It was good. She also licked my balls and my hard dick from behind. The she asked me to turn to face up and she stared to bbbj me. Wow, it was good and I haven't had such good bbbj for a long time. She sat on my tummy and lowered her titts for me to suck on them. She moaned softly and my hands roamed to her pussy to stroke it. She twitched a little. The pussy was dry, no KY. It got a little wet after some rubbing from my fingers.

She laid down, and I went on top to suck her nipples and went down slowly to her pussy. She has dark pussy lips and were protruding. The clit is very small and I had to take some time to get it exposed. She raised her legs up high and welcomed me to lick her pussy. I licked it and she was moaning and eyes closed. She held my hands tightly as I licked faster. She moaned louder. I also inserted my finger and she did not resist. She seemed to enjoy me playing her pussy. She jerked slightly and I asked if she cummed and she said yes.

I then turned to let her suck my dick again while I licked and fingered her again. She sucked harder and faster. I was afraid I might cum, so I stopped and told her I am ready to fuck her. She put on the condom and I entered her in missionary. She gasped as I pumped her slowly. We frenched like lover. Then I turn her sideways and pumped her again. She liked it as she said it was good. Then I turned her to doggy position and slowly pumped her. Grabbed her titts and then pumped harder and faster. She began to moan louder. After some minutes, I cummed and rested in that position for a while. I took out my dick and the outside of the condom was all wet with her love juice.

She took out the condom and wrapped my dick with toilet paper and laid beside me and hugged me. She said she was wick and needed some rest. After a while, we went to the shower and ended the session. We had our good bye frenches and left the room.

Overall a good session and a good recommendation from Gwee.

Ratings in my opinion:

Look: 6.5/10
Titts: 6.5/10 (real, about 32B and light brown nipples)
Body: 6.5/10 (slim, darker skin tone and like Malaysian even her face)
Pussy: 6.5/10 (dark protuding lips and red inside, no KY)
Frenching: Yes
Fingering: Yes
AR: 6.5/10
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 7.5/10 (enjoys the fuck and frenching while fucking)

RTF: why not?

Cheers!
Old 20-02-2011, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
jimlim3112 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1606 Ju Er

Face: 8 sweet cute type
Body: 7.5 slim with good fair skin
Boobs: B
BJ: 7
Frenching: She was having a cough, so I did not try
FJ: 6 (she was rather loose for a young girl; disappointing for me) Must try rear or other entry the next time.
GFE: 6 not talkative but friendly with cute voice
RTF: probably yes
Final result: $150 just made band 1

Saw Ker er at big lane 1606......any brother can advise whether she frenches and attitude?
Old 20-02-2011, 12:01 PM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimlim3112 View Post
1606 Ju Er

Saw Ker er at big lane 1606......any brother can advise whether she frenches and attitude?
Ker Er offers good service~!

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 21-02-2011, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
corin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2062 Bing Bing

Went back to 2062 last weekend after some time (due to the festives, no time to bonk =p) and check out the girls. Was there early in the afternoon though, cos i had nothing to do the day. There was not many ladies that day, 4 i think. I chose the lady in black dress and her name is Bing Bing.

For a moment while walking up the stairs, I thought she looks very fierce as she didnt say anything. But once inside, she kind of opened up (no pun intended) and began to start chatting. Quite standard SOP, strip for me i strip for her then we took a shower. She does quite a nice AR and catbath, but she can't really do much positions. Most of the time she prefers lying down and me doing it which I don't really care. As long as fuck can liao.

Overall: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10 Pretty small. With bra looks nice, strip liao actually find out very small
GFE: 8.5/10 She can really chat up, which is what I like actually
Looks: 7.5/10
French: A little
Finger: No
RTF: Not really if I can find nicer gems at 2062 I'll pick others (i like 2062 cos of the house outlooks, nice comfy and clean!)

Cheers

-C
Old 21-02-2011, 09:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
Largeville has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by corin View Post
2062 Bing Bing

Went back to 2062 last weekend after some time (due to the festives, no time to bonk =p) and check out the girls. Was there early in the afternoon though, cos i had nothing to do the day. There was not many ladies that day, 4 i think. I chose the lady in black dress and her name is Bing Bing.

For a moment while walking up the stairs, I thought she looks very fierce as she didnt say anything. But once inside, she kind of opened up (no pun intended) and began to start chatting. Quite standard SOP, strip for me i strip for her then we took a shower. She does quite a nice AR and catbath, but she can't really do much positions. Most of the time she prefers lying down and me doing it which I don't really care. As long as fuck can liao.

Overall: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10 Pretty small. With bra looks nice, strip liao actually find out very small
GFE: 8.5/10 She can really chat up, which is what I like actually
Looks: 7.5/10
French: A little
Finger: No
RTF: Not really if I can find nicer gems at 2062 I'll pick others (i like 2062 cos of the house outlooks, nice comfy and clean!)

Cheers

-C
Agree with most of your experience bro.

She is like university girl... SYT and demure type and can really just chat strong GFE.
BBBJ: 8/10 Not too bad, strong suction in the bath. BUT after 30 seconds, i decided to stop her and realize i better wear cap and don't play play.
FJ: 8/10 very accomodating. Many positions and gets quite wet.
AR: 7/10 She probes quite deep with her tongue and would ask in mandarin "shiok or not"... of course lah.
Overall package: Nice lah... but so many out there before so i guess wont RTF. She allows 2 shots.
Old 22-02-2011, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 16
ct12343 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterct12343 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimlim3112 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Ker Er offers good service~!
Agree with bro Alejandro88 that she offers good service, but she is a reluctant frencher.
Old 22-02-2011, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
corin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro largeville, any 2062 gals to recommend? =)

Here's a mini list of 2062 gals which I tried (in chronological order since early 2010)

1. Tian tian
Chatty, first gal I took on my first visit to 2062. She sounds like Malaysian leh, lian bang qiang very strong but she say from China. Whatever la... haha.. RTF: Maybe

2. Wen wen (not sure if still around)
Nothing much, a little plump leh. RTF: Nope

3. Judy (not sure if still around)
Not so much of an impression of her to be honest.

4. Anna
Slutty. I like... She's quite short, looks quite mature than the others. And in bed she attemps to "rape" you haha.. RTF: Yes 70%

5. Zu Er
Slim, Sexy. Pretty face. Everything that I like. A little GFE, Chatty, can french... WILL RTF BUT SHE ALWAYS NOT AROUND WHEN I RTF

6. Le Le
Chatty, nice boobs. She likes to suck alot, I don't get why. Suck so much, after ride awhile then check clear liao. Pretty face but no fun. And she don't give me the feeling that I find from Zu Er... RTF: Maybe

7. Bing Bing
FR is 2 posts above.

I think thats it, if Im not wrong. Maybe memory failing me... lao liao.. hahaha

-C
Old 22-02-2011, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ct12343 View Post
Agree with bro Alejandro88 that she offers good service, but she is a reluctant frencher.
The french thingey is a rather sensitive and subjective issue. The strange thing is, a particular WL allows you to do almost anything on her except frenching.

Some blokes are damn lucky to have savour the tongues of all the pretty WLs.

Old 23-02-2011, 12:36 PM
Samster

ol'ManPushCart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
The french thingey is a rather sensitive and subjective issue. The strange thing is, a particular WL allows you to do almost anything on her except frenching.

Agree with you on this bro
Old 23-02-2011, 12:42 PM
Samster

ol'ManPushCart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Accurate FR. one of my preferred RTF
Thanks bro
Old 23-02-2011, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

They told me that they are selling their body so no frenching means that they are still holding on to their heart and soul lor...
Old 23-02-2011, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 23
zyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
They told me that they are selling their body so no frenching means that they are still holding on to their heart and soul lor...
Traditionally is like this. But now many allow frenching. Whether this is service or they like you, is up to us to interpret.

Cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1