The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2018, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
avastfelix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Which should I be worried about more?

I had protected sex in a massage place, I am wondering what kind of STDs/STi will I get? like the chances of getting different types of sickness, im pretty worried.
Old 31-07-2018, 03:13 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Which should I be worried about more?

you are pretty safe so long the condom is intact and didnt tear .. stop worry too much.. fear and anxiety will kill you before anything else if you worry too much...

go for a check up if you wish to after the window period...

Quote:
Originally Posted by avastfelix View Post
I had protected sex in a massage place, I am wondering what kind of STDs/STi will I get? like the chances of getting different types of sickness, im pretty worried.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 31-07-2018, 04:53 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by avastfelix View Post
If you're a hypochondriac it would be best if you refrain from commercial sex.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 01-08-2018, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
you are pretty safe so long the condom is intact and didnt tear .. stop worry too much.. fear and anxiety will kill you before anything else if you worry too much...

go for a check up if you wish to after the window period...
Yes I plan to do so.. thanks for the comment!
Old 01-08-2018, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
If you're a hypochondriac it would be best if you refrain from commercial sex.

Yes I plan to refrain from it at the moment. It was an impulse
Old 15-08-2018, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 14
kue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The moment you step and intend to do any hanky panky, the risks is always there!

Protection will lower the risks of getting those nasty STDs.

I had my fair share of worries and paranoid when my body something wrong. Went DSC once, all negative. Through all the years of Cheonging, I had went to check up several times.

But I would like to warn bros to check again, especially HSV type 1. My last check up at private clinic, doc emailed me about my blood test result.

I am glad that I did not kena any nasty STDs but 2nd paragraph of the email shocked me! It says incidentally the result indicates you hve HSV type 1. A common cold sores virus that do not need treatment.

How do I got it? Touching, kissing, licking?

What to do what to do what to do?

I had cut down my visits to massage. Try to control your urge. Do not regrets later.

How much have u spent? 你花了多少钱?
https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.ph...329&highlight=
Old 15-08-2018, 01:28 PM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

no need to freak out.. u are just 1 out of 1.5 people of the world population that has the virus... about 2/3 of the world population under the age of 50 has the hsv 1 virus accordingly to the WHO

http://www.who.int/news-room/detail/...x-virus-type-1

read more about HSV in the link below
http://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sh...-simplex-virus

Quote:
Originally Posted by kue19xx View Post
The moment you step and intend to do any hanky panky, the risks is always there!

I had my fair share of worries and paranoid when my body something wrong. Went DSC once, all negative. Through all the years of Cheonging, I had went to check up several times.

But I would like to warn bros to check again, especially HSV type 1. My last check up at private clinic, doc emailed me about my blood test result.

I am glad that I did not kena any nasty STDs but 2nd paragraph of the email shocked me! It says incidentally the result indicates you hve HSV type 1. A common cold sores virus that do not need treatment.

I had cut down my visits to massage. Try to control your urge. Do not regrets later.

Old 15-08-2018, 03:39 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

HSV1 is often transmitted during childhood from parents or close relatives to the children they are looking after.

The transmission has nothing to do with sex. It is a result of day to day contact, sharing of cups, towels etc.

You could have caught it from your mum, your dad or any close relative who looked after you when you were still a baby.

https://www.urmc.rochester.edu/encyc...ntentid=P02518

Herpes Simplex Virus (Cold Sores) in Children

What are cold sores in children?

Cold sores are small blisters around the mouth caused by the herpes simplex virus. They are sometimes called fever blisters.

What causes cold sores in a child?

The most common strain of the virus that causes cold sores is herpes simplex virus 1. The herpes simplex virus in a cold sore is contagious. It can be spread to others by kissing, sharing cups or utensils, sharing washcloths or towels, or by touching the cold sore before it is healed. The virus can also be spread to others 24 to 48 hours before the cold sore appears.

Once a child is infected with the herpes simplex virus, the virus becomes inactive (dormant) for long periods of time. It can then become active at any time and cause cold sores. The cold sores usually don't last longer than 2 weeks. Hot sun, cold wind, illness, or a weak immune system can cause cold sores to occur.

Quote:

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 15-08-2018, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 14
kue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks Boss Sam and Big Sexy for the info.

I do understand that HSV1 is not sexually transmitted. I start to search online for info about HSV1 after my boold test result and had learnt more about HSV1.

My family is still not aware, worry how they will react. I stop sharing food or drinks with my family members since then.

How I get got it I will never know.

If you feel something not right just go checkup. If you can afford to Cheong, I dun think you could not afford to pay for a blood test. Diff pakage cost diff price. My last test I paid $160 @ a private clinic.

My usual ML at chinatown just text me say months I hve not go find her. My small head itch again.

How much have u spent? 你花了多少钱?
https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.ph...329&highlight=
Old 16-08-2018, 04:07 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

The HSV1 infection rate is about 75% to 80% in the adult population.

This means that if you're standing in a room with 10 other people 8 of them are infected.

If you are infected and you have been sharing food and drinks with your family in the past then they are all probably infected by now so there is little point in being paranoid about it.

Just carry on with your life as you always have.

Studies have also shown that children that have been infected with HSV1 about the waistline are far less likely to catch HSV1 in the genital area later in life when they become sexually active so could be doing your kids a favor if they are infected early in life.

Quote:

I do understand that HSV1 is not sexually transmitted. I start to search online for info about HSV1 after my boold test result and had learnt more about HSV1.

My family is still not aware, worry how they will react. I stop sharing food or drinks with my family members since then.

If you feel something not right just go checkup. If you can afford to Cheong, I dun think you could not afford to pay for a blood test. Diff pakage cost diff price. My last test I paid $160 @ a private clinic.

My usual ML at chinatown just text me say months I hve not go find her. My small head itch again.

Old 16-08-2018, 06:56 AM

not quite correct mate... you CAN get hsv1 from sexual activities/contact..

while there is no cure for HSV... there are antiviral medications available and learn to live with it..

there is a sticky thread on herpes.. do read it if you have the time..
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=21670

Quote:

Old 16-08-2018, 10:21 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
while there is no cure for HSV... there are antiviral medications available and learn to live with it..
Anti viral medications are only necessary for those who have outbreaks.

The vast majority of those infected never experience any symptoms whatsoever and there is no need for any treatment.

The best summary and assessment of HSV1 I have come across is at

https://herpes.org.uk/wp-content/upl...-printable.pdf

Even those who do not have HSV1 in their bodies almost certainly have Herpes Zoster which causes shingles in later life and nobody makes a fuss about Herpes Zoster yet for some reason everyone makes a big deal of HSV1 and 2 for the sole reason that it can infect the genital area only whereas Zoster can break out anywhere and cause far worse pain.

Old 16-08-2018, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 15
cuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to all

Acyclovir..most common medication against HPV n Herpes Zoster!
Old 16-08-2018, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
majority of those infected never experience any symptoms whatsoever and there is no need for any treatment
I guess thats rather good news for most people
Old 17-08-2018, 05:29 AM

i just reread your post..
i misread it as "Acyclovir..most common medication against HSV n Herpes Zoster!"
do u really mean HPV? i dont think Acyclovir is most common medication or even effective against HPV..

FOR HSV...
Acyclovir, famciclovir, and valaciclovir are consider the first-line drugs for HSV...there are also 2nd line drugs for the management of HSV..
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK47444/

Antiviral medications serves afew purposes esp in the case of genital Herpes
https://www.webmd.com/genital-herpes...ment-options#1

1. Initial treatment. If you have symptoms such as sores when you're first diagnosed with genital herpes, your doctor will usually give you a brief course (seven to 10 days) of antiviral therapy to relieve them or prevent them from getting worse. Your doctor may keep you on the drugs longer if the sores don't heal in that time.
After the first treatment, work with your doctor to come up with the best way to take antiviral therapies. There are two options:

2. Intermittent treatment. Your doctor may prescribe an antiviral drug for you to keep on hand in case you have another flare-up; this is called intermittent therapy. You can take the pills for two to five days as soon as you notice sores or when you feel an outbreak coming on. Sores will heal and disappear on their own, but taking the drugs can make the symptoms less severe and make them go away faster.

3. Suppressive treatment. If you have outbreaks often, you may want to consider taking an antiviral drug every day. Doctors call this suppressive therapy. For someone who has more than six outbreaks a year, suppressive therapy can reduce the number of outbreaks by 70% to 80%. Many people who take the antiviral drugs daily have no outbreaks at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntjigger View Post
Acyclovir..most common medication against HPV n Herpes Zoster!

Last edited by Big Sexy; 17-08-2018 at 12:35 PM. Reason: correction
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1