The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2018, 03:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Best Friend's Mom, Kat

Thumbs up. Appreciate your effort.

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 13-08-2018, 05:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

Fortunately enough for her, the dice rolled Truth so she didn't have to strip. However, the unfortunate thing for her was the winner was none other than Uncle Maxwell. She ought to be prepared for the type of questions that he would ask her. I don't think it needs to bear repeating at this point but needless to say, he then opened his mouth and,

" So Kat, tell me. How did you feel going out in that attire earlier? "

Auntie Kat glared at him almost immediately. " Felt really bad. "

" Really now? Remember, I want the absolute truth. That's the purpose of the Truth or Dare isn't it? " Uncle Maxwell wasn't buying it at the slightest.

" That's the truth. " Auntie Kat firmly insisted.

" If you insist on lying then the deal is off. I'm sure many people would be more than happy to not have to delete that photo. " Uncle Maxwell shrugged as he then glanced towards Richard.

" Yeah. It will be a real shame to have to delete such a nice photo. " Richard joined in the fun. " Seeing this photos make me want to invest so much more into the company. Maybe we can use the photo to get more potential investors? "

" Absolutely not! " Auntie Kat immediately raised her voice, obviously mortified by that idea.

" Why not? I bet you would get a big juicy pay raise after. " Richard grinned.

" .. Fine. It felt really awkward at first but I sort of got used to it afterward. " Auntie Kat finally spat out the truth.

" And then? We want more commentary, more feelings man. " Uncle Maxwell grinned as he egged her on. " Explain to us why you got wet while on our way back? Or did you get wet before we even got to the club? "

" I was afraid of getting seen and the wind was brushing against my crotch each time I moved. " Auntie Kat bit her lips. She knew nothing less would warrant a pass from Uncle Maxwell and that he would continue pushing her until he gets the desirable answer.

" And because of that, you got aroused? " Uncle Maxwell asked again, prompting Auntie Kat to slightly lower her head in shame and nodded.

" Good enough. " Uncle Maxwell was satisfied with her honesty and decided to move on to the next game.

The next game was also in favor of the guys as Deborah was the one who lost this time and Lady Luck just wasn't on her side unlike Auntie Kat as her dice rolled Dare. Richard was the winner as he then glanced towards Uncle Maxwell as if to ask for permission. Apathetically, Uncle Maxwell simply shrugged.

" Don't mind me. She's a consenting adult. "

" You raise her well huh? " Richard grinned as he licked his lips perversely. Needless to say, Deborah had to take off her top and she did so without much of a fuss, revealing her white bra underneath to everyone.

Unfortunately, her limelight was quickly stolen from her as a wet sound echoed behind us. All of us turned in response to hearing it as we could see Auntie Maxwell on all fours, sucking Harry off. It seems that things were progressing much faster there than here. Auntie Kat remained quiet at witnessing her colleague getting sucked off but it was obvious that Harry was slightly embarrassed about it as he glanced back towards us, only to realize that everyone was watching him as his head immediately reverted back to below him.

" Alright time's up. " we could then hear Uncle D calling out as he glanced at his watch. It seems that Auntie Maxwell had lost the bottle and had to do a dare of sucking someone off for 30 seconds.

Upon hearing that declaration from Uncle D, Auntie Maxwell then hesitantly parted her lips from his rock hard cock, leaving a trail of saliva behind as Harry immediately tried to place his cock back inside of his jeans but Auntie Maxwell wasn't having any of that and grabbed hold of his shaft and simply smiled at him seductively.

" Now now, don't need to be shy. Don't need to go through the trouble of hiding anything. Isn't that right, Kat? "

Both Auntie Kat and Harry immediately flinched upon hearing her name mentioned. Auntie Kat then snorted, " Hmph. Just do what you guys want, why bother asking me? "

I could see Harry turning slightly red as he gave up on hiding instead and we then resumed our games.
Old 13-08-2018, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
Culina deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, seems to be getting hotter!
Old 14-08-2018, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
rupahit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Super juicy stuff, way to go bro
Old 14-08-2018, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this nice story.
Old 14-08-2018, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
merseykop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ts,

I want to see exhibit P

Thanks
Old 14-08-2018, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 6
lucypham deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

BIG thanks to TS for nice story.
Old 14-08-2018, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
TriangleLife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, nice story and hope to read more updates.
Old 14-08-2018, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 7
CMBI deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCMBI deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Really a nice story to read
Old 15-08-2018, 04:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

Fast forward a few games more, it seems that everyone in our group had already made enough preparations for them to win as the pile was noticeably slightly smaller than before. Needless to say, I was with them in stockpiling the cards. The only one who wasn't doing so was Auntie Kat and Deborah who had no idea that we were doing such a thing. As such, they received most of the brunts of the loss from this point on. Unlike the rest of us who had stripped off our clothes, leaving us in just our underwear, Auntie Kat was still fully clothed whereas Deborah had only just removed a top. No one wants to see a group of half-naked men. All of us united under one banner which was to win and get the two of them to do our bidding. The men had stopped losing from that point on as each of us seemed to know that each and every one of us was cheating and we took turns on winning.

I then became the winner for the next round and the loser was, unfortunately, Auntie Kat. Her heart sunk the moment she rolled the dice and it was a Dare. She then glanced towards me, her eyes pleading. I already knew what she didn't want me to do. I then feigned to look around as I scratched my head, 'not knowing what to do'. Richard then egged me on,

" Come on boy. Don't be shy. You know what all of us are here for. "

" Umm.. I'm sorry Auntie Kat but could you.. " I lowered my voice meekly to give off the vibe that I had no choice.

" It's ok Sam. I know you have no choice. " Auntie Kat patted my head, buying into my lie as she then stood up.

She then lifted up her shirt, revealing the beige bra which I had saw her putting on earlier. In that split instant, I took a photo of it.

-insert ExhibitQ-

After removing her top, she then placed her shirt on the table by the side before joining us back at the table. Compared to the scenes that I have managed to witness ever since coming to this trip, her attire was mild despite her beige bra showing. It was just a plain old bra that didn't seem to highlight anything at all unlike the much scandalous swimsuit that she had donned earlier in the afternoon. Like I had mentioned in some of my PMs to some bros here, she had dressed as dull as possible after she had showered, choosing not to pick any of the new outfits that Uncle D had gotten for her. And given the context, it's only natural why she would feel that way. To be honest, I was just surprised that she still managed to find that outfit. I would have expected Uncle D to just hide all of them away so that she would have no choice but to wear the ones that he bought.

At the corner of my eye, I could catch Harry sneaking a few peeks here and there at Auntie Kat. The latter did the same. Both of them must have felt the same way about each other. It was nothing short of awkward. While Auntie Kat removed her shirt, Harry already had his cock out and it was standing stiff as ever especially after the teasing blowjob that Auntie Maxwell had given him earlier. But despite the awkwardness, both of them couldn't hide their curiosity about what each other was doing. And since Auntie Maxwell was naked to begin with, each time she lost and had to do a dare, it was just sexual favors after sexual favors which she doesn't seem to mind in the slightest. Harry wasn't the only one with his cock out. At this rate, I wouldn't even be moderately surprised if it just turns out into a massive gangbang on that side.
Old 15-08-2018, 06:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

ExhibitQ please..
Old 15-08-2018, 06:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story ts, more of it will be great.
Old 15-08-2018, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1981 / Power: 18
plok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant future

Can I have exhibit Q please thanks!
Old 15-08-2018, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 535 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Great update TS
Old 15-08-2018, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Dollyqueen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome updates...can pm exhibit q? Tia
Advert Space Available