The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2018, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
StahlAsia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by bird14 View Post
Why don't you go STFU. If you just go for B2B and HJ you definitely won't kena anything even if the girl have AIDS. You choose to go raw and now you want to blame the girl. It's because bastard customer like you that why the girls and the rest of the customer is at risk. Humji then don't come out and play. Stupid as fk.
fuck u lah stupid idiot.Of course we are clean.The gals should make sure themself clean.if not do not offer such service to customer.herself know that clean or not but still wan offer to customer.U can force her to do raw if she not allowed ? think lah bastard
Old 05-06-2018, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
bird14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StahlAsia View Post
fuck u lah stupid idiot.Of course we are clean.The gals should make sure themself clean.if not do not offer such service to customer
who knows how many pussies you have raw already. SELFISH DUMB DUMB ..
Ownself sick don't blame others la.. DUMB DUMB ..
You can continue talking to yourself. DUMB DUMB ..
check out the BOLD DUMB DUMB.. i bet you ownself initial the service that she did not provides.. DUMB DUMB..
Old 05-06-2018, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
check out the BOLD DUMB DUMB.. i bet you ownself initial the service that she did not provides.. DUMB DUMB..
dun be stupid lah.we pay her not she pay us.If cant make sure herself is clean - RIP.I think u fall in love with her coz u angry when ppl raw her.
Old 05-06-2018, 10:00 PM
Samster

all bro here pls make sure she is clean b4 proceed
Old 05-06-2018, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
if u think she is clean go raw her if u dare.If not juz silent
Old 05-06-2018, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Godisgreat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stahlasia bro, honestly everyone is puzzled and wonder what is really your motive and intention to say all such things? All those you mentioned just doesn’t tally and it doesn’t even justify anything. You flame, then side 39 then flame again, what do you need to prove here?
Old 06-06-2018, 02:28 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 0
BrendanRodgers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBrendanRodgers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Actually you cannot blame the girls there for doing raw because this place is only massage and hj..... not suppose to have bbbj or fj..... so the boss do not allow condoms to be supply there. But he do not stop the girls from providing bbbj or fj if they want to offer to customer for extra income..... but unless the customer bring the condoms..... the girls have to do raw as they do not keep condoms in the place.

That is why I always standby keep condom inside my wallet... I dun like to do raw even if the girl dun mind.
Old 06-06-2018, 03:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Antifreeze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StahlAsia View Post
fuck u lah stupid idiot.Of course we are clean.The gals should make sure themself clean.if not do not offer such service to customer.herself know that clean or not but still wan offer to customer.U can force her to do raw if she not allowed ? think lah bastard
That’s why In view of so many successful cock slips in ML39, I’ve warn Bros to Chiong safe Liao, even bbbj By her is also a high risk thing now. There are so many other MLs in the shop, why put urself at risk?
You can’t blame ML39 for not screening thou, because some are std carriers, they themselves do not have any symptoms esp for ladies. No symptom u also won’t go screen yourself right? You already know there are many cock slips in ML39 yet you still do raw, you are just taking chance. It’s a matter of time only. U don’t need other Bros to report they have std, coz if they have its very unlikely you will be spared.

Having said that, please make an appointment with the address I’ve provided, to have yourself screened before going to other innocent MLs who are here struggling to make ends meet.

Bros There are many other MLs out there be it in the shop or other shops. Want FJ go FJ joint, don’t go to b2b HJ joint to have these cheap thrills. The choice is yours, it’s your life. Raw is war. Happy chionging
Old 06-06-2018, 08:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
slimjim123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antifreeze View Post
That’s why In view of so many successful cock slips in ML39, I’ve warn Bros to Chiong safe Liao, even bbbj By her is also a high risk thing now. There are so many other MLs in the shop, why put urself at risk?
You can’t blame ML39 for not screening thou, because some are std carriers, they themselves do not have any symptoms esp for ladies. No symptom u also won’t go screen yourself right? You already know there are many cock slips in ML39 yet you still do raw, you are just taking chance. It’s a matter of time only. U don’t need other Bros to report they have std, coz if they have its very unlikely you will be spared.

Having said that, please make an appointment with the address I’ve provided, to have yourself screened before going to other innocent MLs who are here struggling to make ends meet.

Bros There are many other MLs out there be it in the shop or other shops. Want FJ go FJ joint, don’t go to b2b HJ joint to have these cheap thrills. The choice is yours, it’s your life. Raw is war. Happy chionging
Agreed wif your comments.
There are other girls and shops that provide full service.39 is not the only one in saigon1 give very good servive.
Lets share other girls in saigon1.
We have choice and we have to take the consequences.
You take the risk.
Its your money to get satisfaction.
Any FR about no:31?
Cheers!
Old 07-06-2018, 04:47 PM
Samster (M)

???
Got 'strong wind' eh?
Old 07-06-2018, 11:18 PM
Samster

LifeIsShort168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls differentiate between what is viral infection and std before someone keeps saying she doesn't have std or hiv.. few of my bros have to through cryotherapy treatment which is going to take months to recover. So married guys will definitely kana from wife because basically you cant have sex. I can assure you guys that it's not 39 i am talking about. Is another lady 3x.
Old 08-06-2018, 01:52 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimjim123 View Post
???
Got 'strong wind' eh?
You mean yesterday? Just an advisory from the palace to show some respect and close shop for the day during the Sultan's mother funeral.

One spa very steady...... not only the boss himself attended the funeral....... he also brought along dozens of his girls to join the funeral procession.
Old 08-06-2018, 07:36 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsShort168 View Post
Pls differentiate between what is viral infection and std before someone keeps saying she doesn't have std or hiv.. few of my bros have to through cryotherapy treatment which is going to take months to recover. So married guys will definitely kana from wife because basically you cant have sex. I can assure you guys that it's not 39 i am talking about. Is another lady 3x.
Bro
Can PM me or describe the lady (3x).
Old 08-06-2018, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Chiongster888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsShort168 View Post
Bro can pm me this 3x lady is which number?
Old 09-06-2018, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Antifreeze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For Bros who are concern about the viral infection case.

LifeIsShort168’s hint is ML 3x
Al1989’s hint is ML x9

I think Bros here can make out what’s the ML number, don’t need pm.

Life is really short, Cheong safe, many choices of ML there. Don’t think is worth taking risk of your precious life, esp those with Wife or gf.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1