The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-07-2019, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
that's cut throat steep....
no wonder some MLs rather stay in hotel.
Considering the risk of the house/shop being confiscated, of course they will charge a premium
Old 23-07-2019, 10:53 PM
Samster

Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manomanomana View Post
Bro, relax lah!
I am juz sharing wat I was told by her.
Whether or not it’s true, doesn’t matter, up to individual to decide if they wanna continue to support her.
There is no chance its the webmaster’s sole discretion to up the price. For all the discussion here, only the ML herself knows she is getting so many bookings because the phone is in her hands, not the webmaster/okt. So she definitely has a part in it.

The best you can defend her is that she was ill advised
Old 23-07-2019, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
This is classic. So the site master now can up the fees without her consent. $10 extra goes to the website? And she innocently tell you that she has nothing to do with this increase.

Classic.
She became conceited (too soon) after the glowing reports as well as the spike in bookings, and decided to exploit it by upping the price.

But she didn't expect the backlash.

Feeling the heat, she backed down (after like less than half a day) and fabricated a story to support her narrative.

Can see she's really a noob in this field.
Old 23-07-2019, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manomanomana View Post
Bro, relax lah!
I am juz sharing wat I was told by her.
Whether or not it’s true, doesn’t matter, up to individual to decide if they wanna continue to support her.
The truth will be out if we see the price goes back to $110.

Interesting ML.....so many saga can come out with a novel liao...
Old 23-07-2019, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Recall got once I visited a ML staying in a small partition room. The door is a pull close plastic curtain. Small single bed.

Well after a while you realised it's the service and company that counts. If thus two factors suits, the rest are small things. Yu-er room in her first stint also not too good I recall.
Second place aircon was leaking, and still shared toilet.

Yet it was bliss with her in the room
Old 23-07-2019, 11:01 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Jomagleu is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Anyone tried https://sglonelyguy.org/baobao-massage/

Somehow this look appeal more to me than amei.
PS pictures

She will ask for TOP up for this and that and FJ too , pretty lady but not for me, as playability is low and I suspect all comments on slg is not true.

Your call
Old 23-07-2019, 11:06 PM
Samster

MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
She became conceited (too soon) after the glowing reports as well as the spike in bookings, and decided to exploit it by upping the price.

But she didn't expect the backlash.

Feeling the heat, she backed down (after like less than half a day) and fabricated a story to support her narrative.

Can see she's really a noob in this field.
All thanks to our Dear PM....
I was thinking about the meaning of his post.......

Then I check back her ads on both sites and saw the price jump.

But nonetheless, if she ever move to a new apt, price will imminently increase.
Old 23-07-2019, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
All thanks to our Dear PM....
I was thinking about the meaning of his post.......

Then I check back her ads on both sites and saw the price jump.

But nonetheless, if she ever move to a new apt, price will imminently increase.
Actually, why should her moving to a decent place be reason to increase price? Its not like those charging 110 are staying in slums?
Old 23-07-2019, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
There is no chance its the webmaster’s sole discretion to up the price. For all the discussion here, only the ML herself knows she is getting so many bookings because the phone is in her hands, not the webmaster/okt. So she definitely has a part in it.

The best you can defend her is that she was ill advised
Her version to me was "the webmaster made a mistake accidentally increase her price instead of another ML"

Kind of insult the webmaster intelligence....
Old 23-07-2019, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Her version to me was "the webmaster made a mistake accidentally increase her price instead of another ML"

Kind of insult the webmaster intelligence....
More like insulting our intelligence.
Old 23-07-2019, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Actually, why should her moving to a decent place be reason to increase price? Its not like those charging 110 are staying in slums?
her intention is clear to take advantage of whatever circumstances in her favor.
now the defence of us Bros were mainly her staying conditions aren't good. which i think she clearly taken note of.

anyway, she can up price to whatever she sees fit if she ever move to another new place.

the market is in our favor and there are many others to choose from.
Old 23-07-2019, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1088 / Power: 8
goldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud of
Quote:
This is classic. So the site master now can up the fees without her consent. $10 extra goes to the website? And she innocently tell you that she has nothing to do with this increase.

Classic.
Haha, really pattern many many. What is tge next pattern then? Cut the service and double book 2 bro at the same time?

Maybe she will stay here for very short time (1/2 months). Usually short term ml will try to earn as many as possible without caring to build customer base. It is very different case if they stay for 6 months or plan to go back again..
Old 23-07-2019, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1088 / Power: 8
goldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud of
Quote:
her intention is clear to take advantage of whatever circumstances in her favor.
now the defence of us Bros were mainly her staying conditions aren't good. which i think she clearly taken note of.

anyway, she can up price to whatever she sees fit if she ever move to another new place.

the market is in our favor and there are many others to choose from.
Agree with you, just put our money elsewhere. Better to choose low profile and no air ml. Can get the time slot easier and enjoy the seesion without worry she chase us up before the time finish.
Old 23-07-2019, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The truth will be out if we see the price goes back to $110.

Interesting ML.....so many saga can come out with a novel liao...
i think ppl just start bashing to join in the fun, but she's also not just listed on 1 web, search abit and can find the other web still put as 110.

It may honestly be some screw up.
Old 23-07-2019, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2668 / Power: 16
sytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Classic.
Agree !! Site master wouldnt be so free anyhow to up the price without her consent

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1