The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
1993, 2009, human

Old 18-09-2019, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
xiaoran deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Samster Gathering JB

me me me can I join too.
Old 19-09-2019, 02:17 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
* you mention the ladies are dressed in kimono. I think you meant yukata as kimono are multi-layered whereas yukata are short bathrobe-like piece of clothing. Very lecheh to undress the ladies if really wearing kimono.
I dun really know the different type of clothings.... any traditional japanese attire is kimono to me.
Now I learnt something from you..... the uniform those girls wear is similar to those type worn by the chefs in japanese restaurants.... except more silky and bright colours.
Old 19-09-2019, 02:26 AM
Samster (B)

hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I am thinking of organising a visit back to the KTV in Skudai after so many of you PM me.

But I will not want to bring a big group there..... thinking maybe 4-5 pax max. Also I will be asking a malaysian friend to join us and be using his malaysian vehicle to drive to the KTV..... dun want to be too obvious show that we are Singaporeans. I can drive my car from SG to Bukit Chagar where we then change to my friend's malaysian vehicle.

Will reply to those on shortlisted once date / time confirmed.
Old 19-09-2019, 02:30 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
I believe the joint you went to was along Jalan Perkasa in Skudai...... it is still operating there. About 10 mins walk from Tang Ren foodcourt..... but now the front shutter is always closed. The entrance is from the rear door at the back alley.

Btw, this joint only operate after 9pm till 5 am.... the neighbouring shops open for business @ 7am so they want everyone out of that joint before 6am to avoid the busybody neighbours. Anyway you can always recover at the foodcourt or the many nearby foodstalls to recharge yourself.
Thanks..... I checked google maps and think I recognise the place now. I will go recce once more to confirm correct place before organising a visit there.
Old 20-09-2019, 12:51 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 0
Lizarre is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLizarre is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLizarre is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2468 View Post
I am thinking of organising a visit back to the KTV in Skudai after so many of you PM me.

But I will not want to bring a big group there..... thinking maybe 4-5 pax max. Also I will be asking a malaysian friend to join us and be using his malaysian vehicle to drive to the KTV..... dun want to be too obvious show that we are Singaporeans. I can drive my car from SG to Bukit Chagar where we then change to my friend's malaysian vehicle.

You got PM
Old 20-09-2019, 01:04 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 0
Azitho is one of the Best!Azitho is one of the Best!Azitho is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2468 View Post

If you need another malaysian vehicle I can go with you.
My car is Toyota Alphard 7-seater so can take more bros.
I lost my job in Singapore so I am back in Johor driving Grab at the moment until I can get another job.

I am quite familiar with the local KTV scene although I have not been to the one in Skudai that you mentioned. My regular KTV cheong places is in Batu Pahat & Kluang.... although further away from CIQ but they are more affordable pricing, low profile and better safety from big winds. Girls are mix of thais & vietnams.
Old 20-09-2019, 02:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azitho View Post
I lost my job in Singapore so I am back in Johor driving Grab at the moment until I can get another job.

I am quite familiar with the local KTV scene although I have not been to the one in Skudai that you mentioned. My regular KTV cheong places is in Batu Pahat & Kluang.... although further away from CIQ but they are more affordable pricing, low profile and better safety from big winds. Girls are mix of thais & vietnams.
So fast you can pick yourself up after u lost ur job. I lost my job due to work accident and took quite a long time to pick myself up.

My kudos to you. Really cannot sleep now, stupid haze and i coughing.

Can I pm you if I want to join in?
Old 20-09-2019, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
No need to teach those Singkies so much..... they will always come to spoil our playgrounds.
Can u elaborate? They may be bad but they have bottomline, what should do and what should not do.
Old 20-09-2019, 03:11 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 0
Zamri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZamri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

I can also volunteer. I am malaysian and drive malaysia registered vehicle. Although I am malay but I am those fair skin type that look like chinese or filipino rather than typical malay...... and I can speak simple mandarin and hokkien...easily blend in and often mistaken as chinese guy.
Old 20-09-2019, 01:24 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 0
Azitho is one of the Best!Azitho is one of the Best!Azitho is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
So fast you can pick yourself up after u lost ur job. I lost my job due to work accident and took quite a long time to pick myself up.

My kudos to you. Really cannot sleep now, stupid haze and i coughing.

Can I pm you if I want to join in?
What to do? Whole factory closed down and everyone kenna buang kerja. Doing Grab driving is only temporary work to pay the bills.
You have lobang for employ worker?

I think you PM bro hotguy2468 better as he is the organiser for the ktv outing.
Old 21-09-2019, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
EggSh3ll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any fellow samsters been to the KTV deluxe? Mind to give me heads up if its worth the money and trip?
Old 22-09-2019, 01:48 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
Redbrick is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRedbrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizarre View Post
You got PM
You also got pm.
Old 22-09-2019, 02:00 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
Redbrick is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRedbrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Posting on behalf of bro Hotguy2468 as he is busy due to F1 duty.... who would have guessed that he is a track marshall.... lol

Sorry to those whom we cannot accomodate for this upcoming Skudai KTV session. We have confirmed 3 bros and including the malaysian driver and bro hotguy2468 is oredi 5 pax...... just nice fit for the vehicle.

We shall see how the session turns out and may organise future sessions if everything turns out swee swee.
Old 22-09-2019, 11:23 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 0
KatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Some of us are thinking about having a try at one of these lupsup ktvs.... do you have lobang? We can use your vehicle + guide services if you have the lobangs. PM me if can do.
Old 24-09-2019, 12:12 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 0
Jakkalberry is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJakkalberry is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Lol...... seems like the PRC FLs in Dome 2 have migrated to JB.
With the demise of the wolf website and poor reputation of Dome 2.... the Dome 2 scene is practically dying....... and many PRC FLs have now crossed over to JB....... and using the same tactics and tricks again.

Heavily photoshopped pictures and photos of themselves taken years ago. And they dare to charge a premium above the market rates compared to the thais and vietnam FLs....... because as claimed by one PRC FL they have customers from Singapore who will support them.

Lol...... Singkie carrotheads again.

Thai & Vietnam FLs are charging rm150-170 per 45min session..... but these PRC FLs are vultures quoting rm220-320. With these type of pricing..... only Singkies will take them as normal locals cannot afford these prices.

I myself book one new arrival PRC FL who advertised on JBFL2 telegram..... her photos looked young slim & sexy and quote only rm200.
Went to her place near KSL and turn out to be milf, plumb and at least 5 yrs older than her photos on telegram..... she looked familiar too but I cannot recall. And she want to up her rate as she claim rm200 is "basic" service...... must add extra for bbbj or catbath or daty. KNN I immediately U-turn and left her place.

On the way back.... I went to check back on the FLs from Dome 2..... and true enough she was from the wolf website.

Last edited by Jakkalberry; 24-09-2019 at 12:24 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1