The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent, Xelda

Old 30-08-2019, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
KDDavid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Great Bonks

Tried Carol this afternoon and feel very happy after the session. Thanks bro VPremium for the setup. And below is my FR for her

OKT: VPremium is now my no. 1 stable. He always treat customers nicely. A few days ago, I was late 30 mins for the session with Esther because of raining, but he's still very understanding and wait for me. Thanks bro!!!

Now about Carol
Looks: 7.5/10. Young and cute. Looks like the below picture, a bit more mature. I really like her face. That's my type

Body: 7.5/10. Not very slim but I like that. A bit chubby but she looks cute like a baby this way
Skin: 8.5/10. Very smooth, fair and flawless. I love to caress her body
Boobs: 8.5/10. C cup, very soft with light brown nipples. Her nipples are sensitive. You can try by yourself
BBBJ: 8/10 You won't feel any teeth at all. Not aggressive style also. That's my favourite. Feel comfortable with it
Fj: 8/10. She know how to make your brother erects for sure . I love to finger her hehe. I am tired of work today, so didn't enjoy FJ much. But I can say she's good
GFE: 12/10. Haha this is what I love the most about her. She was shy at the beginning when she knows that I am vietnamese. But we managed to break the ice very soon. She treat me really like a real bf. After sex, we sit next to each other on the bed and chatting. She is attending master course in Vietnam and only come here for a short while to earn some extra money for her course. We keep talking about her student life. She even took some fruits and juice and feed me as a gf. I love it the most

Again, thanks bro VPremium for this very satisfied session. I might not enjoy the sex because of tiredness but everything else is just great. For other bros, treat her well!
Old 02-09-2019, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 12
densha is one of the Best!densha is one of the Best!densha is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

Looks: 8/10. She’s a cutie type. MCOT.
Boobs: 8/10. More like full B or C cup. Light brown nipples. Still nice and firm.
Body: 8/10. Very white flawless skin. Very smooth. Love running my fingers over them.
FJ: 8.5/10. She’s not PSE. But if you’re looking for banging with GF experience, she’s the one. Effort BBBJ. No problem with being too short, I think OKT read previous FR and get her to improve in this area. Bravo.
GFE: 10/10. I have outstanding chemistry with her. Lots of passionate kissing. The score says it all.

Summary:
This is the first time I use VPremium. Actually, this is the first time I use OKT for Viet FL. I usually get them from other places in Singapore. Moreover, I thought the price was on a higher side. To be fair, the quality here is on a higher side so I could see the reason behind it. Booking was smooth.

I’m always cautious when I use this type of service for the first time. I emphasized to the OKT that I’m really into kissing, more than BBBJ (with exception of PSE level BBBJ perhaps). To his credit, I believe he emphasized this to Carol. As a result, there was a lot of passionate DFK throughout the session. From beginning to shower to end to goodbye. Just be hygienic/considerate and it’ll be fine.

Since I’m able to speak slight Vietnamese it always makes the Viet WG more comfortable and Carol was no exception. After the FJ, we just chill, small talk, and listen to V-pop. She sang along to the whole bunch of them…just like bf/gf when they’re still in that honeymoon mode.

I’m not gonna get into the detail of the FL. And as much as I want to keep her my little secret, I also want her to do well while she’s here. Highly recommended. Just be considerate and take good care of her...
Old 02-09-2019, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 5
SafeSex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSafeSex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSafeSex is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Great Bonks (Tiffany from VPremium)

Last time Tiffany was in town, I was out of town but this time when VPremium says Tiffany is back, I quickly booked her today in the early evening.
Booking was easy & met Tiffany in an uptown hotel. She was wearing Cosplay with bottom half of her breast showing, it excites me. When the door closed, she warmly hugged me & planted a passionate kiss on the lips.
Had a great foreplay in the shower with cleaning each other all over as both of us are well shaven clean.
Once on the bed, started with long kisses & touching each other. I had the best moments of my life, Tiffany was very accommodating in all positions & we enjoyed very much in each other arms. Best part was the sensational touching of each other & locking passionate frenching throughout the entire session.
Sorry bros, no more details as it’s between Tiffany & me. But she is very beautiful and moans with great pleasure as we enjoyed on each position... I think she cummed a few times during the session as I can feel her tightness.

Face: 9.5/10 Beautiful & kissable lips. Non-stop kissing throughout the sessions.
Body: 9/10 Sexy & curvy with smooth skin.
Boobs:10/10 Prefect D cups & naturally soft. Very suckable nipples.
BJ: 8/10 She enjoyed sucking & I enjoyed the constant suction.
FJ: 10/10 Tight & accommodating in all positions from bed to chair & standing too. I believe she enjoyed sex very much.
RTF: Yes & if she really likes you, there will be special treatment. You need to book her to find out. Ask her what she like too.

Be gentle with Tiffany as she love a gentleman who knows how to treat a lady well.
Book her before she earn enough & go back to Vietnam.
She can speak English & moaned like a Japanese.

ALAN (Always Lustful And Naughty)

Last edited by SafeSex; 02-09-2019 at 09:33 PM. Reason: Add photo
Old 03-09-2019, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 9
Darrenliew91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarrenliew91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for tiffany from VP

Had a session with her on 2/9/19 at 4pm
I must agree with the rest of the bros who tried her. She is indeed built for sex. A syt look, nice natural D cups for you to play and suck with, awesome bj, good english comms and must importantly, her GFE is way over the top

Looks: 9/10
Boobs: 10/10
Body: 8.5/10
Bj: 9/10
Fj: 15/10
English comms: 9/10
GFE: 20/10

High energy horny syt. Bros that are still deciding, dont wait till no slot and regret!
Old 03-09-2019, 01:57 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
Line is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Any FR for Hannah VP?
She looks amazing
Old 03-09-2019, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 6
xtrap is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxtrap is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxtrap is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxtrap is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=741988

FR for Soyoun from Supermodelk001

Location : 5 stars hotel in town, clear explanation from OKT, discreet and easy access

Face : 100% similar with the pictures

Body : really tall korean SYT with big natural boobs, maybe around 175+ cm, definitely D cups, but has some fat tummy, not the slim type but also not fat

French : she's willing to do a long french without complain at all even in the middle of FJ

BBBJ : slurpy, slowly and steady, not feel any teeth at all, she is willing to gave a long BBBJ with some deep throat

FJ : accomodate for a lot of positions, decide to did a lot of standing position since rarely found a tall WL, tight and wet downs there, that day i didn't know why but i still can't came when time almost up, decided to finish it with BBBJ and HJ, she patiently gave BBBJ and HJ, and she also asked "is it good?", "do you enjoy it?" when the deed done, definitely relaxing, also she's not a time watcher

GFE : she's seem new in this line of work, when the session start she waited to be "attacked", definitely need bros to guide her and also she can only speak with basic English, but she has a good attitude with always trying to communicate with app translator

the downsides are that she didn't bath together before and after session, so maybe not suitable for bros who like WL with high GFE, since her English not really good
Old 04-09-2019, 06:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 8
SillyZebra is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSillyZebra is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSillyZebra is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrap View Post
Thanks for the useful FR bro! Had wanted to up your reps pts but the system scolded me, asking me to spread some to other bros before up you again! Hehe
Old 04-09-2019, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Wah bro you also roam everywhere like me haha
wherever there is good vegetable, you'll find me
Old 10-09-2019, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 5
slimtea is a name known to allslimtea is a name known to allslimtea is a name known to allslimtea is a name known to allslimtea is a name known to allslimtea is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadchief View Post
Ok this is a bad review on Japanese Singer Mika. Those of you who know me will know I don’t like fake reviews so if a girl is good I will just say it like it is. If bad likewise. People deserve to know and I have bonked so many Japanese girls and this is the first time I had a bad one.

Let me list it out.
Looks:
1. Got BO
2. Back full of pimples
3. Face full of pimples.
4. Pussy is shaved but red.

Service:
1/10
1. I asked for passport to verify she said cannot.
2. I asked for her to tell me her songs or album she said no! This is her selling point like I know she needs to be respected in terms of privacy I am not asking for her album in eBay. Just talk cock say some album I also don’t know right? But say something.
3 Blow Job can feel teeth
4. Licking nipples can feel teeth
5. Cannot lick pussy or finger
6. Try to lick her nipples she pushed away
7. During shower she stand outside while she soap me. I thought she don’t want to shower cos she showered many times and I was actually ok. Then you know what, after I showered she Enter the bath tub to shower. My jaw dropped.
8. I didn’t ejaculate. She said times up! That’s it! Times up! So I just wear clothes and left.
9. Payment is at the start so that’s a sign of poor service.
10. No helping me wear shoes, pour water etc which is fine but at the door at least say good bye, but no.

That’s the true report. If you all don’t believe go and see for yourself.
No offense to OKT, the girl bad has nothing to do with stable, okt is prompt and polite and responsive so it’s the girl. I really think she is PRC, her handphone has chinese messages. Unless PRC living in Japan.
Thanks for saving my Yusof
Wanted to dive in
Old 11-09-2019, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
DurianPancake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Emylle from Elite69

Elite always brings in the best girls. Emylle was a true gem. She isn’t the wild type. She brings a more feminine, innocent kind of love to the table. She’s from Lisbon. Currently a student, is in her early 20s and damn is she gorgeous.

Aside from the usual fucks that I have. I kind of “ made love “ with her and that felt nice. We were frenching from start to finish. She has a very petite body. Very young and girly. She’s the same age as me so the chemistry was there. She has an enhanced set of tits. Bs, small Cs at best. But that’s what’s different about her. She’s more to the girly side and that’s quite hard to find amongst all the busty DDD sized Europeans that come in these days.

Plain and simple, if you want to know what it’s like to fuck a young European school girl with long legs and a petite body, Emylle is the one.

10/10 FJ
15/10 looks (she looks so much prettier in person)
8/10 CBJ
GFE.. over 3000

RTF? Hell yea but she’s leaving in 10 days so snatch her up. And don’t break her. 😂
Old 12-09-2019, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
Cjjt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Jina from Laos models (model2night)

Just finished a session with Jina.

OKT 10/10 fast, responsive, clear instructions. One of the few better bros out there in terms of the no hassle, no fuss, super responsive to messages.
Initially told me no need to write FR as the girls will be last day tomorrow but decided to write up cos damn solid.

BBBJ 7.5/10 Was able to take the whole thing without trouble. Suction wise not the best but effort was definitely there. Probably already tired cos I was the 5th customer today.

FJ 8.5 - 9/10 One of the best FJs so far. Tried a few stables in different domes but Jina was one of the tightest wettest girls around. Was able to try many different positions and was accommodating. Was naturally wet.

Catbath N/A cos I was the one doing the painting.

Painting 9/10 Shaved down there and no smell. Was really into it and would grab my hair and grind on my face when I hit the right spots. No fingering but can rub gently. She has a really tiny petite frame, so be gentle bros.

GFE 11/10 After finishing first shot, laid down and tcss for a good 20 mins plus. A very funny and cute girl, definitely not just a f and go kind. More like a uni classmate GND feel with a sultry look when she wants to be.

RTF YES. DEFINITELY. Will try to catch her again before she leaves. She told me that she already had a customer returned for 5 times.

She doesnt have many FRs, and I'm not an avid chiongster, but not gonna lie. This stable is one of the best out there, Jina looks almost exactly like her pics but much smaller in real life. Really cute.

10/10 for sure.
Old 13-09-2019, 09:18 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

any FRs for eurozone? all I see are "FRs" by newbies with 1 post
Old 14-09-2019, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 643 / Power: 14
atee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to all

All girls not available from Modelforyou.
Old 15-09-2019, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2191 / Power: 22
nokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadchief View Post

That’s the true report. If you all don’t believe go and see for yourself.
No offense to OKT, the girl bad has nothing to do with stable, okt is prompt and polite and responsive so it’s the girl. I really think she is PRC, her handphone has chinese messages. Unless PRC living in Japan.
Sorry to hear about this terrible experience bro! Thanks for sharing.
Old 16-09-2019, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
guynextdoor is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone has any reviews on Eurozone Julia? She looks good man.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1