The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-12-2010, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sexseekerman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by googlibong220 View Post
Alright, I’ve been lurking on the 2041 thread for a while, decided to see what’s up on the rest of the branch, saw all these obviously fake FR’s from the W6 OKT & his clones & was so pissed that I got myself registered today. I was a regular customer on Saturday nights at W6 from Dec 09 to April this year when to my horror, I discovered I’d got herpes, the kind condoms don’t prevent. I’m a 28 year old guy with 6/10 looks who takes calculated risks when it comes to cheonging, all I’m after is one-shot BBBJ & CFJ on Saturday night, no AR, no KC crap & definitely no raw. I’m not sure which of the 3 hong pais I frequented at the time (Bao Bei, Ying Hua & Xiao Bu Dian) gave me herpes, could have been just one of them, could have been all of them for all I know. All 3 offered me raw, which I politely refused, but that suggested it was available at W6, so one or all of them got infected with herpes & passed it on to me, despite my practising safe sex. I’ve got nothing to gain from my 1st & only post here on SBF, except to do a public service & remind brudders to cheong safe. I’m planning to settle down in my 30’s & I sure don’t want to endanger the rest of my life, my future wife & risk not having kids. I expect to catch hell & get flamed by W6 raw supporters, but other W6 safe sex supporters will know I’m telling the truth, & can say dodgy practices probably still go on today with the W6 gals.

My herpes cleared by July & I moved my business to 2041 where thankfully there’s been no herpes recurrence- more, prettier gals, straightforward service & cheaper. The 2041 boss told me it’s common industry practice for other houses’ WLs to go to a private clinic beforehand to ensure they passed the govt STD checks, explaining how come the W6 gals are so often sick but still can carry on working eg Xiao Bu Dian’s “la du zi” & “gan mao” episodes, probably cover for STD breakouts between the checks. I’m glad to say none of the 6 of the 15 gals I’ve sampled at 2041 have offered me raw & the 2041 boss sure is kan chong about it, cos his house can get closed if even one gal gets an STD. Brudders, please support houses which practise safe sex, not necessarily 2041, but certainly, please don’t patronize houses where raw’s condoned & offered like W6.

All 3 hong pais should have gone home by now, certainly I remember Bao Bei talking about it in March. The above description of Ying Hua doesn’t tally at all with my experience as all 3 didn’t french. It’s possible newcomers have taken on the 3 hong pais’ old names. For clarity, these are their descriptions:

Bao Bei- average height, fair, a bit chubby, no KC crap, best BBBJ in Geylang
Ying Hua- short, looks like a Japanese doll, best FJ service in Geylang
Xiao Bu Dian- short, fat, SYT charm, dazzling smile, tattoo on her back, crap service

Remember brudders, cheong safe, keep well.

Hi Bro,

The old Bao Bei offers raw but I don't think you will get raw from the new Bao Bei now. Anyone is welcome to dispute cos don't know.

Won't say the same about Xiao Bu Dian though.
Old 25-12-2010, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sexseekerman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAPA YONG View Post
I have to agree but going another house is not the best solution.

KNN! I got caught by her before at another house.

She thought I was the one calling her; when someone else took her; she was fucking mad, could sense it.

WAOLAO! I don't understand why some men can glued themselves to just 1 WL.

See some very smart people, make big $$$ but when come to women, they are wussies.

Heeheee ... sorry! But you need to wake up your stupid idea.

Totally agree. Hahaha. I had to go other houses to call the other girls from her house. After a while, I couldn't be bothered and went back to her place. Then i heard she scolded me from other girls. Hahaha.

Anyway she is good if you follow her... Not too healthy but that is how most of them think.
Old 26-12-2010, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 20
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetreasure View Post
ya i try her b4... that time was inside a house L16H67 n sit there, still not deciding who to call.. there was another customer.. think the uncle there recoomend ling zhi to him.. when she came, i see not bad.. but dun know why that customer don't want her... she was about to go, i quickly told the uncle i wan her...

she has long hair which i like.. even though not stunning look.. but hv kind of attraction that i like.. service wise oso good (again this is subjective), diff customer hv diff experience..
Bros. Sorry ah. How to search for which house has which girls?
I'm looking for FRs of Kai Xin of L16H67. ( that's where I booked her for the 1st time, but I understand that the girls sometimes jump around?)

Thanks bro if u can help me navigate around this section. Is there a consolidated list somewhere?
Old 27-12-2010, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Qi Qi (1612 beside lor 16 Hotel 81) FR by justica

Was so sian at home decided to went over to tommy place not much girls working. lock on to qi qi for me she quite short cause i tall mah but tat does not stop me to try her.

Body:8/10 B boobs she a bit meaty side or maybe i wrong
Shower: 7/10 sop but she like to disturb me in shower
BBBJ: 7/10 ok she not really tat good as ting ting but i know she put in effort to try so tis area +1 to her

AR: ask her dun lick cause not in mood

FJ: 7/10 she willing to please me and i also never suffer as if she in hell ( cause last night cannot cum think drink too much liao ) but she still try to hj me haiz too bad still not able to.

RTF: maybe but like a bit taller girl

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 27-12-2010, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Hello, you look a little like Michelle Chong ...

WL Name - Xiao S
Age - 23 years
Height - 1.6 m
Origin - Harbin, Heilongjiang Province, PRC
Home Base - L18H05 (Pete's place a.k.a. Club 5)
Misc Info - She claimed she has no prior experience in this trade but has been in GL for about 3 months

Looks - 7/10

She is lovely and with miminum make-up. She looks a little like Media Corp Artist, Michelle Chong (say, about 40-45% resemblance).

Bod - 7.8/10

Although not tall by GL standard, she has super smooth and fair body complexion. She is slim and possesses attractive body contour but not voluptuous kind.

Tits - 7.5/10

Very well developed B cupper assets. Her nipples are pinkiest-brown in colour. They are definitely very nice to suck and caress.

Shower - 7.5/10

She offered me some body2body soapy massage but not as elaborate & sexually intense as "my darling" from L2831A ... We frenched briefly in the shower.

Cat-Bath - 7.0/10

It was done sensuously and slowly. Not as fantastic as what I experienced from my regulars.

AR - 7.0/10

Not bad but there are some room for improvement. Lose up to those hotties from 54A.

French Kissing - 7/10

Yes, but not passionate and engaging enough ... Considered passable.

BBBJ - 7.0/10

It was neither mediocre nor fantastic. Almost done with deep-throated fashion but suction pressure not ideal.

FJ - 7/10

We adopted 3 positions - Gal Rodeo Ride, Doggie bonking and missionary. It was not as sexually intense as bonking my list of regulars but not that bad compare to some other WLs. I guess this was resulted from the lack of GFE & engaging french kissing. That was how I felt personally. The feeling/perception on her may vary from individuals to individuals . Don't get me wrong, I am not being bias.

Attitude - 8/10

She is courteous, jovial and very friendly. She initiated to break the ice without failed.

RTF - I shall think about it as I am aware there are some good gems whom I have not UPped yet ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 27-12-2010 at 09:34 PM. Reason: Typo error
Old 29-12-2010, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 23
JackMe1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Brudder, how can a person without lips? U must be exaggerating lah!!! She does not french u maybe because you got bad breathe lah! U cannot always think at one angle. U also must take of other angles like yourself. Dun 4get you are no Andy Lau hor!!
Bro, just reporting as I experienced it. One mans meat is another mans poison. Please let us know your experience with this lady. Cheers bro.
Old 30-12-2010, 02:01 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Yesterday i went down to geylang and wanted to try mei qi since you guys said she is pretty

when i reached 2033, the okt told me mei qi was having period so i went to RTF tingting from 1612

After waiting almost 30 mins for tingting, she finally comes out of the room and to be frank, at first i could not recognize her. her face has gotten fairer and she had fake eyelashes on, plus my memory of her face was not so good.

faster pay the $150 to the okt and was guided by tingting back to the room, inside the room, we chatted abit and it was amazing that she could remember details from our last conversation 1 month ago. the GFE certainly picked up as we continued talking and stripping

finally naked, she entered the shower and i followed her like a horny wolf, my didi hungry for the feeling of her warm woman flesh as i hugged her and pressed up against her body

the shower took a long time as i constantly found opportunities to rub rub rub and grind grind grind.

once out of the shower, everything is as usual, alittle 69, condom on, then bonk. she is not as commando as michelle or as service as wawa, the feeling is more like an 'average' sex session. she does have enough stamina to be on top unlike some girls who say they are tired after awhile of riding.

after sex we had a little cuddle and chat....then its time to say goodbye
Old 30-12-2010, 09:24 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Another lacklustre bonk of the month!!

I saw Malaysian Tracy and she still looks hot with the plunging neckline and bare-backed short black number. Hehehehe!!

WL Name - Fei Fei
Age - 25 years
Height - 1.6m
Origin - Hubei, PRC
House - L1639 (House of Rainbow)
Misc Info - She is about 5 months old in GL arena

Look - 6.8/10

Minus points for her awfully-looking fake eye-lashes. I would give her a 7/10 if she removes her fake eyelashed and apply mascara instead as she looks quite sex-appealing. She has a pearl color stud on her left side of her nose. Her wavy tinted hair suit her wild look to the T. She has a little natural tan like her house mates, F1 & Winnie.

Bod - 7.5/10

Although she ain't tall by GL standard, she possesses a body of some one who aerobics alot. Very proportional physique and minimum fats. No tattoo or blemishes in sight. Unlike most PRC lasses, her butts are perky which are made for doggie bonking.

Tits - 6.5/10

Minus big time for her surgically-augmented to a full B+ cup boobs. It was obviously not very well done as I can feel the hardness. Points given for her attractive looking pinkiest nipples.

Shower - 6.5/10

Nothing much to shout! Just a casual body2body soapy massage and some fore-play. Her standard was a far cry from my regular "darlings'...

French Kissing - N/A

She only let me kissed her lips as she did not open her mouth to engage my tongue.

AR - N/A

Cat-Bath - 6/10

Again, nothing much to shout and not very detail like my "darlings"...

BBBJ - 6.8/10

She put in slightly more effort in this department. No deep-throated BBBJ and lacking in optimum suction pressure.

FJ - 6.5/10

It was a lacklustre bonk of the month for me! This is due the following:

1) Not engaging during FJ as no French kissing allow;
2) Lacking GFE in the session;
3) No French Kiss allow;
4) Fore-Play a little brief;
5) Applied too much KY lub in her pussy and hence, loses the sexual sensation.

Attitude - 7/10

She is friendly but her sexual action made me wonder if she was just going thru' the motion. Similar experience I got from F1 the last time. However, she was merely a tad better than F1. Among Lili, F1 and Fei Fei, Li Li wins hands down without a doubt in terms of service and look as well.

RTF - Hell no! I guess I'm better off saving the money for someone who worths every dollar of the $150 I forked up!

P/S: Please go ahead and try her as your session may turn up to be good!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 31-12-2010, 11:47 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

anyone can suggest to me girls who meet this citeria

1) pretty
2) slim young thing
3) well developed body (all natural)

many thanks
Old 02-01-2011, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 20
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Bros. Does any one know when Kaixin from L1669 will be back in action? Understand she on Leave.

Or does anyone know the number of L1669? thanks
Old 03-01-2011, 12:48 AM
Samster

Talking Hello, Ms CHARLI chapline!!

I saw Eva (from L2007) while waiting for Charli to return to base. Bobbi, Jacki and Toni were not working. I also saw a yumilicious SYT by the name of Honey. I wonder which house she is from ... Quite irresistible.

I always wanted to try Charli as she has since created a lot of hype in GL arena. There is always long queue for her and many blokes booked for 2-3 sessions. Even bro poolhot has problem booking her. Hehehe ...

WL Name - Charli
Age - should be around 23-24 years (she refused to tell me)
Height - 1.64 m
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Home Base - L20H07

Look - 6.8/10

She looks demure and plain. She has should length tinted & slightly wavy hairdo. Her most attractive features are her double eyelid eyes and lips. She has some freckles on her cheeks.

Bod - 7.5/10

Nice proportionate physique. She is slim and has fair body complexion. Surprisingly, her butts are quite rounded and perky. Quite rare for PRC WL.

Tits - 7/10

They are surgically-augmented to C-minus cups. Quite well done as they are relatively not so hard. Points given for her attractive pinkiest nipples.

Shower - 7/10

Not much sexual action except that we frenched passionately for a good few minutes to kick off the sexual proper. It was certainly a good appetiser.

Cat-Bath - 7/10

Nothing fantastic but definitely much better an amatuer or my FB/ONS gals. She concentrated on my nipples only and with a little hand actions on my erotic zones.

AR - N/A

French Kissing - 7.8/10

She certainly scored in this department and this was the spectacle of the whole session. It was a passionate, engaging and sensuous french kissing. It was like kissing my GF ... Alot of GFE was discharged in the process. We spent very very long frenching kissing each other. ShiokadOoo!!

BBBJ - 6.5/10

It was quite amatuerish and the suction pressure was far from optimum. Points given for her half-throated BBBJ effort.

FJ - 7/10

She was very wet but not so tight. Her pussy hair was self-trimmed to very short and sparse. I gave her pussy a good paint job and it lubs real quick after a few minutes of my cunninglingus effort. We adopted gal on top, doggie bonking and missionary.

Attitude - 7.5/10

She was friendly and accomodating.

RTF - May be not as I don't seem to get the Ömph feeling that I experienced from my list of regulars.

Enjoy,
MaXx

P/S: Caveat Emptors applies!

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 03-01-2011 at 01:00 AM.
Old 03-01-2011, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Shawn69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

she looks like the japanese singer Mayi from taiwan...a bit bunny tooth? then Honey should be from L30H21A...the house where my regular Ru Hui used to work.
Old 03-01-2011, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 18
tunku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hello, Ms CHARLI chapline!!

should be 3021a, i think

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I also saw a yumilicious SYT by the name of Honey. I wonder which house she is from ... Quite irresistible.
Old 03-01-2011, 02:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
FirstTouch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Returned to WH1615 as I was very comfortable with the boss there...This time got a petite cutesie pie..FR as below:

WL: OG
Origin: Hunan
Home Base: L1606

Look - 7.5/10: SYT with a cute baby-faced appeal, cheeks were puffy and round

Bod: 6/10 Slight tanned with baby fats around waist

Tits: 7/10 Before bra taken off, they looked C, but with everything off, she was an obvious B cupper.. Nipps are fresh pink though..Additional points given for that as I'm a pink lover...

Shower: 6.5/10 Pretty SOP except the sudden attack on my lips and strocking my brother from behind while body rubbing..

Cat-Bath: 6/10 Pretty mild IMO perhaps my opinion is a tad biased as I find compared to august, pales in comparison

AR: 8/10 Dammn, this WL shocked me as this was the first thing she did...Good rimming though.

Frenching: 6.5/10 I got this throughout from the moment we entered the room, but wasn't as good for me though..She had a funni smell in her lips I can't describe...

BBBJ: 7/10 Knows all the spots to get you crying for more..above average

FJ - 7/10 Well trimmed pussy hair, Felt loose though..lost the feel in that..One thing to note though, this lass offered mi RAW after missonary! Though tempting, I decided against it as I still want to enjoy yet be safe..when questioned if she offers for all customers, she said no, just enjoyed the feeling with me..I wasn't quite convinced that was the truth though...

Attitude: 7/10 Chatty lass and obliging thought I was probably her last customer for the day, she was just about to leave when she was called..

RTF - Not likely, thought SYT, service pales in comparison to August whom I had tried b4..
Old 03-01-2011, 06:16 PM
Samster

Thumbs up This wild one pumped up my sexual adrenaline!!

I have had the wild one! She is none other than Cindy. I guess I don't have to dwell too much on the birds & the Bees as she is already known to many as the wild one in terms of cosplay and service. She is definitely not for the faint hearted folks. In fact I have already posted a vivid FR on her months ago.

I saw some targets while waiting for the arrival of Cindy ... I may try in the near future ...

Here is another one for your reference:

WL Name - Cindy
Home Base - L28H37
Age - 24 years (this year)
Height - 1.65 m (on bare-feet)
Origin - Sichuan, Chengdo, PRC
Misc Info - Her Yellow Card will expire in July 2011

Look - 7.5/10

Her elaborate & stunning makeup, her wild & sexy wavy hairdo plus her sharp facial features plus her attention grabbing cosplay uniform make her stand up ... Whichever house she walked into, would make head turns for sure.

Bod - 7.5/10

She possesses attractive physique ... She is considered slim and leggy ... She possesses super smooth fair body complexion.

Tits - 7.5/10

Well developed al naturale B cupper assets plus pink longish nipples (when properly suck & lick).

Cat-Bath - 8/10

Awesome! She is a wild cat!!

French Kissing - 8/10

I told her I don't enjoy lusty & aggressive frenching. She immediately switched to sensuous and GFE frenching style. We frenched till both our jaws were aching. Fantastic!!

AR - 7/10

She was fine in this department but she was not the best in this aspect.

BBBJ - 8/10

Again, I asked to switch to sensuous, slow and super deep BBBJ. She would by default perform an aggressive and fast BBBJ if one does not dictate his preference.

FJ - 8.5/10

As usual, she certainly pumped up my sexually adrenaline ... I was completely drained after bonking her. We have had a solid 60 mins of non-stop adrenaling pumping action. I need this kinda session wherever after a lacklustre bonk from Fei Fei and the Omph I failed to achieve while bonking Charli.

Attitude - 8.8/10

Wow! Yes, that is the word that aptly describes her. Am not sure about you, she certainly wow me in almost all departments!!

RTF - Resounding YES!!! In fact I have done her for uncountable time.

Enjoy,
MaXxx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 03-01-2011 at 06:29 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1