The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2018, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: Haikou, Hainan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
When I told my sifu that you can't find syt near the bridge in xishuangbana, he told me you shld hv ask those motor taxi man. Quite wasted. Anyway it's just a matter of time I will go.
I did asked one motorbike taxi guy.
He even called his brother to ask and was told the SYTs near the bridge tio raid liao.

Also coincidently he revealed another spot to me and I found it myself.
Also have SYTs but less than 20 in quantity.

Then the one I told you about the MILF street which I tried but was lousy and rushy.
I threw the condom on the floor and walked out the door due to the rushy nagging.
Did not even cum hahaha.
Old 22-09-2018, 11:46 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
tabamo tabamo tabamo
Re: Hainan (Haikou and Sanya)

Does the back alley open day time or only night time??
Old 21-10-2018, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Russianhero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

im going to haikou next week. Never been before.. seeking any seniors for recommendations ..
Old 28-10-2018, 08:52 AM
Samster (B)

tabamo tabamo tabamo

The usual back alleys are not active anymore due to raids. However they shifted to a very ulu back alleys which only some motor taxi knows. He brought us there.. in the unit 8 syt, and along street a few more but milf

Damage 200 rmb
Old 28-10-2018, 08:58 AM
Samster (B)

tabamo tabamo tabamo

Stayed at Oscar Hotel, food and shopping nearby here plenty but nothing much to buy.

Day time and night time, haikou looks very different. At night the adult entertainment will come out. Day time dont expect anything fun. Boring
Old 29-10-2018, 10:57 AM
Samster (B)

tabamo tabamo tabamo

Normal massage joint i visited, but too bad no specials. They said the raid is very intense this month
Old 29-10-2018, 11:02 AM
Samster (B)

tabamo tabamo tabamo

The ktv joint at my oscar hotel level 4. Didnt visit but went in to ask for price

Was quoted.
780 rmb for room with free flow beer
400 rmb goods and service charge
400 rmb mummy tips
600 rmb for ktv girls companionship...
Old 29-10-2018, 11:11 AM
Samster (B)

tabamo tabamo tabamo

Went to a street good similar like bugis street.
Also look like Silin night market in Taiwan

This place is call Qilou Xiao Ci Jie 骑楼小吃街
Old 29-10-2018, 11:13 AM
Samster (B)

tabamo tabamo tabamo

Snipe this young lady at the street food entrance.
Old 29-10-2018, 05:47 PM
Samster (B)

tabamo tabamo tabamo

{edited by mod - okt contact not allowed}

Hotel Name pronounce as Lai Fu Jin Yuan Jiu Dian
Call Ah Yong ( Pimp) to wait for you at lobby

This 水疗中心 i went
700 rmb, 1/1 hour
800 rmb 2 / 1.5 hour
900 rmb unlimited/ 2 hours

Last edited by Hurricane88; 29-10-2018 at 06:08 PM.
Old 29-10-2018, 05:56 PM
Samster (B)

tabamo tabamo tabamo

Did a facial with a pretty beautician at Yong Qi ( Shop Name)
Located at street food area

Damage 128rmb
Old 30-10-2018, 05:27 PM
Samster (B)

tabamo tabamo tabamo

Overall feel of Haikou after my first virgin visit

Will not return. First and last.
For those who are planning to go there thinking that it will be fun just like Dong Guan etc, better drop the idea and go somewhere else.
Boring place
Old 27-12-2018, 10:48 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 14
Ggordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by tabamo View Post
Stayed at Oscar Hotel, food and shopping nearby here plenty but nothing much to buy.

Day time and night time, haikou looks very different. At night the adult entertainment will come out. Day time dont expect anything fun. Boring
Hey bro any advice on good massage, ktv & etc.
Old 01-01-2019, 09:19 AM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 14
Ggordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to behold

Went to Haikou for 4 days & here's my FR for it. A quick summary is that there are indeed very cheap ML/WL places to go that have SYTs in their early 20's there. The selling point is that the pice overall is cheaper than Singapore & it is much easier to find younger & cuter girls there. This month was a bad time to go with many places closed as Anti-Vice was going hard on them. But I was told next month would be better as more of the places would open.

Now here comes the part that depends on you. Based on the contacts you have or the people you meet there, it will shape your experience. My motor driver was really knowledgeable & brought me to all the good places & managed to find a unit with WL even when all were closed. The thing is that he gets some commission & when he kept pushin to go for a Spa that cost 220sgd for 90min, 2 shot when I can get for 120sgd. The cheaper place I went was the best. By chance I got to know the manager & he really took care of me & even brought me to the club where we got the VIP treatment. Definitely will go again for him. PM me for contacts & more info.

Last edited by Ggordon1; 01-01-2019 at 09:53 AM.
Old 25-01-2019, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ggordon1 View Post
Went to Haikou for 4 days & her............ The selling point is that the pice overall is cheaper than Singapore & it is much easier to find younger & cuter girls there. Thi.......
.......u. Based on the contacts you have or the people you meet there, it will shape your experience. My motor driver was really knowledgeable & brought me to all the good places & managed to find a unit with WL even when all were closed. The thing is that h........ info.
Fully agree with you on the above.

The selling point of hainan is that one can easily find pretty syt here at a price of 130rmb ST. When in hainan, its always best to ask the motortaxis discreetly to bring you around to sightsee all the happening areas. The best is tell them in advance that for today, you just wish to view only, and pay them well. Try a few motortaxis or taxis.

Theres many cheap hotels and cheap sichuan restaurants here too even in haikou for eg when i was in haikou just about 9 mths ago, i paid 130rmb for an aircon hotel and about 18rmb for a sichuan chilli fish head.

Before one goes to hainan, i think its best to subscribe to ofo, you can subscribe to ofo from singapore and use it in any part of china, ofo , the bicycle sharing services told me through email. Ofo is easily available in any part of hainan and it has many bicycles in haikou. Of course the charges is different between singapore and hainan. Before going to hainan, its best to email ofo for clarifications on usage.

In hainan, they have electric bicycle sharing services too, unfortunately i cant read mandarine and so i could not subscribe. No need worry about bicycle thefts if use this service.

When i was in hainan about 9 months ago. I did not managed to purchase any sim card. I went to almost all the shops (many) that i know of in chionghai and haikou and not even a single shop was willing to sell me any sim card, they all pointed somewhere else. So when in airport if you see any tourist sim card for sale, quickly grab it. When in hainan and all other parts of china, all google services such as whatsapp and google maps, are banned. So its best to download other types of maps for use in hainan or to download the google maps of hainan for offline use.

Last edited by sohbuckkong; 25-01-2019 at 10:48 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1