The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2018, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14707 / Power: 78
Justin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Depression Chit Chat/Support Thread

Bro Storm3, I have already returned 60 points to you earlier
Old 21-09-2018, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1831 / Power: 13
lanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayDay View Post
Bro datou, I doubt he can provide a list of bros that up him
I upped him on 09/08/2018, and yet he still can pm me on 24/08/2018 asking for points - that just proven that he does not check and keep a record of favours he owed all bros.

I lost confident in him already

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
nice.. shit like you ask for exchange but wont return points.. even have the cibai face to pm me twice for exchanging points.. haha.. your zapping is worst than mosquito bite to me..
btw, the legendary JohnBass is much much more better than you.. fucking piece of shit, Justin Bieber..:
Quote:
Originally Posted by insomia View Post
Same lah aiyoh this Justin Bieber so cheapskate ask for exchange points but hor dont give back. hello this is virtual world you also want to cheat. i think in real life you are also a cheater. aiyah points only you need just ask beg loh dont rob cheat steal in SBF. nowadays samster like that one meh???
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgosh80 View Post
Same here. Msg me to exchange points and after I upped his points and msg him, he sent another two msg to me asking to excha ge points. That's when I know unlikely to get anything back. But then again not like the points can exchange for money so oh well. If he does return me the points sometime this year will just treat.it as a bonus. Otherwise no hair off my back. Just that it's the principle of it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
I got the same treatment as described too. PM me to exchange when he haven’t even return favour. I wonder why he bother to spend so much time to PM so many ppl when a single post would likely attract many ppl to upz him in the first place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinTowers View Post
Add me into his list as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkness View Post
still waiting for his return. -.-
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaoSanWang View Post
#metoo.

Wonder why go thru so much effort to scam points...?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
It happened to me too. I upped him after receiving his PM but never got anything in return. But I’m not going to pursue it - it’s just SBF points. Posting to raise awareness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by waahaa View Post
i also kena. well, no cost to me i guess
Quote:
Originally Posted by sequence79 View Post
I also kenna.
points also want to scam meh?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogstar View Post
help you bump up this thread, me kena as well
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
me too....avoid this nick at all cost....lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Yeah i kenna also...lol he said he has lots of people to return points...what bullshit...guess its lots of people to zap him to zero...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by jin81 View Post
me as well..up him already and he still pm me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sg_boy View Post
nb.. kana cheater by him someone zap him please

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
I also upz him from PM requests...
after which i just let it go and not expecting him to really return favor.
But then he Pm me again for upz then i reply him, Bro i upz you liao leh but you not yet return favor as per your promise. lolx.
then he replied, ah okok, let me gain back power then will up you bro.

I also dont care lah. wonder why these people take the point so seriously.. before earlier stage of SBF maybe quite important ...now no more , if want more point, just pay money to Greentea then he will happily throw some to you.
Before we cant buy points, all truly from supports from fellow old samsters.
Anyway let him be...
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenoroth View Post
Lmao I thought I was the only one who got cheated.

He promised to return upz but never did.

What a liar. Can become OKT and charge $200 for a ladyboy liao
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvilla View Post
upped on 28 aug, and until today still asking for exchange...well a relief im not the only one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew101 View Post
Same here, keep PM for Exchange. Upz him since 9 Aug.
Quote:
Originally Posted by redboi View Post
Same... i upz him 24 aug.. now till no rtn..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steventan View Post
Up you, too. I was con by him also.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzo18 View Post
Don't think he will return, lol.
He pm me exchange points? I up him and no return. He pm again exchange points ?And I replied that I already up him, get him to check.
Now my inbox still have his new pm 'Hi, exchange points?'.....lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paxi View Post
wah, i didnt read this post.
he PM me asking for exchanging of points which I did then I ask him to return favour and he MIA just like that ignore all my PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Points available for exchange.
JustinBieber, I'm still waiting for your exchange....
Quote:
Originally Posted by ml1138 View Post
All Newbies & those wann... 24-08-2018 10:27 PM Justin Bieber Up you bro for exchange as requested...ml1138

am I in the Q?
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldie9660 View Post
Sometimes it's not about why being so calculative about the pts. It's about being gracious.

I upped Justin Bieber on 21st Aug and PMed him. Same as u guys, he gave me the standard reply lor.

Add me to the list of his victims.
Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Another victim here

didnt know there r people who scam things as meaningless as points

Give him lor..haha..

Cheers
Badboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TingTongLove View Post
Mine is on 22 Aug that I upped him. No news of when he is returning :
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
Anyone Fucked insurance agen... 17-08-2018 09:26 PM Justin Bieber 5931

Still waiting...
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyc2110 View Post
You promised to up bklast Thursday but I told you to up other bro first that was ahead of me and you can up me bk on Friday . But today is Monday Liao ler!:
Why bro storm3 upped you few days ago only you returned. How about those upped you for 1 month and more Do u have a up lists?

DO NOT UP ME. NOT INTERESTED FOR POINT EXCHANGE

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=703227

DO NOT UP ME FOR PT EXCHANGE
Old 21-09-2018, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 11
Cutiebaby is a splendid one to beholdCutiebaby is a splendid one to beholdCutiebaby is a splendid one to beholdCutiebaby is a splendid one to beholdCutiebaby is a splendid one to beholdCutiebaby is a splendid one to beholdCutiebaby is a splendid one to beholdCutiebaby is a splendid one to behold

Wow. Awesome I like this thread.

Thank you TS!
Like me I have schizophrenia for like so many years and living w it. Thou sometime it tend to be overwhelming but in the end of day, everything is like is handy.

Have also just discharge from imh last month, well. Life goes on even with good or bad thing

God LOVES endure forever

Be proud for being who you are
Old 22-09-2018, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutiebaby View Post

Thank you TS!
Like me I have schizophrenia for like so many years and living w it. Thou sometime it tend to be overwhelming but in the end of day, everything is like is handy.

Have also just discharge from imh last month, well. Life goes on even with good or bad thing
Congrats..good to know u r back to normal again after so long with the problem ...do take good care of yrself babe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 22-09-2018, 12:19 AM
Samster

Cutiebaby is a splendid one to beholdCutiebaby is a splendid one to beholdCutiebaby is a splendid one to beholdCutiebaby is a splendid one to beholdCutiebaby is a splendid one to beholdCutiebaby is a splendid one to beholdCutiebaby is a splendid one to beholdCutiebaby is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Congrats..good to know u r back to normal again after so long with the problem ...do take good care of yrself babe
Yeah. Will do. Just that medication everyday and injection and psychology therapy every 2 week.

I'm alive and kicking. Thank bro.

God LOVES endure forever

Old 22-09-2018, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17575 / Power: 25
kyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond repute

Life goes on! It's a norm that broken promises exists in the X change game! Just do my part, up me and I up u bk!

排队中: 清空中
Old 22-09-2018, 09:10 AM
Samster

Justin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yeah. Will do. Just that medication everyday and injection and psychology therapy every 2 week.

I'm alive and kicking. Thank bro.
Keep fighting, sis!!

You can be a good role model for people struggling to look to someone for inspiration and motivation

Please keep us all updated on your continuing progress!
Old 22-09-2018, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 17
LipLai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLipLai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLipLai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLipLai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLipLai is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Bieber View Post
Thanks bro for making a sensible remark

Sense amongst the idocracy
done. upp you.
Old 22-09-2018, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

Does sex make u feel better?

Quote:

Thank you TS!

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 22-09-2018, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Keep fighting, sis!!

You can be a good role model for people struggling to look to someone for inspiration and motivation

Please keep us all updated on your continuing progress!

Will do bro, will update once every when I done w my follow up and everything. 🍻

God LOVES endure forever

Old 22-09-2018, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreebiezWanker View Post
Does sex make u feel better?
Nope. It even worsen my condition

In life not sex can conquer all thing. So ya. Cheers

God LOVES endure forever

Old 22-09-2018, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nope. It even worsen my condition

In life not sex can conquer all thing. So ya. Cheers
Wasted...else we all can try help u.

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 22-09-2018, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Will do bro, will update once every when I done w my follow up and everything. 🍻
I really hope everything goes well for you, fighting sis!!
Old 23-09-2018, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Ahboy89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Thank you TS!

Hi Cutiebaby

I seen schizophrenia first hand before, is not a easy one to deal with.
Do take care and all the best, and keep on fighting and happy always
Jia you.

from a random kind soul
Old 24-09-2018, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
I really hope everything goes well for you, fighting sis!!
Thank. Fighting everyday.
Keeping alive and kicking on.

God LOVES endure forever

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1