The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-09-2018, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Ah Loong is always so serious one, no nonsense hor
Very much like our dear PM.
Old 21-09-2018, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
During my last visit to Feel, she (once again) reminded me to try her friend, Happy. Quite frankly, Happy isn't my cup of tea, so I kept putting it off, and telling her that I would eventually. But as all bros will know, there are so many MLs in the market, with new ones arriving every other day, and all of us have limited time and resources. Was on leave recently plus kena a bit of lottery recently, and with Chi Zi and Mandy both unable to provide fully nude service for a few days, time and resources finally permitted me to fulfil my promise.

Room:
Staying alone in a condo unit located within red light district. Clean and neat apartment. She's looking for a place to move to.

Looks/Body/Boobs:
Got to discount 30% or so from photos. She's 28, but looks about 5 years or so older. She's put on several kilos, has a little tummy, her face a bit rounder and puffier, making her a little bah-bah. Boobs are 34B with nice perky light coloured nipples. (Her nips and the feel of her boobs remind me of Mint's, except that Happy's boobs are bigger than Mint's.) Unshaven downstairs, but not untidy.

Massage/service attitude:
Massage is very good and thorough, with good strength and comfortable strokes. I opted for fully nude (as always) from the start.

Very hardworking too. Insisted on giving me a head massage after the deed.

Sensual:
Sidetrack a little here - several years back, I wrote a MR for a ML whose name I can't recall, whereby the entire sensual segment was a blur to me. All I could recall was that our lips, hands, bodies and legs were responding instinctively to each others'. The session had everything except penetration. My concluding remarks about her sensual was the following which I lifted from various websites, "Strictly no FJ, other intimacies depend on your chemistry with her."

Happy is the 2nd ML in all these years whom I've come across whereby the sensual segment was just like that. It was completely interactive, without any commercial bits nor fixed/rehearsed routines, and she will allow herself to enjoy the session and go with the flow, which means every session with Happy will differ from the next. During my encounter, she would take the lead from time to time, planting her lips on mine, teaching me the national language of France, asking me to kiss her boobs, etc.

In fact, the entire session was first initiated by her. I was on my best behaviour due to the awkward fact that we have a common friend in Feel. Happy sat on my didi and assured me that she wasn't going to rape me. She then coaxed me into action by uttering, "一男一女在床上如果男的什么也不做对那个女生是种侮辱." Hence, in order not to insult her, I had to go for it, LOL. No graphic details. We totally sextified each other by the end of a session that lasted probably around 20 minutes. It had nearly everything except FJ and BBBJ.

She has a regular stream of return customers to keep her sufficiently busy, and after trying her service, it is easy to understand why. Not for SYT lovers, nor those for whom a pretty face is everything, but a good option for those who enjoy a good massage, appreciate good service, and seek hard core satisfaction.

https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-happy/
Nice, with a bit of mystery there. No graphic details.

I can't get pass the fact that it is foreplay though, what can foreplay consists of that is out of the ordinary? Perhaps with a bit of BJ, licking around the privates. Dry grinding with pussy exposed as you mentioned downstairs is unshaven?

I would imagine you as an expert already, bro Really still need to be guided?

Anyway, she looks pleasant and nice. Maybe can try one day. Thanks for the mysterious MR.
Old 21-09-2018, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
During my last visit to Feel, she (once again) reminded me to try her friend, Happy. Quite frankly, Happy isn't my cup of tea, so I kept putting it off, and telling her that I would eventually. But as all bros will know, there are so many MLs in the market, with new ones arriving every other day, and all of us have limited time and resources. Was on leave recently plus kena a bit of lottery recently, and with Chi Zi and Mandy both unable to provide fully nude service for a few days, time and resources finally permitted me to fulfil my promise.

https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-happy/
Tried her before. Although still had quite a bit of time left she preferred to chat with her friend on the phone. Nothing outstanding from her. Visited once more than enough.
Old 21-09-2018, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 11
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuppamocha View Post
Syt. Looks good actually 8/10. But abit too young for me.
Massage : 6.5/10 not much strength
Playability : 1st visit limited to 2g.
Rtm : too young for me. So next
Old 21-09-2018, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Cuppamocha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Previously known as ABC I believe. Search it a bit and you can find some information.
Thanks bro
Old 21-09-2018, 11:40 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsptrader View Post
So bad meh 2G roaming signal ah

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 22-09-2018, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Cuppamocha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsptrader View Post
Is "too young for me" an understatement?
Can't find ABC...
Old 22-09-2018, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3548 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Anyone knows the total damage now for services equivalent to what she used to provide when she wasn't working in a spa.i tried asking her and she only replied that it's $50 for an hour massage.
It’s definitely not equivalent and much more exp for the same service she provides previously
Old 22-09-2018, 02:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
It’s definitely not equivalent and much more exp for the same service she provides previously
Yes, honestly not worth it especially located in spa now
Old 22-09-2018, 05:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
aapl101 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuppamocha View Post
Is "too young for me" an understatement?
Can't find ABC...
Don't waste your hard earned money on this chick from TianJing.

Attitude problem ... the 2G rating was generous on her (can do this and can't do that), she is very commercial type of ML. Still think that ppl are coming for her msg skills and nothing else. And her skill levels're exactly what the earlier bro publishes - POOR!!!

Quite full of herself in her chats and very critical about Singapore in general ... that's why attitude is bad ... face wise - ok lah, not a head turner. I left the place feeling shitty - zero gfe and just get the job done type - I didn't finish my HJ - no mood.

This is a objective FR, not against her but her f type service for that $110 bucks I think - I wonder why she still survives for so long - really there's so many better out there in playability, gfe and better skills. Cheers.
Old 22-09-2018, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 11
acedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by massageguy2017 View Post
anyone tried her friend Lucy? is she also the same ?
Same also all services need extra money. Full nude extra 20, bbbj 50 etc.
Old 22-09-2018, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
Tried her before. Although still had quite a bit of time left she preferred to chat with her friend on the phone. Nothing outstanding from her. Visited once more than enough.
Same. No MR from me which is quite obvious why. Once is enough.
Old 22-09-2018, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 18
phony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinboliow View Post
quick review on adele..visited her a few days bc

looks: 8/10 definitely a looker and those who u will look again on if u see on the streets...but is it me or her face look abit modified??
massage: 8/10 pleasantly surprised by her massage skills...good strength at the right place...probably wont feel out of place if she goes to those legit massage place
HDLY: cant give a score for this..just not my thing and it felt ticklish more than anything to me
HJ: 9/10 i actually have some prob when ML's hj but hers made it feel like we are fucking the good roaming helped alot as well
RTM: yes if vitamin M permits
a short review for adele,

I kept looking at her, smth is amiss with her looks. Confirm plus chop got modify her face.

Her bod is perfect with the ample boobies and long legs. Her hdly normal leh, no edging feel. and her hj, she put tissue on my didi to prevent it from shooting, abit turn off, her hj is up down and concurrently touching ur balls, why so many bro sing praises fr her hj?

there are mls with superb hj, adele jus up down up down, yall so shiok meh?
Old 22-09-2018, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 11
SibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by phony View Post
a short review for adele,

I kept looking at her, smth is amiss with her looks. Confirm plus chop got modify her face.

Her bod is perfect with the ample boobies and long legs. Her hdly normal leh, no edging feel. and her hj, she put tissue on my didi to prevent it from shooting, abit turn off, her hj is up down and concurrently touching ur balls, why so many bro sing praises fr her hj?

there are mls with superb hj, adele jus up down up down, yall so shiok meh?
You know lah....the poison and meat thingy 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Old 22-09-2018, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
peach798 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

momo website is crap

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1