The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2018, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Zwewp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Yangon, Myanmar / All the info in thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vane View Post
Any wechat or viber contacts? Looking for afternoon only.

Pale skin preferred. Thanks in advance
Me too.. Share info please
Old 12-09-2018, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
asianhunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by roymkt View Post
Does anyone have any recommendations for real down town Yangon? I'm talking near the Pan Pacific / Sule Square there. I am thinking more massage / spa places. Understand that's a nightclub with dabao at Park Royal but prefer not bring back to hotel as I will be staying at Pan Pac with colleagues ....

Don't want to run into my boss with two Burmese bitches in tow. Lol.
Obviously, our zealous Burmese guy didn't get your question. Almost all of the massage places are near your hotel. A quick taxi ride to either: The Yacht Hotel, Excel Treasure tower (2 spas), or The Lodge Hotel on the west side, so many places. All of them are quality options.
Old 17-09-2018, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1486 / Power: 10
roymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by asianhunter View Post
Obviously, our zealous Burmese guy didn't get your question. Almost all of the massage places are near your hotel. A quick taxi ride to either: The Yacht Hotel, Excel Treasure tower (2 spas), or The Lodge Hotel on the west side, so many places. All of them are quality options.
No... As you pointed out, I don't think he understood my query. That's good, guess I'll make my way out to one of those. Generally speaking, do the taxi drivers there all understand or know these locations if I were to give them English names?
Old 18-09-2018, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kaung999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
No... As you pointed out, I don't think he understood my query. That's good, guess I'll make my way out to one of those. Generally speaking, do the taxi drivers there all understand or know these locations if I were to give them English names?
Well from pan pac hotel u can easily get grab,just key in the location and they will send u. Random taxi can take u from that area to excel tower about 3k.
Excel tower got two spa with happy ending.
Decoration wise lvl 4 is better but lvl 3 girls are more generous. 30k tip can get hj+topless auto roam.
U dont necessarily need to take oil massage to get hj. Traditional also can get hj.
Another close spa is vintage luxury yatch hotel. When i went 2 months ago only 2 gals working and not really my type. Pricer than excel but not really like the service.
I am kinda fan of excel 3rd floor. Their massage skills is better ( skill means those hanky panky movements to tease to ur didi )
For fj u have to go to massage house with happy ending but the room are not really clean. Latha area have some joints for full job. But hard to find good service.
Old 18-09-2018, 03:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -37 / Power: 0
laungteekaung is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
In Yangon, you won't get good massage experiences if you want to get HJ. Many girls are money oriented and they will do rush. So it is better to find the FL girls outside, it doesn't matter you do FJ or HJ or BJ only but they give you better services than those massage girls. Of course, those FL girls in Yangon, compared to BKK or KL or SG, they are not that horny so it will be like little bit dead fish unless you have local contacts who are really great in services. So, if you want to enjoy massage + HJ, you should go to massage places, but if you want to get good HJ or FJ (FJ -> over night price is like around S$60, they will give you 2 shots, if they charge you more, you are giving foreigner's prices, and if you can speak Burmese, one shot is like $10 additionally, ) it is better to release stress at outside than massage places. Those taxi drivers don't understand English at all but majority of the taxi drivers know where to get FL girls, or massage places. You can f* a model girl in Yangon, I got one contact via Taxi driver before, so never try never know. Remember one thing, want to get good experiences? Don't go to Massage places in Yangon, you will waste money but in terms of services, you will still be horny. Last time I went to Batam, Indo girls give better services than Myanmar girls. You don't believe me right? Try it, later you will see it.
Old 18-09-2018, 03:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianhunter View Post
Massage places in Yangon, as I mentioned in here, many Myanmar girls are like they are not that horny, they don't care you cum fast or slow, they just care about money only, so you will end up like still feel horny at the massage places. I am the local Burmese in here of course I know about their work culture and mindset. It is better to get HJ or FJ or BJ at outside than at massage places. Same cost, same price but can get slightly better services with FLs than those massage girls. You can try to get HJ at massage places for like 100 times, for e.g., trust me, for almost 90 times, you will be dissatisfied with their rushing attitude, so it is better to call FLs this is the trick in Yangon. And if you think about model girls, I f* some of the local model girls before, some are really hot, some are just normal one who are starters but most of the Myanmar girls, they are not horny type, and they are conservative types, so they will even feel shy to give BJ to men.
Old 18-09-2018, 03:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karasuno View Post
It’s called Yangon Spa, just look it up. It’s near pinlon hospital in North Dagon, a spa itself in a stand-alone house, quite discrete.

The two masseuses I saw were young and pretty. Good slow massage but HJ is a bit rushed, still learning I guess. They make you wear those disposable undies.

Btw there’s a similar spa like this very close to Star City as well if you are from that side of town.

That’s all I’ll say. The mod is watching and might think I’m promoter again.
I think I know where it is Bro, service is still bad. Some of the girls are really bad in giving HJ, one girl takes off clothes though. But I bet she was pregnant before.
Old 19-09-2018, 02:12 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
Yangon123 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Excel Treasure tower: who are your favorites, and why? Details, please, including if they are on floor 3 or 4. Thanks bros.
Old 19-09-2018, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yangon123 View Post
Excel Treasure tower: who are your favorites, and why? Details, please, including if they are on floor 3 or 4. Thanks bros.

I'm not sure who you are, but as I posted 10 or so pages back, managers of these massage places are on this forum. When you name a girl and what she did YOU can get her fired. Please, be careful.
Old 19-09-2018, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yangon123 View Post
To answer your question: I have had great experience at both the 3rd and 4th floors. A lot of your experience depends on you. Are you nice, do you speak Burmese, etc. The nicer, more friendly you are usually the more you'll get, simple as that.
Old 20-09-2018, 04:45 PM
Samster (M)

sexytime2018 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have a Mama-san phone number if you guys want. she works with those model and highend. pm
Old 21-09-2018, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
waiyanphyo is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
you are welcome to share any public places...without name of gal and contact...also not allowed to keep sharing same place except public places such as hotels, restaurants, etc...

spa with fj is sensitive...if you can ask the spa to sponsor in SBF by paying....then spa can have a thread and do any marketing in the thread...thread will place in sticky...

anything else will be discretionary...
What is SBF?
Old 21-09-2018, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
leeseyaung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by waiyanphyo View Post
What is SBF?
SBF = Sammyboyforum
Old 23-09-2018, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
harrgo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Given what is written above, can any of you please PM me places and ladies where you have got good FJ, Bj, or massage with HJ. I have read all the post - and thanks much for the VERY useful info. I can’t take back to hotel for various reasons so I need places I can go to. I know about excell treasure tower and massage place- have been a few times. I am interested in finding ladies who will offer more than a massage, and do it well. Thanks for any info you can PM me.
Old 28-09-2018, 09:33 PM
Samster (M)

Mrrj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello bros. Does anyone want to hit up the clubs or go out looking tonight? I've been in Yangon for a couple of weeks for work but so far it's a dry city and I can't hang out with my coworkers for this hobby lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1