The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2018, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 12
hybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to behold
Re: L18H18 - FRs & Info

Hi all. 1st time posting FRs after seeing so many senior bros positive comments on this house.
Went 1818 couple of days back... Saw G17(a bro recommend me before) and G8 both highly recommended available. G8 looks more to my liking. So fast hand fast leg paid 2 session. 😁
Went in room straight away hugs and french me like long lost gf/bf.
Shower time... Takes her time to showerme whole body even my feet were clean thoroughly. She then kneel down and give me a 3mins bbbj in the shower room. After done she stood up and french me again and this time she grab my manhood and stick it between her thighs and thigh fuck me. All this happen in the toilet. Omg...
After shower, we dry oursleves then she stand infront of the laptop cabinet and once again kneel down to give me a bbbj for a good 5mins... Slurping on my hard but small bro 😂 and caressing my balls at the same time.
There and then she stood up, and slip my cock into her pussy from behind while she bend over towards the laptop cabinet. I dont even know when she put on the condom while bbbj me. Must be too enjoy to notice it. Hahaha
Anyway after 2-3mins of hard banging and hair pulling, i need to cum soon. She seems to know it and just kneel down and pull off the condom and suck until i unloaded all into her mouth.

Looks-7/10 will grow on you

Body - 7/10 abit tummy but nice round ass to piak

Boobs - 6/10 B natural but abit sag

Bbbj - 8.5/10 slow and sensual

FJ - 9/10 like fucking gf. Willing to accommodate and frenching also avail.

Gfe - 10/10. Scared kena KC in the future. Hahaha

RTF - YES. Definitely. And trying to try all recommended girls in the house too.

1st FR. So hope senior bros dont zap me too much. 😃
Back to work again. Cheers
Old 11-09-2018, 06:47 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Sounds fun haha
Old 13-09-2018, 04:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 9
stylekiddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybridsystem View Post
Hi all. 1st time posting FRs after seeing so many senior bros positive comments on this house.
Went 1818 couple of days back... Saw G17(a bro recommend me before) and G8 both highly recommended available. G8 looks more to my liking. She seems to know it and just kneel down and pull off the condom and suck until i unloaded all into her mouth.

RTF - YES. Definitely. And trying to try all recommended girls in the house too.

Bbbj with cim as finale! Thanks for the fr and will try out myself soon
Old 14-09-2018, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Jokeryoker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody knows what time this house open? Want to skidipapap already
Old 17-09-2018, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
taurusian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Are they still open?
Old 21-09-2018, 08:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Stefano deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybridsystem View Post
Went 1818 couple of days back... Saw G17(a bro recommend me before) and G8 both highly recommended available. G8 looks more to my liking. So fast hand fast leg paid 2 session. 😁
Went in room straight away hugs and french me like long lost gf/bf.
Shower time... Takes her time to showerme whole body even my feet were clean thoroughly. She then kneel down and give me a 3mins bbbj in the shower room. After done she stood up and french me again and this time she grab my manhood and stick it between her thighs and thigh fuck me. All this happen in the toilet. Omg...
After shower, we dry oursleves then she stand infront of the laptop cabinet and once again kneel down to give me a bbbj for a good 5mins... Slurping on my hard but small bro 😂 and caressing my balls at the same time.
There and then she stood up, and slip my cock into her pussy from behind while she bend over towards the laptop cabinet. I dont even know when she put on the condom while bbbj me. Must be too enjoy to notice it. Hahaha
Anyway after 2-3mins of hard banging and hair pulling, i need to cum soon. She seems to know it and just kneel down and pull off the condom and suck until i unloaded all into her mouth.

steamy FR,thanks!
Old 27-09-2018, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 17
hornykock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went there 2 days ago, both 8 and 20 not available. yesterday, paid a visit there again, they closed. 休息
Old 27-09-2018, 04:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 309 / Power: 0
penetratorkia is one of the Best!penetratorkia is one of the Best!penetratorkia is one of the Best!penetratorkia is one of the Best!

Anyone know what happens to this house or the okt? been there few days back and its closed
Old 27-09-2018, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
rafaee is one of the Best!rafaee is one of the Best!rafaee is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penetratorkia View Post
Anyone know what happens to this house or the okt? been there few days back and its closed
Should be opened today bro
Old 27-09-2018, 07:11 PM
Samster

GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Its open today, i think they start at 5pm or wad

Saw g13 and g12..... G12 face and boobs look good but when she stand up it seems like she has a tummy?? Not too sure

Took g13, a youthful teen, slim and petite size, tan skin, fake hard boobs and nice butt. When i hug her i feel she is so small and slender

Her bbbj is not bad, only had a short bbbj as we proceed to sex quite fast. Good attitude and patient, i took my time to cum.....sextisfying session

Her good points is youthful body, youthful face, patient and nice attitude. Maybe if took 2 session can enjoy and rate her bbbj better.

Those looking for youthful ladies or slender willow like body can try her......

Bad points is hard boobs. Service wise lose to jm14 g19. Body wise lose to housemate g20.

Last edited by GeylangWanderer; 27-09-2018 at 07:36 PM.
Old 04-10-2018, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
YJ17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went 2 days back and was closed. Are they open today?
Old 06-10-2018, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 16
arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Its open today, i think they start at 5pm or wad

Saw g13 and g12..... G12 face and boobs look good but when she stand up it seems like she has a tummy?? Not too sure

Took g13, a youthful teen, slim and petite size, tan skin, fake hard boobs and nice butt. When i hug her i feel she is so small and slender

Her bbbj is not bad, only had a short bbbj as we proceed to sex quite fast. Good attitude and patient, i took my time to cum.....sextisfying session

Her good points is youthful body, youthful face, patient and nice attitude. Maybe if took 2 session can enjoy and rate her bbbj better.

Those looking for youthful ladies or slender willow like body can try her......

Bad points is hard boobs. Service wise lose to jm14 g19. Body wise lose to housemate g20.
G12 no tummy la. Boobs natural and soft but saggy. Cute when she is ting tong in room haha
Old 07-10-2018, 03:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
SupaMan1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For bro who have tried both g20 and g8. I am curious that actually provide the best service? I had rtf g20 a few times and I think she is really the top top already. And she is willing to accommodate as much as possible. For look g20 have the gf kind of look. I had not seen g8 before so I have no comment for that. I seen many fr for g8 and I think g20 can be as good but why g8 is much popular?
Old 07-10-2018, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by arte View Post
G12 no tummy la. Boobs natural and soft but saggy. Cute when she is ting tong in room haha
Ok thxs 4 the info..

G8 looks abit like $$$$$q from far but her actual looks very average, i have not tried g20
Old 07-10-2018, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Trapmoneybenny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In my opinion i feel that G8, G17, G19 service is tip top RTF quite a few times service is still good especially G8 she is great and accommodating! Definitely will want Bros to go try this 3 and see which is most suitable for you happy chionging be safe!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1