The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 19-08-2012, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 18
qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

gerrard off form ... borini not impressif ... team was playing juz like last season ...

1st gol was unstoppable ... 2nd penalty was unfair ... mayb players wanted 2 gif present 2 ex-small boss ...

if liverpool continue playing laidis ... no nid 2 watch liao ...

Old 19-08-2012, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23458 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Downing should be bootted la! Even Swansea got all 3 points despite losing their manager and so called best mid- fielder to liverpool! I felt the passing is like sissy game, pass here and there with no conclusion!
Old 19-08-2012, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7180 / Power: 18
chochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qw2op View Post
oh i see, i did hear from the commentators saying that he was not match fit.. not sure about his injury
Old 19-08-2012, 12:18 AM
Samster

chochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond repute

The passing was atrocious. What was Gerrard doing? Usually our best player on the pitch but surprising poor today. He was like this during pre-season too.

Suarez was wasting chances yet again, totally different from his performance against FC Gomel in the 2nd leg at home.

To say Downing is poor is an understatement! I have totally no idea what the hell he was doing out there, he can't fucking link up with anyone nor cross the damn fucking ball Why didn't he even swap flanks with Borini? He played on the right the whole match until he was taken off for Carragher.

Actually I think the best player for us was Joe Allen. His passing were accurate (97%), he did make a few interceptions and tackles. At the very least, he was the best midfielder for Liverpool against West Brom!
Old 19-08-2012, 01:01 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 0
Hawthorns deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHawthorns deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goliathus09 View Post
Looks like liverpool gonna play Spain formation 4-6-0 haha
You were right!
Old 19-08-2012, 01:11 AM
Samster (B)

Hawthorns deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHawthorns deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funzio View Post
We have more players scoring but our defence is damn jialat. Bayer penetrated our defence at will and only their poor finishing and Pepe Reina saved us. Against a more clinical opposing team we would have let in several goals liao.
Your analysis is accurate.
Liverpool's defence was so pathetic and non existent today.
Old 19-08-2012, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 22
soccer_maniacr7 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoccer_maniacr7 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qw2op View Post
gerrard off form ... borini not impressif ... team was playing juz like last season ...

1st gol was unstoppable ... 2nd penalty was unfair ... mayb players wanted 2 gif present 2 ex-small boss ...

if liverpool continue playing laidis ... no nid 2 watch liao ...
Saw the match juz, first goal was unstoppable.
I thought Shane Long went to the ground too easily and No IDEA why phil dowd awarded the penalty and the red card!!! where in the first half Borini was so clearly fouled and no penalty given...
i have absolutely no idea why the second penalty was even awarded. Even my Man Utd friend was totally baffled.
As for the third goal, wasnt lukaka in an offside position???
but we didnt play well and suarez was guilty of missing all those chances...
We deserved to lose but not 3-0!!!
Old 19-08-2012, 01:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19746 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

what i wanna vent out, i guess our bros here have oredi summed it up. we have got a string of tough matches against the top guns coming up so 3 points tonite was a must-have.

i thought we played alright until we conceded that goal, and then that stupid red-card and penalty. maybe Steve Clarke knows our players too well, he knows our weaknesses and how to exploit. or are we juz deserving losers on a night which we were outperformed by a WBA who showed more hunger n desire??? if we do not buck up, we could find ourselves at the bottom by the end of August!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 19-08-2012, 01:58 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_maniacr7 View Post
I thought Shane Long went to the ground too easily and No IDEA why phil dowd awarded the penalty and the red card!!! where in the first half Borini was so clearly fouled and no penalty given...
i have absolutely no idea why the second penalty was even awarded. Even my Man Utd friend was totally baffled.
1st goal was the defence did not clear the ball away from the corner... it was cleared to Gera instead.

1st penalty (saved)..... Long was shoved in the back by Agger (using his forearm so as to camouflage the foul but did not fool the referee) when both were chasing for the ball..... the red card was because Agger was the last man and Long was in a goal scoring position.

2nd goal (penalty) was because........ sorry I did not see this part

3rd goal ..... Lukaku could not be offside because there were Liverpool players between him and Reina prior to his header.

As for your claim that Borini was entitled to a penalty...... McAuley was stationary and standing his ground at the time...... it was Borini who ran into McAuley while chasing for the ball.

Liverpool deserved to lose because your defence was in sixes and sevens.... BR placed too much emphasis on attacking play that he neglected your defence.

And lastly..... dun forget it was Steve Clarke who was a mentor to BR and taught him the game.
Old 19-08-2012, 02:03 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
what i wanna vent out, i guess our bros here have oredi summed it up. we have got a string of tough matches against the top guns coming up so 3 points tonite was a must-have.

i thought we played alright until we conceded that goal, and then that stupid red-card and penalty. maybe Steve Clarke knows our players too well, he knows our weaknesses and how to exploit. or are we juz deserving losers on a night which we were outperformed by a WBA who showed more hunger n desire??? if we do not buck up, we could find ourselves at the bottom by the end of August!
It's no shame losing to the Hawthorns tonight
Dun be surprised to see us challenging for the top 4 spot this season.
Steve Clarke has built on the good work done by Roy Hodgson last season.
This WBA is a different team from all the previous seasons.
Old 19-08-2012, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_maniacr7 View Post
I think the first penalty and red card to Agger was justified. It was a clear shove in Long's back as Agger did raise his right hand a little to push Long.

The incident where Borini collided with Ridgewell, I don't think that's a foul as Borini simply ran into him as his eyes was on the ball and he did not see Ridgewell in front of him.

As for Lukaku's headed goal, he was definitely not offside as Liverpool had Skrtel, Johnson and Reina at the far post.

You can watch the highlights here again to confirm: http://footyroom.com/west-bromwich-a...rpool-2012-08/

As much as I would like to defend Liverpool, West Brom played really very well apart from the first half where we dominated possession but did nothing with it and wasted good chances to score. It could also have been 5-0 to West Brom if Long had scored the first penalty which he earned and if James Morrison had scored from Lukaku's left foot cut back.

Liverpool were really poor..

I reckon that Stewart Downing should be dropped to the bench. Sterling and/or Assaidi should be given a chance in the first team on the wing.

Agger is suspended for the next 3 league games (unless the red card is overturned), meaning another central defender must be drafted in. I really hope either Coates or Wilson comes in instead of Carragher..
Old 19-08-2012, 02:06 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorns View Post
Don't be overconfident and underestimate our Brommies

In case you don't realise our stadium is built on high ground 551 m above sea level..... that makes it the highest stadium in the whole of Britain. Your players need to be very very fit to play here as the high altitude is energy sapping. The style of football your new manager is making the team play involves a lot of running and I forsee many of your players running out of steam.

So my prediction for this game is :-

WBA 2 LIVERPOOL 1
I did warn you guys !
Old 19-08-2012, 02:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19746 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chochochang2 View Post
I think the first penalty and red card to Agger was justified. It was a clear shove in Long's back as Agger did raise his right hand a little to push Long.

The incident where Borini collided with Ridgewell, I don't think that's a foul as Borini simply ran into him as his eyes was on the ball and he did not see Ridgewell in front of him.

As for Lukaku's headed goal, he was definitely not offside as Liverpool had Skrtel, Johnson and Reina at the far post.

You can watch the highlights here again to confirm: http://footyroom.com/west-bromwich-a...rpool-2012-08/

As much as I would like to defend Liverpool, West Brom played really very well apart from the first half where we dominated possession but did nothing with it and wasted good chances to score. It could also have been 5-0 to West Brom if Long had scored the first penalty which he earned and if James Morrison had scored from Lukaku's left foot cut back.

Liverpool were really poor..

I reckon that Stewart Downing should be dropped to the bench. Sterling and/or Assaidi should be given a chance in the first team on the wing.

Agger is suspended for the next 3 league games (unless the red card is overturned), meaning another central defender must be drafted in. I really hope either Coates or Wilson comes in instead of Carragher..
Im not so worried abt Agger's suspension. We can always have Kelly or Coates for cover. Maybe Enrique would be available by next week.

The 1st penalty, if game is played in Anfield, Agger MAY possibly get away. The foul was not very vicious, juz a shove but cos Agger was the last man, ref may have taken that as an 'excuse' to send Agger off + award penalty.

The ref could hv been more lenient with the 2nd penalty, esp it was so soon after 1st was given (on many occasions we have seen how refs closed one eye) and again, it was not a vicious foul, probably 50-50.

I was wondering if it'd be good if BR drop SG in the next matches til he shows signs of improvement. Really no idea why he had started losing his form and influence since last year. Maybe it was the long injury layoff??? But knowing the next game will be against mighty ManC, i believe BR will keep faith in the captain and hope his experience and big match temperaments will help us churn out results.

As a Pool fan, I feel dam lousy after tonight's game and the worst possible start. But I'm gonna have a good sleep, forget everything and psyche myself to be optimistic for our next match!!!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 19-08-2012, 03:24 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

What happened tonight?

I think we better be prepared to see Liverpool playing in the Coco-Cola Chanmpionship next season.
Old 19-08-2012, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

I am speechless , heart pain. Is this the Liverpool team that we know ? How can we lose to a team like WBA ??? With more tough games coming up with the likes of Man U ; Man city ; Chelsea ; Asernal ; Spurs , I dread to think what the scoreline will be

Will BR still be around come January ? I wonder .

For those who miss yesterday's game , here are the highlights

http://www.footytube.com/video/west-...l-aug18-126096

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1