The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 13-10-2015, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

i do not expect miracles within a few days.
i m more interest to see how the players react on the field.
even if lose, also must leave the field held high.
its time these players be reminded, that they are well paid to do a decent job.
Old 13-10-2015, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Never before have I seen such excitement over the appointment of a new Liverpool manager . Best of all Klopp is saying all the right things that what the fans wants to hear . Now the real hard work begins. Lets give Klopp the time he needs to implement his vision for Liverpool . From a week ago of nightmare and hopelessness comes new hope . A new hope that the Liverbird can once again rise over England and Europe.

As fans we should also learn to manage our expectations.

1) For this season can safely say that Champions League is out of reach for Liverpool . Unless a miracle happen . We should at least expect Liverpool to finish in the top half of the table . It would be great if Liverpool can finish above 6 .

2) The new manager had a lot of work to do before him. He had to undo so many wrongs that the previous manager had done. I won't be surprise to see some of the Liverpool players being shown the exit door .

3) As the new manager settles in , he need to get a feel of his players and of the EPL . Look what happen to LVG at ManU. So don't expect instant results . The man is after all not a messiah . He cannot walk on water . He is just a normal guy .

4) Next summer will see him go to the transfer market . I hope the transfer committee don't screw him up and support him totally . With a world class manager at Liverpool it would be slightly much easier to attract top players .

5) The players also need time to adjust to the new manager's style of play. Hopefully as fans we will get to see the full 90 mins and not 45 mins.

All the best Klopp . And welcome to Anfield . YNWA.

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 13-10-2015, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14364 / Power: 13
Silentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond repute

The prediction thread shd be interesting! Some blind die hard will start to fantasize again !
Old 14-10-2015, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
JamieCarragher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentreader88 View Post
The prediction thread shd be interesting! Some blind die hard will start to fantasize again !
Sure all fans will be looking forward to more great games?

Unless you are not a fan?
Old 14-10-2015, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23458 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieCarragher View Post

Lol..you have created So many nicks to post here! You are really a true 'fans'! I think he meant the score la! Klopp is not god send so don't expect him to perform miracle in a short time! Damaged has been done by BR! So are u predicting pool to hammer 5 goals past Spurs?

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 14-10-2015, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 18
qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!

Quote:

a post made here doesnt mean ze poster is a fan or supporter ... there r a number of trolls here ...

Old 15-10-2015, 03:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Joe Gomez will be out between 6 to 9 months as he injured his knee in England's under-21 match.
This is why I hate international matches during club season.
Old 15-10-2015, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Joe Gomez will be out between 6 to 9 months as he injured his knee in England's under-21 match.
This is why I hate international matches during club season.
Yeah just read about poor Gomez's cruciate knee ligament injury, sounds like a bad painful one, hope he makes a full recovery.

More bad news, Benteke has yet to recover from his hamstring injury, so he ain't available for Saturday's game against Spurs, so too Henderson and Flanagan who remain on the injured list. But apparently Firmino is making a recovery from his back injury, however whether he can fully recover in time for Saturday's match is still an open question.
Old 15-10-2015, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qw2op View Post
a post made here doesnt mean ze poster is a fan or supporter ... there r a number of trolls here ...
Definitely a fan since I grown up in merseyside and only one club man.
Old 15-10-2015, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Lol..you have created So many nicks to post here! You are really a true 'fans'! I think he meant the score la! Klopp is not god send so don't expect him to perform miracle in a short time! Damaged has been done by BR! So are u predicting pool to hammer 5 goals past Spurs?
I am not sure what you meant? There is only one Jamie Carragher now working as pundit.
Old 15-10-2015, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am not sure what you meant? There is only one Jamie Carragher now working as pundit.
Hope you guys don't give Liverpool a bad name .

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 15-10-2015, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Second player to be injured in a span of two days.
Ings has ruptured his anterior cruciate ligament and will be out for the rest of the season.
As usual, our injury list keeps growing.
Old 16-10-2015, 05:20 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Ings out for rest of season!!!! WTF!!!!

Our players should never play international games!
Old 16-10-2015, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
Ings out for rest of season!!!! WTF!!!!

Our players should never play international games!
To be fair to Roy, gather Ings incurred the injury only when he returned to Liverpool for training.

Firmino now confirmed also not available for tomorrow's game.
Old 16-10-2015, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post
Hope you guys don't give Liverpool a bad name .
If Klopp goes for temporary striker backup, this will be good option

"Spain's all-time record goal scorer David Villa could be set for a loan move to the Premier League in January before returning to MLS duty with New York City FC in March"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1