The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 09-10-2022, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Limpeh555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob82 View Post
So at these bJ joints like 7heaven do the girls just take off there tops and let you play with there tits or do they strip off completely and let you finger them while they do the blowjob?
They'll remove just their top before doing the deed. Not sure if can zhut cos of the way they position themselves. I think can finger la but didnt do it. Too focused on the action lol
Old 09-10-2022, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Limpeh555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by serav1 View Post
FR from my trip in August. Went to 7 Heaven twice and tried Cat and Pim. Btw guys the iPad photos at the counter in 7 Heaven is without the mosaic so you can see better.

Cat:
Looks: 7.5/10 young, prob mid 20s max.
Body: 7/10 abit meaty, which i like, although the shoulders abit wide. nice soft boobs.
BBBJ: 7/10 Pim's was better.
Attitude: Polite and friendly, but not much GFE

Pim:
Looks: 7/10 slightly older but still in her 20s.
Body: 7/10 also on the meaty side. with nice ample soft boobies.
BBBJ: 8/10 shiok, with alot of pattern.
Attitude: Friendlier, laughed and joked the entire session.

Both rejected proposal to speak french. For bros who are into that.

Seems like Pim no longer listed on their website. Sad sia. Found her cute and much more friendly than Cat. Skills also up there.
Old 12-10-2022, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 19
coolguy77 is one of the Best!coolguy77 is one of the Best!coolguy77 is one of the Best!coolguy77 is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok BJ Joints

Quote:
Originally Posted by PayanPlay View Post
Hi back in the day I tried many of the shops and found Dr BJ and Kasalong the best.

I went to Woodbar the other day (ex Dr BJ) in soi 7/1 with some same staff.

BJ 800 and if you want FS extra 1000 but as bros mentioned it's more if you're horny as most of the girls 'specialize in BJ'. I had TaTa because she was best out of the 3 ladies but would say 7 looks, 9 BJ skills.

Rooms are 80% closed so you can hear everything it's a turn on for me but if you want full privacy this is not the place.
U went woodbar recently? A lot of girls? How about lolitas? Was thinking of trying
Old 12-10-2022, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 19
coolguy77 is one of the Best!coolguy77 is one of the Best!coolguy77 is one of the Best!coolguy77 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob82 View Post
So at these bJ joints like 7heaven do the girls just take off there tops and let you play with there tits or do they strip off completely and let you finger them while they do the blowjob?
Yea take top off and can play with tits. Well that day she let me squeeze her butt but pussy no
Old 13-10-2022, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 2
Smeets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy77 View Post
U went woodbar recently? A lot of girls? How about lolitas? Was thinking of trying
I hear that Lolita's is only open during the day time.

I have visited pre-covid and it was ok. Most girls were 30+
Old 15-10-2022, 01:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
eggtzu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Booked Lin at 7 Heaven today. First time visiting a pink salon and it was certainly an interesting and worthwhile experience. Lin was a SYT, very skilled and fluent in English.

The lights would go off randomly in the room and got kind of dark. Although service duration was stated as 40min, the actual service period was about 20min+ only. If unable to cum after around the 10th minute mark, the girl would switch to hj to speed up the process. So it was a bit disappointing to not finish in CIM as advertised.

But at 1300 baht only, it was still worth it. Unsure if will RTF or not, I prefer the jacuzzi experience at erotic massage shop at 2800 baht for 90min.
Old 15-10-2022, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 2
Smeets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggtzu View Post
Booked Lin at 7 Heaven today. First time visiting a pink salon and it was certainly an interesting and worthwhile experience. Lin was a SYT, very skilled and fluent in English.

The lights would go off randomly in the room and got kind of dark. Although service duration was stated as 40min, the actual service period was about 20min+ only. If unable to cum after around the 10th minute mark, the girl would switch to hj to speed up the process. So it was a bit disappointing to not finish in CIM as advertised.

But at 1300 baht only, it was still worth it. Unsure if will RTF or not, I prefer the jacuzzi experience at erotic massage shop at 2800 baht for 90min.
Or better yet take a girl to your room so you can really relax and enjoy
Old 16-10-2022, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 761 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Tried Jan at 7 heaven yesterday.
Think she is the top girl in looks there.
She was fun and has good attitude
However her bj you can feel her teeth.
She says it's because she worked there so long and blowing off so many dicks till she injuried her jaw and now she can't open her mouth fully well. She works 7 days a week and is popular among customers.
Old 17-10-2022, 10:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
heyhey1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Are there any that are still open currently?
Old 20-10-2022, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JMMeternal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went 7 Heaven. One of the best places in terms of decor and girl choices imo.

Jan (or Jane) - probably the most chio of the lot. Basically like a SYT Lian. Tits are natural and amazing, lets you squeeze and play but no mouth to boobs action. Service is good, good build-up and BJ foreplay to get you in the mood. She can get you off purely with her mouth. Decent GFE and catbath. Definitely RTE.

Tina - not as chio as Jan, probably more of an A-cup. Service is good like Jan and also will talk cock with you and build GFE like Jan. Will slowly service you with foreplay before the deed too and lets you suck and lick her boobs. Also RTE for sure, I personally rank her #2 after Jan but I can see how she’ll be some people’s type more.

Soda - a bit of a maid look and flat-chested. Service is SOP and uses hands to jack you off. No catbath or BBBJ “foreplay” and just goes straight to it. Will not RTE.

Last edited by JMMeternal; 20-10-2022 at 06:43 PM.
Old 31-10-2022, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 761 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Did you know.......

In that little sub alley leading to 7 heaven
There are 2 more BJ bars available

1 is new, called RIP. Once saw a super cute girl there. Missed her and didnt see here return but i was only checking out on weekdays. The mamasan here is kind too.

The other 1 is not new, called Thanks

Dont expect many girls in these 2 joints but do enter and see if anyone's to your liking. Quality and age comparable to 7 heaven.

Reason why i'm sharing is i liked BJ bars and want more similar to 7 heaven to flourish. Hope they get more business and start bringing in more girls too.
Old 07-11-2022, 10:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
ARandomGuy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by PayanPlay View Post
Hi back in the day I tried many of the shops and found Dr BJ and Kasalong the best.

I went to Woodbar the other day (ex Dr BJ) in soi 7/1 with some same staff.

BJ 800 and if you want FS extra 1000 but as bros mentioned it's more if you're horny as most of the girls 'specialize in BJ'. I had TaTa because she was best out of the 3 ladies but would say 7 looks, 9 BJ skills.

Rooms are 80% closed so you can hear everything it's a turn on for me but if you want full privacy this is not the place.
For those who had visited: Quality of girls (face/body) at Woodbar?

And for FS, not all the girls at Woodbar offer them right? And you also need to ask from what I heard.
Old 08-11-2022, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARandomGuy View Post
For those who had visited: Quality of girls (face/body) at Woodbar?

And for FS, not all the girls at Woodbar offer them right? And you also need to ask from what I heard.
Wah. Letter Z looks young and delicious. Letter X's lips looks damn good

https://www.woodbarbangkok.com/staff.html

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 09-11-2022, 01:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 16
Max80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud of

Hi Guys

Just a quick question here - which BJ bar would be best suited if I'm after an experience with little privacy? I've read past FRs that the rooms at 7 Heaven & Woodbar are not fully closed, so it seems like I should visit both these places?

In the past (donkey yrs ago), at some of the BJ bars, you get blown right where you're seated. With the high backed chairs, it's not too visible, but great if you're an exhibitionist. Do they still have this kind of setup around in BKK?

thanks
Old 09-11-2022, 08:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max80 View Post
Hi Guys

Just a quick question here - which BJ bar would be best suited if I'm after an experience with little privacy? I've read past FRs that the rooms at 7 Heaven & Woodbar are not fully closed, so it seems like I should visit both these places?

In the past (donkey yrs ago), at some of the BJ bars, you get blown right where you're seated. With the high backed chairs, it's not too visible, but great if you're an exhibitionist. Do they still have this kind of setup around in BKK?

thanks
Plenty of BJ bars you can find on Google. But the post I found were *before covid times. I used them as reference when I was still visiting Thailand frequently before covid. Not sure if the OPs got update them.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1