The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2013, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 788 / Power: 20
xiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to behold
Vietnamese Ladies looking for Hubby

Hi bros,

Saw a post from Raveforfun bro for prompting hainan ladies which keep me thinking of my wife bugging.

Anyway My wife is a Vietnamese from Long Xuyen near Cantho.

Her friends are looking for Singapore hubby, their age is from 18 - 25 which is around my wife age 23.

Any bros interested could drop me a msg and will progress from there.

Exchange pts are welcome! Min 8 pts and up.
Old 21-06-2013, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 12
pakalolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vietnamese Ladies looking for Hubby

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoqiang View Post
Hi bros,

Saw a post from Raveforfun bro for prompting hainan ladies which keep me thinking of my wife bugging.

Anyway My wife is a Vietnamese from Long Xuyen near Cantho.

Her friends are looking for Singapore hubby, their age is from 18 - 25 which is around my wife age 23.

Any bros interested could drop me a msg and will progress from there.
My wife is from Northern Thailand around Chiang Rai area and her friends are also looking for Sg hubby.
Old 21-06-2013, 10:08 AM

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
by73 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakalolo View Post
My wife is from Northern Thailand around Chiang Rai area and her friends are also looking for Sg hubby.
Wow.. now we r spoiled for choice..
Old 21-06-2013, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 20
Uncouth is one of the Best!Uncouth is one of the Best!Uncouth is one of the Best!

Interesting! My wife is from Vietnam too and her friends are looking for SG husband too!
Old 21-06-2013, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 14
sane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by by73 View Post
Wow.. now we r spoiled for choice..
U like Hainan, Vietnamese or Thai wife
Old 21-06-2013, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 19
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

Wah....we singapoor men are like "hot cakes"? Hope they not just to scam us....into a quickie marriage then go to stand at Geylang or Joo Chiat. Then that would be worst than hell...end-up "wearing a green hat" husband
Old 21-06-2013, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Timestopper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My wife from singapore n friend looking for hubby too
Old 21-06-2013, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!

sg gal expectation too high for me.. i cannot make it..

so, which country better?
Old 21-06-2013, 11:19 AM
Samster

sane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to behold

For guys who married foreign wives, how to survive if the guy is the only one contributing?

ROM, banquet minimum 1k++ per table, wedding expenses, si dian jing+dowry, just a decent proposal ring cost 3-4k++, wedding album 6k++

flats with fairly good location cost 500-600k each with monthly housing loans of 2k , loan period of 30years ..

House, renovation(minimum 50k), car (downpayment minimum 80-100k) and kids??? Childcare cost around 1k if wife is not working, milk powder 50++ a tin, pampers 30++ a pack? Tuition/enrichment classes at least few hundreds per montjs ..

Exclude own n wife/parents' daily expenditures /food/transport/bills ... Exclude holidays, medical, shopping cost ...

How to survive if the hb is the only sole breadwinner
Old 21-06-2013, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 19
autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!

Bro, can be cheaper...
Quote:
Originally Posted by sane View Post
ROM, banquet minimum 1k++ per table, wedding expenses, si dian jing+dowry, just a decent proposal ring cost 3-4k++, wedding album 6k++
Banquet don't need to be in 5 star hotel, unless you want FACE
Wedding album can go JB

Quote:
flats with fairly good location cost 500-600k each with monthly housing loans of 2k , loan period of 30years ..
I assume you talking of 4 rooms....Go for BTO then will be 350-400k, or go for 3 rooms lor

Quote:
House, renovation(minimum 50k), car (downpayment minimum 80-100k) and kids??? Childcare cost around 1k if wife is not working, milk powder 50++ a tin, pampers 30++ a pack? Tuition/enrichment classes at least few hundreds per montjs ..
Reno no need 50k, I just did my parent's 4 room hdb-major reno 30+k including furniture & app abt 40k. If BTO, 20k is enough. Now is not a good time to buy car, take cab or public transport. If require rent car lor

Quote:
Exclude own n wife/parents' daily expenditures /food/transport/bills ... Exclude holidays, medical, shopping cost ...

Unless you and your future wife are big spenders and don't think about saving then even both are working, staying in SG no matter how much you earn also no enough.... spend within your limit, most Singaporean want FACE and overspend
Old 21-06-2013, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakalolo View Post
I'm residing nearby your wife's friend. Want to intro to me? 5555+
Old 21-06-2013, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 857 / Power: 16
DXman is a splendid one to beholdDXman is a splendid one to beholdDXman is a splendid one to beholdDXman is a splendid one to beholdDXman is a splendid one to beholdDXman is a splendid one to beholdDXman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
For guys who married foreign wives, how to survive if the guy is the only one contributing?

what this bro said is 100% true. i married a foreign wife. she's good. and understands. but there's some things that are un-avoidable.

they come thinking this way:
- have a better life from last time
- able to get more luxuries than last time, especially if they have friends who are always fighting who has the more expensive bags, bigger house
- there's always a hidden cost which are unforeseen

when u marry foreign wifes think clearly, don't get both parties into a sad situation. make sure u love her and in mentally prepare for much heavier responsibilities than being with a local wife.
Old 21-06-2013, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by autoroam View Post
Bro, can be cheaper...

Banquet don't need to be in 5 star hotel, unless you want FACE
Wedding album can go JB

I assume you talking of 4 rooms....Go for BTO then will be 350-400k, or go for 3 rooms lor

Reno no need 50k, I just did my parent's 4 room hdb-major reno 30+k including furniture & app abt 40k. If BTO, 20k is enough. Now is not a good time to buy car, take cab or public transport. If require rent car lor

Unless you and your future wife are big spenders and don't think about saving then even both are working, staying in SG no matter how much you earn also no enough.... spend within your limit, most Singaporean want FACE and overspend
Ermm.. I m not here to discuss about where to source for cheaper alternatives, better deals on reno/wedding packages.

My qns is how do the guys manage to survive being the only sole income provider?

Somemore with the octracising of foreigners, language barrier/culture difference, my foreign wives friends have problem getting along with the hb's family/relatives too since all are also living under one roof.
Old 21-06-2013, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DXman View Post
what this bro said is 100% true. i married a foreign wife. she's good. and understands. but there's some things that are un-avoidable.

they come thinking this way:
- have a better life from last time
- able to get more luxuries than last time, especially if they have friends who are always fighting who has the more expensive bags, bigger house
- there's always a hidden cost which are unforeseen

when u marry foreign wifes think clearly, don't get both parties into a sad situation. make sure u love her and in mentally prepare for much heavier responsibilities than being with a local wife.
My friends who are earning on par or probably more than the hb doesn't even dream of getting a luxury bag , they are quite tight especially for those with >2 kids and aging parents.

There's no such thing as taking household $$ from the hb, they are contributing a fair share to the household now with the increasing expenditures. Tuitions for the kids are coming close to 1k?
Old 21-06-2013, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 788 / Power: 20
xiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to behold

Let me do a break down on my situation when i marry my wife.

I'm not cannon-ing but all i need is just 5k.

Banquet machiam our Getai outside her house - 20 table = approx 80sgd per table. - 1600sgd

Brought a wedding ring - 4xx sgd.

Buy some decoration to deco her house - 100 sgd

Rental of wedding gown in vietnam cost ard 150-200 sgd.

I considered myself super duper lucky.

And finally her mum told me It's not $ that make it worth.
All her mum want is for her to lead a better life.

That is what my wife translate to me from her mum's words.

Why they do not want to marry their local men?
I'm not racist but they men is violent(They beat their wife for what ever reason) "correct me if i'm wrong".

They can sit at the coffeeshop to swing whole day long and live off their wife spending.

My wife is currently working in F&B line in Singapore.
My wife pick-up mandarin quite well but it's funny mandarin to me.

Any bros have any queries? Drop them here and i would gladly answer.

Exchange pts are welcome! Min 8 pts and up.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1