The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-10-2019, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5539 / Power: 6
seaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond repute
Jalan Suka H19

Does anyone has FR's for this house? I guess mostly milf Thai.
But how is the quality and service, how friendly is the Okt and also prices and opening hours.
I always try to go there and check but for some reason couldn't make it and ended up in JS H15
Maybe I was there already but cannot remember anymore because of one or two beer too much
I will go there soon and will check but would be happy if someone can share experience.
Old 31-10-2019, 09:47 PM
Samster

seaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Jalan Suka H19

Tried JS19 G14 Thai, name: Som, 28yrs, Bangkok, accommodating, 3 months in SG

Look – 7/10 medium tight body, tall 165, long, thin hair
Boobs – 7/10 (small B boobs with long nipples, nice to suck)
Body – 7/10 (not too skinny, nice bubble butt, good for doggy lover)
BJ - 7/10 (skillful, adjust always how you want it, very service oriented)
allows painting, she has a big clit, never saw a bigger one, awesome. Hairy pussy, she got wet after a while but when fingered her later and suck her nipples she liked it but surpressed coming. I told her she can come, I like to see but she avoided it, her choice
FJ - 7/10 (tried missionary and doggy, nice, but preferred HJ ending which was good and skillful)
GFE - 6/10 (abit static, very much service oriented which could kill slightly the mood, she needs to be more relaxed and calming)
Shower together, she insisted to wash me and also gave massage. Whenever I ask her to adjust she did happily all the time.
Service - 7 (good service, happy man, I liked the big clit)
RTF - good and solid back up WL
Okt is ok, nothing special, $80/40min
Old 31-10-2019, 09:52 PM
Samster

Re: Jalan Suka H19

Difference to JS H15: more expensive but ladies still milfs.
What I liked when coming in the house: calm ladies, down to earth, no crazy chicks jumping up and down, exactly my taste to check eye contact.
Old 03-11-2019, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lithiumoxide deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

jalan suka house 19. go around 12pm is fine.
last call is 1030pm iirc.
there is overnight, the rate is $300. (starts at 11pm)
i think have to packup and leave around 6am.
make sure u and the girl get along well, or it will be a waste.
(note: if the girl gives you her number, it is good news, as you can book her on days she is on leave.)

the thai girls have their "morning" routine, which is usually praying outside the door.

for these girls, pick a number, and stick with it for a while.
usually chemistry takes time to build. but so far, i have very good experiences.

i tried G9, twice. she gives a good massage.
she is very accomodating to my requests.
which is... oyster eating, and basically playing with her boobs.
Old 03-11-2019, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

more expensive?
not all same price at JM and JS meh?

only tried G3 before not sure if she still around
Old 18-11-2019, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1041 / Power: 14
HomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud of

Its 40$ for 20mins $50 for 30min.

I'm a regular here. Used to visit G6 then she ord lo.

Currently the lineup not exciting for me.

Recently visit G11. No after massage however. When you cum it's over for her. She oneself washup then your turn then bye bye even if got time left.
Old 30-11-2019, 07:49 AM
Samster

Any new girls coming or other FR's?
Old 30-11-2019, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDelete View Post
Its 40$ for 20mins $50 for 30min..
huh .. walao . lidat ppl oso is call more expensive ah ..
Old 01-12-2019, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 12
PREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I used to be regular at JM14 but after the WLs there become moneyfaced and drop in service standards..... I start to look for new playground.

Out of curiousity I walk into JS19..... scan the ladies in the tank and settle for G14. First time in this house so did not know what to expect... pay $40 to OKT and led to room by G14.

Both of us undress and head to shower.... and I thought I kenna ladyboy! Because she got small dick and her nipples were long erected type. Her boobs were enhanced which was expected as it is the norm amongst GL WLs..... but long erected nips?
I took another closer look and examined her pussy more closely..... haha her small dick is actually her clitoris which is big and protuding type. Finally convinced she is bona fide lady and not ladyboy..... we proceeded on to our business.

Her service was excellent..... it was like I was back to the old days of JM14. Everything from catbath, b2b, ar, bbbj, daty all can do. Ask for AJ and she say can but not enough time...extend? Of course.... extended 1 session. She like daty and I gave her a good licking until wet wet and fingerfucked her simultaneously. Change over to doggy capped and unloaded in her asshole.

RTF - of course!! (I found my replacement for JM14 G7 Waree)
Old 02-12-2019, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 11
civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!

This house last time have G3 any bro still saw her?
Any good service girls now in this house
Old 08-12-2019, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 12
winterhisashi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywinterhisashi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Name: G14 (confirmed by OKT)
Location JS19
Face: 7/10 cute
Body: 6/10 ok only
Boob: 7/10 nice boobs
Ass: 8/10 she has a really nice ass
BJ: 6/10 skilled but rushed
FJ : 7/10 Doggying this one was good but felt rushed.
GFE: 0/10 Robot.
WIR : Not for this one, For other girls maybe.

There is this one girl, looks a bit older,short, really awesome looking boobs and has blond hair any idea which number is she?
Old 10-12-2019, 01:01 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
jasonli217 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by PREM8619 View Post
I used to be regular at JM14 but after the WLs there become moneyfaced and drop in service standards..... I start to look for new playground.

Out of curiousity I walk into JS19..... scan the ladies in the tank and settle for G14. First time in this house so did not know what to expect... pay $40 to OKT and led to room by G14.

Both of us undress and head to shower.... and I thought I kenna ladyboy! Because she got small dick and her nipples were long erected type. Her boobs were enhanced which was expected as it is the norm amongst GL WLs..... but long erected nips?
I took another closer look and examined her pussy more closely..... haha her small dick is actually her clitoris which is big and protuding type. Finally convinced she is bona fide lady and not ladyboy..... we proceeded on to our business.

Her service was excellent..... it was like I was back to the old days of JM14. Everything from catbath, b2b, ar, bbbj, daty all can do. Ask for AJ and she say can but not enough time...extend? Of course.... extended 1 session. She like daty and I gave her a good licking until wet wet and fingerfucked her simultaneously. Change over to doggy capped and unloaded in her asshole.

RTF - of course!! (I found my replacement for JM14 G7 Waree)
Are you sure is JS19 G14?
Can go back and reconfirm? Lol, i tried is overall 4/10
Old 10-12-2019, 01:52 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 0
Goodpack is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGoodpack is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGoodpack is a Helpful and Caring Samster

After all the hype here on JS19 G14.... I went down to JS19 to look see look see. Business quite good as tank was empty and all WLs taken. OKT ask have anyone in mind..... told him I wanna try G14.
Was told to wait 15 mins.

15 mins later he ask me pay up and proceed to room..... lol
G14 is so busy until no time to come out sit in tank. Went to her room and she was waiting at the door wrapped only in a towel and fully naked underneath to welcome me. Said many customers today so no time to wear clothes.

Looks 7/10
Figure 7/10
Boobs Enhanced C
English / Mandarin
BBBJ - Yes (finished in CIM)
AR - Yes
CIM - Yes (not for everyone - depend on your dick hygiene as she told me)
FJ - Never try
Massage - 10/10 (trained masseuse back in LOS)
Damaged : $40
RTF - Yes

Ask me to extend but I too tired so tell her next time.
She say next time find her extend another session she can give me anal, daty & any positions I want to play....
Overall a friendly lady easy to talk to.... but she admit she dun like those demanding or haolian customers and will just go through the motion with them to finish fast fast.
Old 12-12-2019, 02:20 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 0
secara is one of the Best!secara is one of the Best!secara is one of the Best!

My last visit to JS19 was more than 3 months ago. Dun remember the gal number as it was SOP and nothing special, just a quick release for me and her service that day was so so only.

As usual went down to JM14 and parked opposite. Saw only no. 8 & 5 in the tank. Not interested in baby hippos so waited outside for the other gals. While smoking my cigarette, KNN the kuailan okt shouted at me cannot stand there. No need to shout... can just tell me nicely dun smoke there. KNN made me tulan... so I left JM14. Strolled to JM10 then JM4..... nothing catch my eye. Move to the other lane and went to JS15.... scan the tank and G12 caught my eye. Before I can tell okt wanna take her.... another bro faster than me. Bopian lanlan walk out and stroll to JS19. Went inside and saw empty tank. Curious to see G14 after reading about her, I ask the okt whether working or not. He look at the board and then say coming out liao. I onz and say I want her.

As G14 walk out from her room, I recognised her as the gal that I took 3 months earlier. Mood sian already as I recall our earlier session. She saw me and broke into a smile.... I think she recognise and remember me too. However today's session was so differently from our previous session.

Looks: 9/10 (one of the better looking gals in this house) (looks even better in her younger days as seen from her wechat, a real beauty)
Body: 8/10 (Boobs are enhanced but soft and nice to fondle)
Foreplay: 9/10 (Kissing and B2B started in the shower. Catbath from nipples down to lil brother)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Long slow and deepthroat alternate with bola licking. Was surprised she did BBBJ as previous session was capped BJ)
AR: 6/10 (Proceed to AR after BBBJ )
FJ: 8/10 (she did reverse cowgirl and can ride very well, awesome experience)
GFE: 7/10 (An improvement over previous session where she was quiet and businesslike) (today she was chatty and more responsive with lots of smiles)
Service: 9/10
Rtf: Yes (hopefully she can maintain and not revert back to her earlier SOP)

She offered me her wechat and ask me come again.
Old 12-12-2019, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
lowko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi can I ask $80 40mins is 1 or 2 shots? I tried twice and first time got 2 shots second time only allowed once
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1