The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2019, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
If only Abby changed her name to Hebe, we'll have S.H.E. girl group in this house.
That’s a good one, dude! I shall suggest that to Abby ... 😎😎

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 04-12-2019, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Tried Ting Ting who has been here for 1 year plus already. Along with Ella, she is considered a senior 1654A WL based on her total working period in this house.

First impression: An average looking fair-skinned girl with big eyes and medium height of 1.6m. She has A cup boobs but her butt is quite meaty. Her smile is her main attraction, before she starts her service, that is. More on that later.

Shower service: Boob rub, butt rub, sucking of my nipples and BBBJ. Her BBBJ comes in two styles, normal deep throat and cold water. Both of which kept my dick hard in the shower.

On bed service: Catbath on my back and front, AR, BBBJ (both reverse and normal) and 69 painting. Her reverse BBBJ is the main attraction for me at this stage of the session. I enjoyed how she BBBJ me while I was in crawling position with my butt lifted up, and her pulling my hard dick with her mouth from behind me. Previously, this move has been executed perfectly by Malaysian Yumi at house 1606. I'm glad I found a PRC WL who can do it as well as Yumi.

FJ: After putting the cap on, I bonked Ting Ting first in doggy position where I got to squeeze and lightly slap that perky butt of hers. After getting that adrenaline rush from all that pumping behind her, we switched to missionary. I continued to thrust my dick into her pussy while we frenched each other. Her moans sexcited me along with the continuous thrusting until I finally cummed.

Overall: My top choice in this house. Already RTF her a few times within last month. A cheonging record for me. Guess her reverse BBBJ won me over. Her friendly personality and cheerful smile makes me very comfortable too.
Old 08-12-2019, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

Ke ke left SG shore.
So fast

Tried Ella
Overall not bad. Pretty lass but no french and down south.
Old 12-12-2019, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

RTF Ting Ting again recently except this time went for tarma with her and Ella, since Ella will be leaving early next month.

Had a fun time with these two girls, especially when they teased each other. They had good chemistry in their tarma, like when Ting Ting gave AR + BBBJ with me in crawling position while Ella lied down under me and sucked my nipples. The highlight was when both Ting Ting and I sucked Ella's left and right boobs at the same time. Ella said Ting Ting aroused her while she felt she was breastfeeding me.

For FJ, I did doggy with Ting Ting first, then finishing off with Ella in missionary. When I was bonking Ella, Ting Ting hugged me from behind and then pulled out a special equipment to stimulate my balls that caught me by surprise. I got more sexcited and kept thrusting into Ella until I shot all my load into the condom inside her.

One of the best tarma sessions I ever had. With the recent departure of two good 1654A WLs Xiaomi and Keke, I will cherish the remaining time Ella has.
Old 12-12-2019, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 12
klss is a Helpful and Caring Samsterklss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice one bro! Not easy to get a good pair of tarma

Quote:
RTF Ting Ting again recently except this time went for tarma with her and Ella, since Ella will be leaving early next month.

Had a fun time with these two girls, especially when they teased each other. They had good chemistry in their tarma, like when Ting Ting gave AR + BBBJ with me in crawling position while Ella lied down under me and sucked my nipples. The highlight was when both Ting Ting and I sucked Ella's left and right boobs at the same time. Ella said Ting Ting aroused her while she felt she was breastfeeding me.

For FJ, I did doggy with Ting Ting first, then finishing off with Ella in missionary. When I was bonking Ella, Ting Ting hugged me from behind and then pulled out a special equipment to stimulate my balls that caught me by surprise. I got more sexcited and kept thrusting into Ella until I shot all my load into the condom inside her.

One of the best tarma sessions I ever had. With the recent departure of two good 1654A WLs Xiaomi and Keke, I will cherish the remaining time Ella has.
Old 16-12-2019, 01:11 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up 3A grades WL

FR on newbie - Sasa ... Triple A Grades material - Attractive + Alluring + Awesome. Click below link for FR ...

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=19...&postcount=119

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 16-12-2019, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A few WLs of this house have RTC (beibei, dandan, keke) and a few more has joined the stable (sasa, Selina, Abby).

Any kind bros can share the updated WL list of 1654a? bobo still there?
Old 16-12-2019, 10:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
uncpon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ella is leaving soon?
Old 16-12-2019, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
A few WLs of this house have RTC (beibei, dandan, keke) and a few more has joined the stable (sasa, Selina, Abby).

Any kind bros can share the updated WL list of 1654a? bobo still there?
Still around

Ting Ting
Mina
BoBo
Ella (departing soon)
Abby
Selina
Angel

Newbies

Sasa
Yoyo
Yue Yue
Xiao Yu

Recently retired & worthy mention

Elite commando Dan Dan
Elite commando Xiao Mi
Bei Bei
Keke
MoMo

*P/S: The above is based on the best of my knowledge. Actually they have two more newbies but can’t accept the demand here and hence, departed abruptly.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 16-12-2019, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Still around
Ting Ting
Mina
BoBo
Ella (departing soon)
Abby
Selina
Angel

Newbies

Sasa
Yoyo
Yue Yue
Xiao Yu

Elite commando Dan Dan
Elite commando Xiao Mi
Bei Bei
Keke
MoMo

*P/S: The above is based on the best of my knowledge. Actually they have two newbies but can’t accept the demand here and hence, departed abruptly.

Enjoy,
MaXx
Thanks bro! Planning my next round of firing already... Hmmm
Old 17-12-2019, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Still around

Ting Ting
Mina
BoBo
Ella (departing soon)
Abby
Selina
Angel

Newbies

Sasa
Yoyo
Yue Yue
Xiao Yu

Elite commando Dan Dan
Elite commando Xiao Mi
Bei Bei
Keke
MoMo

*P/S: The above is based on the best of my knowledge. Actually they have two more newbies but can’t accept the demand here and hence, departed abruptly.

Enjoy,
MaXx
This list is very useful to me. Thks to Senior Bro !
Old 17-12-2019, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Still around

Ting Ting
Mina
BoBo
Ella (departing soon)
Abby
Selina
Angel

Newbies

Sasa
Yoyo
Yue Yue
Xiao Yu

Elite commando Dan Dan
Elite commando Xiao Mi
Bei Bei
Keke
MoMo

Enjoy,
MaXx
apart from Ting2 and Angel, I do not know the rest of the 1654A WL.
Thank you Senior bro for the listing. Time to go sit around the place, look see call.

Only complaint the place is too smoky, clothes hair and even backpack got cigarette smoke smell.
Old 17-12-2019, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
apart from Ting2 and Angel, I do not know the rest of the 1654A WL.
Thank you Senior bro for the listing. Time to go sit around the place, look see call.

Only complaint the place is too smoky, clothes hair and even backpack got cigarette smoke smell.
Bro,

Seems Ella departing soon
Suggest you try her out if you can’t get the other APs.
Nice bonk for a syt, petite, slim, fair, with well enhanced full b boobs, good services, offered DFK, tight pussy, accommodating to multiple positions.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 17-12-2019, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
franker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think An An of 1654A is still around? Unless she has been RTC recently

Quote:
Still around

Ting Ting
Mina
BoBo
Ella (departing soon)
Abby
Selina
Angel

Newbies

Sasa
Yoyo
Yue Yue
Xiao Yu

Elite commando Dan Dan
Elite commando Xiao Mi
Bei Bei
Keke
MoMo

Enjoy,
MaXx
Old 21-12-2019, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
destined_me deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Bro, what was the damage of Tarma encounter?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1