The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-12-2019, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bro, no worry. No cuttlefish to me. U can still paint her in peace of mind, knn, lol.

Why your action so slow ? Birdie ah .... )
信鸽 pace
😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 25-12-2019, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
My tirak on her period, decided to sniff out your new darling. Heres my FR on 2 of them, shall not FR Jia Jia.

Yue Jia 2062a

Looks: Pretty enough for me. Long haired, around 1.6m. face slightly poc-marked, but can be easily concealed by make up. Probably 3rd prettiest in this house after Yue Tian and Yue Liang.

Body: Her body is quite alike the recently RTC-ed Yiyi 2047. Some slight tummy on a slim frame. Boobs are small Bs with nipples that seen violent actions Ok with rough nipple twisters. Hairy pussy, hairless everywhere else.

Service: Ferocious DFK. Will bite you like bro D described. Any bros who like passionate frenching should really try her out. Really decent AR, catbath and bj as well. Only thing she don't do is pussy painting. So if you like to eat pussy, can skip her.

Overall: Will rtf whe my tirak is unavailable. Pass my requirement of DFK + AR + Catbath easily.

Coco W12

Looks: I think she is quite average looking. Her eye brows look like rock lee from naruto She is from gui zhou but she gives off a vibe of a girl from xin jiang. I would say she looks like a sister of selina 1654a.

Body: Petite. Slightly darker skin tone. Small boobies. Hairy pussy as well. Theres a unsightly growth on her back, a blemish on an otherwise good body.

Service: Full YTL service. Thorough catbath, AR, raw grinding and DFK. However I don't rate her as highly as the recently departed shuang shuang. Probably chemistry missing as SS was much more commando.

Overall: I imagine she would be good for anyone who likes her looks. Sop YTL service with a good friendly attitude. However, I probably will not RTF as there are too many other girls that is more gam for me.

While they give good services, they are not my idea of top 3 beautiful body in GL. Its obvious that bro D like girls with small boobies. My idea of a beautiful body will be big boobies but not fat. Yue Liang(2062a), Bing Bing(1612) and Xuan Xuan (1669) fits my bill more.

@broD, if i have to guess, I think yue jia is your new darling The way she frenches is awesome and have a personality similar to your old favorites PM me if I am right, got something to let you know lol.
Reposting my FRs from the other thread.
Old 25-12-2019, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Reposting my FRs from the other thread.
Bro D can only say this Mr Jaw's FRs are super concise. A bit scary !! LOL.

A street-smart keen observer and psychologist .......

Just wanted to add that my chemistry with the above two pretty girls are superb. They are the top 2 in my list due to a number of factors, not just on look and body.

Also, to clarify, Yue Jia is 1.65m tall ) Both of them are very pretty )

One more to clarify, i have not triec Yue Liang but had bonked Yue Tian once with solid chemistry and had given her a good FR. But she cannot be outcalled so i have not rtf her.

In my opinion, Yue Jia's beauty, at least is not under Yue Tian, Haha

Last edited by DPOWER; 26-12-2019 at 12:06 AM.
Old 26-12-2019, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Just wanted to add that my chemistry with the above two pretty girls are superb. They are the top 2 in my list due to a number of factors, not just on look and body.

One more to clarify, i have not triec Yue Liang but had bonked Yue Tian once with solid chemistry and had given her a good FR. But she cannot be outcalled so i have not rtf her.

To further expound on your subject on “chemistry” as well as human relation factors/variables at play, some readers may find the author of the FR overly exaggerating when they failed to get similar experience ... This is primarily because of the “solid chemistry” per se experienced not only by the punter himself but also the WL (sometime) ... some readers therefore might think that he was writing fake FR as the content in the FR was almost 100% positive. We do not have to argue on this aspect and everyone is entitled to his own opinion on the WL as well as the FR writer.

There are times samsters came online to “reasonably & objectively” disagree (at least appeared to be so) with a certain samsters FR (in terms of WL service or looks) in good faith or not like the above samster who just posted (not Dpower) ... in this case, we have to give the benefit of the doubt to this particular group of samsters as WLs are afterall humans like us and may also practice preferential treatment.

At the end of the day, FR can only act us a map & compass in the quest for your holy grail ... 😎

P/S: FYI, Yue Liang has also gone under the knife to a certain extent besides that her tits are surgically augmented. Yue Tian is highly selective in offering good service. 😉

As a matter of fact,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 26-12-2019 at 01:09 AM.
Old 26-12-2019, 10:35 AM
Samster

apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Bro D can only say this Mr Jaw's FRs are super concise. A bit scary !! LOL.

A street-smart keen observer and psychologist .......

Haha, naturally. All reasonable samster knows that looks judgement can be subjective. I always think its best to go down to their home base, ask for a look first. If like, take. If dont like, call one of your favourites over. Thats how I like to do it anyway There are so many girls that many samster say pretty but I don't like..i am sure there will be some that i find pretty but others buay gam as well

Yue liang boobs quite big ah, dont think will suit you. Although enchanced but its those kind like water balloon damn nice to fondle. Yue tian I always find her once awhile. In my own opinion her face one of the prettiest among the girls i tried. Her attitude at first damn cold one but warms up after she seen you a few times.

Yue jia is solid lah, glad to have tried her bro
Old 26-12-2019, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 6
lioncityboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlioncityboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Haha, naturally. All reasonable samster knows that looks judgement can be subjective. I always think its best to go down to their home base, ask for a look first. If like, take. If dont like, call one of your favourites over. Thats how I like to do it anyway There are so many girls that many samster say pretty but I don't like..i am sure there will be some that i find pretty but others buay gam as well

Yue liang boobs quite big ah, dont think will suit you. Although enchanced but its those kind like water balloon damn nice to fondle. Yue tian I always find her once awhile. In my own opinion her face one of the prettiest among the girls i tried. Her attitude at first damn cold one but warms up after she seen you a few times.

True, I agree with you bro. I do have some brothers who pm me asking for recommendation and I always ask them what they prefer first. I usually frequent 1820 so I can only say for that place. But like for cosplay and smaller boobs I'll say yingzi, bigger boobs and gfe will be xiaoyanzi and so on..

Keena before I recommended what I like, then someone afterwards say not his type. So I'll say, just follow your type and u'll have fun.
Old 26-12-2019, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
To further expound on your subject on “chemistry” as well as human relation factors/variables at play, some readers may find the author of the FR overly exaggerating when they failed to get similar experience ... This is primarily because of the “solid chemistry” per se experienced not only by the punter himself but also the WL (sometime) ... some readers therefore might think that he was writing fake FR as the content in the FR was almost 100% positive. We do not have to argue on this aspect and everyone is entitled to his own opinion on the WL as well as the FR writer.

There are times samsters came online to “reasonably & objectively” disagree (at least appeared to be so) with a certain samsters FR (in terms of WL service or looks) in good faith or not like the above samster who just posted (not Dpower) ... in this case, we have to give the benefit of the doubt to this particular group of samsters as WLs are afterall humans like us and may also practice preferential treatment.

At the end of the day, FR can only act us a map & compass in the quest for your holy grail ... 😎

P/S: FYI, Yue Liang has also gone under the knife to a certain extent besides that her tits are surgically augmented. Yue Tian is highly selective in offering good service. 😉

As a matter of fact,
MaXx

I bonafide chemistry graduate and can attest chemistry can add the extra oomph. Thats why I study chemistry.

But question for today.....after seeing so many chio gal come out to see eclipse, I feel extra Horny......ok or not or is this the ill effect of the eclipse?
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 26-12-2019, 02:07 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

Dear Bros

Thks for the comments ftom Senior Bros all this while.

I wish to clarify about my FR writings and writing style for once and for all.

Why i write FRs ? The 3 main reasons are listed as follows:

1. This reason weighs 60%. I have the habit of recording. I used to write diary for many years. Even when i buy a book, i will record the dates, time, location, my emotional state, my sentiments, what i was doing before i bought the book so that years later when i read the book, i will recall the happenings for remembrance and understand on what conditions and state of mind induce me buying this book.

Due to these ingrained habits , i will want to compile my happenings at GL and will be fun for future readings and remembrance.

Having this psychology and state of mind, u will understand why i am truthful in writing.

Who on Earth writes false account of diary to cheat oneself ........very funny right ?
With this motive, i write in a manner that i will enjoy reading in the future based on factual account.

I already expect that readers will be doubtful if i mentioned certain WLs frenched me .....etc. But just to make people believe in me and i change the fact to non frenching or lip kissing or none of these is against my main motive of recording. In fact, i have already hidden the tuna info, even pertaining to my recent FRs, as they are still working in GL. And I only revealed AA's event when she RTC.
In fact, i am so truthful to the extent that the end result becomes unfavourable. So will i change my style ? Sorry, i still decide to stick to my style to meet the cheif objective of my FR writing.

2. This reason weighs 30%. I have the genuine heart to help the WLs, for those who deserve my support as they are nice people and being pretty and good in servicing, based on my personal assessment.

I stick to my own principle.
For example,
Ex Xiao Qiao, i think from 1608, had requested me to write a few FRs but i rejected, though i did like her. I told her that since i didnt rtf her and not sure of her latest servicing standards, i will not FR and repeat my 1st nice FR on her. I am stubborn to such an extent. Saying i any how write false FR, must be kidding

3. The factor weighs only 10%. Because before i applied this item, i had already got many wonderful successful bonking experiences.
It only adds spice, it will not change the scenario substantially. I also had a number of failure cases after i applied it.

I gradually realize that if i tell the WL right from the beginning before bonking that i want to FR her, there is a chance that the WL may put in extra effort to serve me. But i find out that WLs will still stick to their own principles. In the end, hygiene and personal factors like look, charm, sincerity, body condituon, rapport, chemistry and hygiene are still the basics. I said these because there are a number of WLs told me do.

So Bros, i sincerely hope that my FRs will serve as a reference for your assessment. I cannot gaurantee that it is objective without prejudice because it is based on my personal experience.

Otherwise, u may ignore me or treat me as writing bull shit stories out of my imagination.

The writing style indeed reflects my true character in Real World, lol. For those keen observer, u already now understand why i like Ex An An .......

Happy New Year to all Bros.
Old 26-12-2019, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
I bonafide chemistry graduate and can attest chemistry can add the extra oomph. Thats why I study chemistry.

But question for today.....after seeing so many chio gal come out to see eclipse, I feel extra Horny......ok or not or is this the ill effect of the eclipse?
When the perfect eclipse of the mind, heart and soul happened between two lovey-dovey individuals ......... All of a sudden, it’s gravity holding you to the planet its her. Nothing else matters. You would do anything, be anything for her ...

Matters of the heart,
MaXx 😇😇

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 27-12-2019 at 08:23 PM.
Old 26-12-2019, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quote:

Bro, i understand lah, lol.

After i pm u, u replied me that she commented i as " handsome and mascular" . Your reveals made me happy till now, hehehe.

I am a bloody thick skin fellow. That is how i survive well in my working industry. So i wrote this openly using your name, heyhey.

我把你绑上我的贼船 , regretted now ? )
Old 26-12-2019, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, i understand lah, lol.

After i pm u, u replied me that she commented i as " handsome and mascular" . Your reveals made me happy till now, hehehe.

I am a bloody thick skin fellow. That is how i survive well in my working industry. So i wrote this openly using your name, heyhey.

我把你绑上我的贼船 , regretted now ? )
Woah piang, like that also can. I PM you because i dont want to draw the ire of your two loyal fans. They about to appear anytime now lol. You die die must say in public and involve me then happy. Cannot tell you things in the future
Old 26-12-2019, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Dear Bros

1. This reason weighs 60%. I have the habit of recording. I used to write diary for many years. Even when i buy a book, i will record the dates, time, location, my emotional state, my sentiments, what i was doing before i bought the book so that years later when i read the book, i will recall the happenings for remembrance and understand on what conditions and state of mind induce me buying this book.

Due to these ingrained habits , i will want to compile my happenings at GL and will be fun for future readings and remembrance.

Having this psychology and state of mind, u will understand why i am truthful in writing.

Who on Earth writes false account of diary to cheat oneself ........very funny right ?
With this motive, i write in a manner that i will enjoy reading in the future based on factual account.

I already expect that readers will be doubtful if i mentioned certain WLs frenched me .....etc. But just to make people believe in me and i change the fact to non frenching or lip kissing or none of these is against my main motive of recording. In fact, i have already hidden the tuna info, even pertaining to my recent FRs, as they are still working in GL. And I only revealed AA's event when she RTC.
In fact, i am so truthful to the extent that the end result becomes unfavourable. So will i change my style ? Sorry, i still decide to stick to my style to meet the cheif objective of my FR writing.

2. This reason weighs 30%. I have the genuine heart to help the WLs, for those who deserve my support as they are nice people and being pretty and good in servicing, based on my personal assessment.

For example,
Ex Xiao Qiao, i think from 1608, had requested me to write a few FRs but i rejected, though i did like her. I told her that since i didnt rtf her and not sure of her latest servicing standards, i will not FR and repeat my 1st nice FR on her. I am stubborn to such an extent. Saying i any how write false FR, must be kidding

3. The factor weighs only 10%. Because before i applied this item, i had already got many wonderful successful bonking experiences.
It only adds spice, it will not change the scenario substantially. I also had a number of failure cases after i applied it.

I gradually realize that if i tell the WL right from the beginning before bonking that i want to FR her, there is a chance that the WL may put in extra effort to serve me. But i find out that WLs will still stick to their own principles. In the end, hygiene and personal factors like look, charm, sincerity, body condituon, rapport, chemistry and hygiene are still the basics. I said these because there are a number of WLs told me do.

So Bros, i sincerely hope that my FRs will serve as a reference for your assessment. I cannot gaurantee that it is objective without prejudice because it is based on my personal experience.

Otherwise, u may ignore me or treat me as writing bull shit stories out of my imagination.

The writing style indeed reflects my true character in Real World, lol. For those keen observer, u already now understand why i like Ex An An .......

No need to explain. This is open internet and you are entitled to your own way of writing. Likewise others are entitled to their own as well.

No need to put in too much factor into the equation and put some scientific explanation around it.

End of the day, you fuck , you song , you write....
Old 26-12-2019, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Dear Bros

For example,

Merry Xmas bro! 🎅🏼

Just follow ur heart lah.
Write what u like, since you claimed you are so ‘thick skinned’, don’t need to bother abt comments.
I’ll continue to follow ur FRs for the slightly more endowed ladies.

Cheers!
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 26-12-2019, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Merry Xmas bro! 🎅🏼

Just follow ur heart lah.
Write what u like, since you claimed you are so ‘thick skinned’, don’t need to bother abt comments.
I’ll continue to follow ur FRs for the slightly more endowed ladies.

Cheers!

Thks Birdie, but my darling doesnt like me to write on others .....headache ah
All WLs have fans, like the Ming Dynansty Institutes 东厂, 西厂 , any moment can make me die cock standing 🤣
Old 26-12-2019, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
No need to explain. This is open internet and you are entitled to your own way of writing. Likewise others are entitled to their own as well.

No need to put in too much factor into the equation and put some scientific explanation around it.

End of the day, you fuck , you song , you write....
Short and sharp, well say, Bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1