The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-06-2018, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Who provides the BEST JG?

wah a blast from the past, my first massage was there. if you happen to know how to contact jane, please let me know, I miss chatting with her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybername View Post
the last time i did JG many many years was at Solid Gold Coast (if i remembered the name right) at Tay Buan Guan. was done by a thai ml. man she is good. when want to shoot, she is able to calm my didi down. all these up and down goes on for several time. pulling of veins was painful though but controllable.

bros, please do share with me for soda contact. want to check out JG again. thanks!
Old 21-06-2018, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

across the causeway at taman sri tebrau. a certain "doctor". bros who have gone there will testify to this. pure JG.

there was once i didnt have a release for about 3 weeks to a month. due to work schedule and stress. went there. unloaded FOUR times during the treatment session.

purely JG. forget about autoroaming and stuff.

stress building up. will arrange a session there soon.

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 22-06-2018, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 8
coolguy85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycoolguy85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I have tried Anqi b4. Abit too chatty to my liking but the JG is good. Is XH the same age?
Old 22-06-2018, 11:17 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -43 / Power: 0
GrannyLao is stuck in moderation for some time to come

hi can share??? dmg & location
Old 22-06-2018, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 952 / Power: 11
PowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlboroRedsS View Post
Tried XH this week. first time trying her JG. She has good skills in releasing the blockage at the surrounding of the manhood and balls area. The manhood massage was more of sensual stroking rather than veins pulling, comparing to Amy who is more focus on the small head. XH's teasing can be such a turn on with a good view of her big boobs while she is stroking you.
Bro can share amy ctc and damage? Thx a million! :-)
Old 23-06-2018, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tunnie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi can share contacts..? Thanks in advance bros!
Old 23-06-2018, 02:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 341 / Power: 14
xmfxmf is one of the Best!xmfxmf is one of the Best!xmfxmf is one of the Best!xmfxmf is one of the Best!

One of the lisa staff previously from joochiat is back. ( Xiao ya ). Is back but working in her rented apartment
Old 23-06-2018, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 8
Catch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
XH suffers in the looks department, luckily she has that impressive pair to compensate. What I like about her service, besides the JG, is that she's easy to talk to, despite my CL just-pass standard, we had a good conversation about JG and other things while she played with my joy stick. As for the JG itself, she dives right into it, almost the whole session concentrating on that, she can control the ups and downs several times, before the release. Left her place with jelly legs.
For Xiao Han, can touch her boobs during massage/JG?
Old 23-06-2018, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6376 / Power: 17
DrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch22 View Post
you can also have her MM, $$ speaks
Old 23-06-2018, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 7
xcapex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxcapex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi, can share Amy and soda contact please
Old 23-06-2018, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch22 View Post
She allows. Could even nuzzle them, I told her I want the scent also, help me cum ... haha. But it's nicer to lie back, relax and watch her do her work, actually.

Other xtra need to top up. We were talking about sex from guy and girl perspective and she suddenly asked, ni yao ma? But I politely declined, prefer to get FL if I wanted a bonk.
Old 23-06-2018, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1126 / Power: 16
tunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud of

Shaven pussy and squirts a bit if u can hit the right spot. Can feel the cunt muscles contracting and pussy lips opening up and contracting followed by her spasms and juice squirts out. Nice experience. Moans quite loud too.
Old 23-06-2018, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 15
tonks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytonks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hey Guys, does XH take non-chinese speaking bros? if she does, could a kind bro pls share her contact?

Thanks in advance.
Old 23-06-2018, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
workshop0709 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mind to share some ctc? Would like to try jg
Old 23-06-2018, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
fsyt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There used to be one girls call Farah or something in Balestier. Found her once but lost her contact. Anyone knows?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread