The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-06-2018, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 10
Block22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enabee View Post
Had visited An Xin few days ago, quite surprised to see the bad experiences other bros had. Will share my own:

Looks and figure is top notch, exactly like the photos. Went in and had a short chat while she fed me mandarin orange. Proceeded to shower after that.

Massage as many bros have said is not the best, back massage so-so but the gfe during the head massage is fantastic.

Catbath and CBJ followed by HJ. Have to commend her patience as I took a long time to cum, in the end i overshot my timing by a little bit.

Overall had a pretty good session, patient hardworking girl. Definitely not a time watcher. Will probably rtm sometime this week
I am also quite surprise for the bad and good reviews on her from different bros.

Or whether she choose customers to serve?
Old 21-06-2018, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 15
Clazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaobao View Post
Vivi (East)
http://www.tsrjox.com/girl.php?id=2081

I have not written a FR for a long time. However, with the attitude and service from this rare gem, I am compelled to return the favour.

Pretty easy to find. Near MRT.

I was greeted at the door by a smiling young thing. The photo on the website did not do her justice. She was much better looking than portrayed.

She had the large apartment all to herself. She became more relaxed when in her room as she did not want to disturb her neighbours. Wearing a large black T shirt and nothing much else, she kept apologising that she had taken off her make up before I contacted her as her last customer of the day. I told her that I preferred 自然美。

Though we met for the first time, we both threw ourselves onto the bed, giggled and joked like long lost lovers. But, she quickly got me to the shower with a towel. The apartment was relatively new, and things were working. She again apologised that she was very busy in the day and had not the opportunity to clean the bathroom properly.

The session began with a back massage. She was good. So good. I was in Thailand recently and had some fantastic massages and some bad ones. But, she was comparable with the best ones when it came to undoing the knots on my back and neck. Her powerful kneading even matched the strength of those Thai masseurs! I was pleasantly surprised. I have not had such good massages from any of the Sammy MLs that could be compared to Vivi’s. And, throughout the session, she was telling me her stories of working in SZ and the good places to go to in the city. Her cheerfulness was infectious, bringing joy to a somewhat uneventful night of mine prior to meeting her. When I praised her, she said, “我没有什么特别服务-不会吹,不会吸。至少为客人好好按摩,松懈一下身体,是我应该作的。”

She then worked her way from the neck, to the back and then lower. She said, “我要按摩你的屁股了喔。” What can I say? Just do it! With a bit of massage oil, she brought the 舒服index up a notch by touching on a different set of senses. 请转过身来。Music to my ears. It is about time. By then, I requested that she took off her oversized T shirt. She was a bit embarrassed. 别笑我的波小!I found the twin peaks cute. Not for boob lovers. But, when hung on a jovial, likeable, pretty and young lady, these squeezable, soft, pinkie boobs were … … cute. We frolicked around in bed, again like lovers. But, she got serious and moved into a “side-by-side” position where her boobs were made available while she worked hard on my man-hood. Came in no time. Not hurriedly. But, paced and rhythmic.

It is with some regret that I write this FR because I know that with this quality, Vivi will get booked up in no time (she had 10 customers the day I visited her), and it will get harder for me to book her. She was motivated. Though I was her last customer, she put in her last ounce of effort. When I touched her hand at the end of the session, her right thumb was hurting quite a bit from all the exertion. Still, she said, “客人来找我,是要我按摩。我当然要好好为客人服务。”

RTM? Surely. Of course. Just having a casual conversation with her is already therapeutic. What more? The best massage you can find in the Sammy Stable (mind you, I have had many massages and she is right up there). To boot, a pretty face partially covered by her silky hair sitting on top of a slender and petite frame.

Looks: 9/10 (SYT. Pretty. Attractive personality. Engaging. Cheerful.)
Body: 9/10 (B cup, smooth skin)
Room/Bathroom: 8/10
Massage: 10/10 (Hitting right spots with the right strength. Best massage ever from Sammy Stable!)
HJ: 9/10 (Topless with roaming)
Attitude: 10/10 (Great attitude. Geared to provide good service.)
GFE: 9/10 (like your long-lost GF)
Damage: $110
RTM: Yes

PS: If any of you think that this is a FR planted by OKT, then, think again. These OKTs will not be able to afford to hire someone with this level of report writing. Hehehe 😉
Totally agree... I RTM 3 time already
Old 21-06-2018, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 8
easternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to behold

https://ltdsg.com/anna/

Tried LTD's Anna the other day. I was a little wary as the photos were blurry, and the only review I could find was (at the time) a single one on the LTD site itself. But I figured I'd give it a try.

I shouldn't have worried. This girl is awesome.

Friendly, pretty, nice slim body, long hair, solid massage, and the best GFE I've ever had. I don't know if it's that we had great chemistry or that she's really good at faking (I think it wasn't fake, but then who can really tell?!), but man. Out of this world.

Gave me a big hug as I arrived. A little bit of play started even before the shower (solo shower) and then I went for the HJ prior to the massage. It was intense. Then the massage was long, solid, strong, hit every point, head to toe and arms and legs and head. Then I was set for a shower but we started playing again and ended up with HJ#2 (only the second time I've ever wanted, or managed, 2 in one hour). Wound up staying about 15 minutes over time but she didn't seem to mind. Gave her a nice tip on top of the normal fees.

It's really hard to find anything to complain about, so I won't bother.

Looks: 8/10 (SYT, great smile, great body. YMMV I suppose but she's definitely my type.)
Personality: 9/10. Friendly, cheerful, considerate. Spoke a few words of English, enough to get by.
Location: upper end of Area G, cozy one-bedder. Clean space, clean towels.
Massage: 9/10 (Good strength, skillful, very thorough)
HJ: 9/10 (No complaints at all - either time)
GFE: 100/10. Not exaggerating - she was great the entire time. Maybe it's that we had great chemistry, who knows, but it was all smiles and giggles the whole time.
Damage: $100 - absolutely worth it
RTM: oh hell yes.
Old 21-06-2018, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
Neronero22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey any bros tried?
http://sglocalmassage.info/abby/
Old 21-06-2018, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 18
8811967 is a Helpful and Caring Samster8811967 is a Helpful and Caring Samster8811967 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neronero22 View Post
Her boobs look delicious …

Or you go commando try and post mr here ?
Old 21-06-2018, 09:23 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Block22 View Post
I am also quite surprise for the bad and good reviews on her from different bros.

Or whether she choose customers to serve?
Too extreme. Don't know what is the real stuff...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 21-06-2018, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 10
fieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of light

Any FR for this gal? looks gd

https://sglonelyguys.net/massage-happy/
Old 21-06-2018, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 14
FL seeker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by easternlights View Post

Tried LTD's Anna the other day. I was a little wary as the photos were blurry, and the only review I could find was (at the time) a single one on the LTD site itself. But I figured I'd give it a try.

Friendly, pretty, nice slim body, long hair, solid massage, and the best GFE I've ever had. I don't know if it's that we had great chemistry or that she's really good at faking (I think it wasn't fake, but then who can really tell?!), but man. Out of this world.

Gave me a big hug as I arrived. A little bit of play started even before the shower (solo shower) and then I went for the HJ prior to the massage. It was intense. Then the massage was long, solid, strong, hit every point, head to toe and arms and legs and head. Then I was set for a shower but we started playing again and ended up with HJ#2 (only the second time I've ever wanted, or managed, 2 in one hour). Wound up staying about 15 minutes over time but she didn't seem to mind. Gave her a nice tip on top of the normal fees.

Looks: 8/10 (SYT, great smile, great body. YMMV I suppose but she's definitely my type.)
Personality: 9/10. Friendly, cheerful, considerate. Spoke a few words of English, enough to get by.
GFE: 100/10. Not exaggerating - she was great the entire time. Maybe it's that we had great chemistry, who knows, but it was all smiles and giggles the whole time.
Great sharing bro.nice details too
Old 22-06-2018, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 10
charles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Any recommendation for ML who do AR? Used to visit one ML called yang yang, best AR ever for me...but now seems like can't find any ML that do AR..
Old 22-06-2018, 07:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 17
garbage8889 is a glorious beacon of lightgarbage8889 is a glorious beacon of lightgarbage8889 is a glorious beacon of lightgarbage8889 is a glorious beacon of lightgarbage8889 is a glorious beacon of light

http://sgbeautycastles.org/una-fully...u-b2b-massage/

Multiple good reviews about this ML but my experience differs. Although the place she operates in is comfy and in a condo, her attitude sucks. In real life, she looks different from the pics which have gone through multiple levels of photo shopped to achieve the desired effect. I would define her as a baby elephant although the boobs are big. Which brings me to another point. Cant touch or suck her nips and overall was a rushed job for me.

Not sure if its only me or she has a off day that day. OKT, dont zap me.
Old 22-06-2018, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3548 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by charles19 View Post
Any recommendation for ML who do AR? Used to visit one ML called yang yang, best AR ever for me...but now seems like can't find any ML that do AR..
It’s easier to find FL that do AR rather than ML bah.
Old 22-06-2018, 08:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 18
8811967 is a Helpful and Caring Samster8811967 is a Helpful and Caring Samster8811967 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garbage8889 View Post

Multiple good reviews about this ML but my experience differs. Although the place she operates in is comfy and in a condo, her attitude sucks. In real life, she looks different from the pics which have gone through multiple levels of photo shopped to achieve the desired effect. I would define her as a baby elephant although the boobs are big. Which brings me to another point. Cant touch or suck her nips and overall was a rushed job for me.

Thanks for sharing your honest mr bro, will skip this
Old 22-06-2018, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 11
tangoraven is a name known to alltangoraven is a name known to alltangoraven is a name known to alltangoraven is a name known to alltangoraven is a name known to alltangoraven is a name known to all

Quote:

Tried her too. Not bad. Say 7/10.
Old 22-06-2018, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
Powerstations deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

you should skip MLs using PS-ed photos. It is easy to distinguish as their PS technique is so bad.
Old 22-06-2018, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

Good FR! seems value at 100 bucks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by easternlights View Post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1