The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2018, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I am gonna to start new chapter of my sex life - Playing

really like your story ts, waiting here for much juicy updates.
Old 28-05-2018, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
Birkin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here.
Old 28-05-2018, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 8
boonlayway deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more.
Old 29-05-2018, 07:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
umami deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here.
Old 29-05-2018, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 8
condenser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycondenser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hoping for more.
Old 29-05-2018, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 6
shammboogrill deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshammboogrill deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boonlayway View Post
Hope to read more.
Same here .
Old 29-05-2018, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
azdruma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How could I miss such a good story .
Old 11-06-2018, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 8
Wisemanstand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWisemanstand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenbone View Post
I am surprise that TS still can work properly after banging 2 girls .
Lol.... I used to work under tremendous pressure and banging 2 gals is just physical not mentally.
Old 12-06-2018, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 12
valkyrierune deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvalkyrierune deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

how do you manage so many girls with your wife at home?
Do you let the girls know about your marriage?
Old 12-06-2018, 01:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Hungry2222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

standby here...awaiting d juicy stuff!
Old 12-06-2018, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope you will share more.
Old 13-06-2018, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 18
MM&MM is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMM&MM is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMM&MM is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMM&MM is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMM&MM is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Will there be any more updates soon ?
Old 21-06-2018, 02:53 PM
Samster

Wisemanstand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWisemanstand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yes, all the gals know I have married and will not be string attached.

Quote:
Originally Posted by valkyrierune View Post
how do you manage so many girls with your wife at home?
Do you let the girls know about your marriage?
Old 21-06-2018, 04:41 PM
Samster

Is been busy months and work like a donkey.

My Tinder friend from overseas came as she have business to manage here. We agreed to come out for a short meet up and drink, however, turn up exciting one.

Is been years we have not met nor chat over tinder (i have uninstall already anyway). She sent me a message and ask if I am free to meet up. Pick her up from her place at 6pm and going nearby for dinner. Chat a lot over the dinner and decided to nearby pub for drink.

She still available since our last met and still vacant, same like me, busy working and she help her in law to setup outlets.... We catch up what we have missed and time flies, is been 10pm. I have meeting to catch next day and decided call it a day. At first, thought she stay with her relatives, but is not, she asked me to send her back to hotel. Glad to send to, as that hotel I never visit there, is just renovated not long ago.

She asked me if I am interested to see around the condition of the hotel, as I told her, I never been there especially after renovation. I parked my car and go up with her to her room. Upon reaching her room, I go in first and then she lock the door as she entered. She then hugged me from behind and hug me tight. I was shocked when she hugged me, as I thought she just be nice to show me around. She said, she missed me so much, even though is been years we did not contact each other (I never touch her before). She said, she has met some guys over Tinder but all they want is just ONS. Only myself, purely looking for companion to chat (hahah, I just being nice as last time, I am tight up with others). She said, "i know you are not kind of man looking for take advantage of the lady (btw, she is divorcee with 3 kids). I just smile at her.

She let go of me and then turn me to her and give me a french kiss. She is good and hunger, as we kiss, she let go soft moan and really woke up my urge. We hugged and our hands roaming all over body. Slowly, I moved her to the bed and she unbutton my shirt, while I take off her dress leave only her bra and undies, push her down on the bed and keep enjoying the french kiss. She unbuckle my belt and took off my pants while I unbuckle her bra and enjoying her breast. As I press her breast and play with her nipples, she moan louder and arch her body and tilt up with head, there, we separated our lips, and I kissing her neck and then, slowly her shoulder and then breast.

Sucked her nipple gently while my hands down south take off her undies. As I keep grab her breast, (ya, she is c cupper and firm breast) and suck her nipples, she moaned louder and when I pull her undies down, her panties is wet. I stopped and look at her, enjoying the scene when a lady is high. She look at me and then push me to other side and she climb up and sit on me. She grasp her hair in joy and then, grabbing her breast while I am look at her. She then, bend down and kiss me as how I did to her just now. She even kiss and sucked my nipples and then down south too.

As her hand touch my hard rod, she surprised and look at me and said, wow, somebody really naughty and big.... I like it, is been dried for so long, I want it so badly. How long can you last? I smiled to her and said, long enough to make you up in the air and never come down. She hold my rod and give me HJ and say: is really big and hard, satisfy me, ok? before I reply, she proceed to give me blow job.

Really enjoying, she is good, then, I move to her under and wanna give her a good lick too - 69 position. Before I could lick her, I can see a big wet patch down under. As I move in and separate her legs, suddenly, something splash my face. She squirted, she stop and blushed, sorry, I has been thinking about this for so long and you are better than what I have imagine. I smiled, is ok, let me service you, ok? she then open her legs for me and she looked at me how i lick her. Can feel she has tremor in joy and then, every lick from me, she moaned loud, until, she squirt again.

She move away and goes to washroom and after that run to me and mop my face, at the same time, keep apologize to me. I hold her hand and pull her to me and kiss her. "relax, is ok, I am glad you enjoy it, let me bring you up further" she is like a little doing wrong and waiting to be punished. I push her to the other side and climb on her, spread her legs and aim at her hole with my rod, she look at me and both hand grab my shoulder and close the hand. "be gentle, ok? Is been years I never had sex" I play my rod and the entrance and keep circulate her at her door. She open her eyes, and look at me, like CFM look. "calm down, relax" she nodded and I entered her slowly.

She is very tight, her hands grab my shoulder tighter, I move in and out slowly to ease her pain and dont want to make her pain. After a while, my shaft all in and she shut her eyes and enjoying. At the same time, moaning accordingly to my pace. I keep my pace, from slow to fast, from deep to shallow, with different frequency. Is driving her nuts, you know... is fun when the lady expect you to come deep and then you stop half way, while when they not expect, you push in deep and fast. After she get used to my rod, she push me down and climb up and have cow girl position. As she sit on me, both hands are playing with her breast while I hold her waist and move my lower body upward. As I fuck her from bottom, she arch her body and moan louder and louder. Is really like the scene in AV.

She then come back and ask me to fuck her doggy, I obliged, might be due to she is really wet, I could entered her easily and keep my pace slow to high and then high to low. While she keep moaning, suddenly feel warm water flow to my rod and bingo, she squirt again, this time, instead of me banging from behind, she turn back and one hand hold me waist and she move her body back and bang me hard, also she yelled: harder, you are good, harder. I pick up the speed and keep banging her hard and fast. Until both exhausted and collapse to her and then, turn aside, but my rod still inside. After a while, we are at position and I keep banging her from side. She moaned and yelled loud, at the same time, she arch her body and enjoying my bang. She came again and feel the warm wet fluid come again.

I then woke and take one of her leg up at cross position and keep banging her until she yelled, "fuck, you are great, I love it, I am exhausted", as I keep up my face, and i am cumming too. I shoot all inside her and collapse in front of her. Both, lay down panting and sweating. "wow, never know you are this strong, is my first time I am up in heaven for so long, not even come down at all, and squirted so many time. Thanks.... I love it". "Sorry, i should have ask you first before i loaded in""Is ok, is my safe period"

Then, after cuddling and kissing, is been 12:45am. I wash up and bid her good day!!! She exhausted until cant even woke up to send me out, and lay on the bed naked and cant move.
Old 22-06-2018, 06:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story ts, more of it will be great.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1