The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2018, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lvnwrth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Rates?

Hi, newbie here, can someone help me out and tell me what exactly
$150/60mins/1shot means? Obviously I pay $150, but am i guaranteed 60 min of time? or is it 60 min / 1shot whichever happens first?
What happens after you blow your load (assuming an hour hasn't passed)?
If anyone could enlighten me on what typically happens / convention, I'd appreciate it!

Last edited by lvnwrth; 21-06-2018 at 03:13 PM.
Old 21-06-2018, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 13
DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!
Re: Rates?

In common scenario, even when you have blasted your shot before 60mins is up, you can choose to stay on with the gal until the time is up. During the remaining time, you can either chit chat with the gal or ask her to give you a massage.
Old 21-06-2018, 03:24 PM
Samster

Oh I see. I guess that means I'll only be hiring English-speaking SW then, as my Chinese is pretty limited, or is it not that big of a deal when hiring a worker from PRC? ABC here, so kinda stuck in the awkward zone where I can hire a chinese worker, but probably not hold a convo for long. Anyone with exp on this? Stick with only english speaking workers? Or is the bar for getting what you want pretty low in terms of speaking Chinese?

Last edited by lvnwrth; 21-06-2018 at 04:10 PM.
Old 21-06-2018, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvnwrth View Post
Oh I see. I guess that means I'll only be hiring English-speaking SW then, as my Chinese is pretty limited, or is it not that big of a deal when hiring a worker from PRC? ABC here, so kinda stuck in the awkward zone where I can hire a chinese worker, but probably not hold a convo for long. Anyone with exp on this? Stick with only english speaking workers? Or is the bar for getting what you want pretty low in terms of speaking Chinese?
Chances are the FLs can't speak English that well either so you can either choose that or just engage PRC. Talk enough with them and your standard of Chinese will also improve
Old 21-06-2018, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

ABC? U can teach the PRC to speak english, i am sure they will be impressed

joke aside, it really depends how u build the chemistry with the girl, if the girl is enjoying or you're handsome like those ABC actor (eg. Daniel Wu), may be she will give u 2nd shot FOC!

otherwise, you can continue to cuddle or chit chat after wash up

but if the girl bad attitude/service, i guess you will rather leave early or she may just chase you out
Old 21-06-2018, 05:33 PM
Samster

Thanks all! that's a pretty neat way of looking at it. Definitely will give it a shot next time
Old 21-06-2018, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks all! that's a pretty neat way of looking at it. Definitely will give it a shot next time
Remember to post FR after ur shot ya.

Thank you
Old 21-06-2018, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
hey I found my worker's link on http://sgrelax.org/girl/170-meimei/ but couldn't find the corresponding thread here (searched the FL2 and massage forums). Is the thread not up, or did I miss something?
Old 21-06-2018, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hey I found my worker's link on http://sgrelax.org/girl/170-meimei/ but couldn't find the corresponding thread here (searched the FL2 and massage forums). Is the thread not up, or did I miss something?
Yes, you certainly missed something... something called Google image search.
Old 21-06-2018, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Yes, but I think I can help TS to write one or two passages.

"Real person looks different from the model in the photo..."
Old 22-06-2018, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 19
dax2 is one of the Best!dax2 is one of the Best!dax2 is one of the Best!

Remember always practise safe sex .
Old 22-06-2018, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
zigdig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dax2 View Post
Remember always practise safe sex .
True , safety first!
Old 22-06-2018, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hi, newbie here, can someone help me out and tell me what exactly
$150/60mins/1shot means? Obviously I pay $150, but am i guaranteed 60 min of time? or is it 60 min / 1shot whichever happens first?
What happens after you blow your load (assuming an hour hasn't passed)?
If anyone could enlighten me on what typically happens / convention, I'd appreciate it!
more often then not, once you hit the jackpot, the wl will starts cleaning up which is an indication that its time for you wash up and leave. most cases you won't even get to enjoy the full 1 hour before shooting out....they will start rushing you to finish up so that they can move on to the next customer..
Old 27-06-2018, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 8
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

After offload, if busy or hungry i leave the plc.
If regular nice lady, carry on the chitchat, usually is ok.
But giving back 5min, so tat she can sms
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1