The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2009, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Kenjikoo is Cool - loads of Potential
Any JC or OL lobang?

Any one got lobang for FLs who is from jc or any OL? read from some threads that got such lobangs but 1st time here. Anyone can share? Thanks.

Just want to have fun, no troubles. Willing to pay and be discrete......
Old 28-09-2009, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1866 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future
Re: Any JC or OL lobang?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenjikoo View Post
Any one got lobang for FLs who is from jc or any OL? read from some threads that got such lobangs but 1st time here. Anyone can share? Thanks.

Have you PM those threadstarters to get contacts from them? I am sure if you ask, someone will share
Old 28-09-2009, 01:09 PM
Samster

Thks bro but Not many it seems. Anyone can intro? OL or students are welcome. Thks
Old 29-09-2009, 05:20 PM
Samster

Not many in this treads it seems. Any one to recommand 4 poly or jc contacts? Thks.

Just want to try fl in uniform. Seems kinda nice...... Haha.no ill intent,just want to fulfill a fantasy. Hope to hear some positive news soon.
Old 29-09-2009, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1866 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thks bro but Not many it seems. Anyone can intro? OL or students are welcome. Thks

I bloody gave you a chance but obviously you are more bastard than I thought. CyberOKT, Fallen Maidens, TE are full time OKTs and have open advertised stocks... I wondered you tried before lying through your teeth.

You may like to try them before you find yourself having to register a new account here.
Old 29-09-2009, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 19
hotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud of

All the girls have lobangs. u want the front or the back??

next Ups list(not in sequence):Waiting for someone(WHAT U WAITING FOR???)
Old 29-09-2009, 11:09 PM

My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 0
jplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinJioKar View Post
I bloody gave you a chance but obviously you are more bastard than I thought. CyberOKT, Fallen Maidens, TE are full time OKTs and have open advertised stocks... I wondered you tried before lying through your teeth.

You may like to try them before you find yourself having to register a new account here.
I can't help but to AGREE with you. These OKTs have JC Students and OLs advertised in their thread and yet TS lying through his teeth that NONE can be found.

I wonder if it's time for him to register new nick before trying again.
Old 30-09-2009, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
JamesNiu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

TS do some searching in the forum b4 u start this thread..
In fact, i believe when u use the "search" function on OL or JC gal, alot of OKT's name and gal name will appear.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1