The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2009, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
fboonchye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Elegance 81 Minahs (EM)

Hahaha.. I cant help but laugh and laugh over the thread, "Book Leona, comes Shikin at the doorstep".
I am sure many samsters have experienced same incident But are not bothered to make a fuss over this.
I must state this - if you chose to book this group of $80-100 minahs, you would probably be make like an idiot cause if the one you want is not available, another one will be sent as substitute and taking the person's identity. But if you chose to go for the higher classy minahs from 150-250, this would not occur. Try the other minahs from this same Forum la (the better standard and higher price) - you will get the classy, presentable, well-dressed and educated minahs. And no substitute if the one that you booked cant make it. In another words, no fake minah or an imposter appearing at your door and saying "I am Maria" when she is not Maria, hahaha..
Better still, you can opt for other locations instead of Elegance as frequented by the EM.
No offence for this group of minahs operating from Lavender Food Court, their preference hotel is the Elegance 81 which is close for quick and efficent substitution. They will appear again and again in this forum with all sorts of headings like ... "poly or ITE student needs financial help" or "my friend or cousin needs help" or "young pretty 18 yrs old minah doing 1st time" or "my grandma or close one is in hospital and needs help", the headings go on and on..(dont get conned!!).Best is straight to the point as those advertised by others in forum with stats and damage, this are the genuine ones (no need to make pathetic headings).
For this group of low class, tatoo minahs with looks and body at below 5 on the average, I will suggest they operate as a Group named "Elegance Minahs" and have a main line to contact. If this is done, it would avoid all the unhappiness of samsters in not getting the right minah which is described on the thread.
If they do this, then for example, the sms will go like this..
Me .. hi, how many minahs operating today..
Elegance Minahs (EM) .. right now at 2 pm, we have 4 in total, later at 5 pm, will have about 6 minahs.
Me .. ok, I check in to hotel elegance 81 in 1 hr time
EM.. ok
Me (after checking in) .. hi, I am here in 0217
EM.. ok, we will send 2 up to your room for you to choose
Me.. ok, great

Hahaha, this is a good idea isnt it..
You only pay a one payment of $20 if you reject all the girls that have been sent for your viewing.
If you choose any of the minah, a standard rate of $80 for 90 mins and 1 shot apply including the usual Do's and Dont's.
No more asking for Zizi and you get Kiki or asking for Jaja and you get Mae or Leona and you get Shikin, or Melody and you get Baby.
I think they shouldnt be making idiots out of the many samsters who have booked them once and never to return .. I am sure there are many!!
So, a word of advice and caution to all samsters - read their FRs but dont believe it too much, check out those who post that they are in need of help (probably member only less than 3 mths and their own people) and lastly, dont believe that their looks are above 5.
Better still, just take a walk around the Food Court or near the Elegance Hotel and there, you can have a good view of these minahs with their agts in bright daylight. Then you may decide to support them or not.
Good luck to all...
Old 27-09-2009, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
JamesNiu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Elegance 81 Minahs (EM)

Ya, i fully agree with u, with a system like that, nothing can goes wrong.No more miscommunication.
I dun like substitute, if cant make it then another day, why mz ask another gal come up?
Old 28-09-2009, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 18
ineedsex is a splendid one to beholdineedsex is a splendid one to beholdineedsex is a splendid one to beholdineedsex is a splendid one to beholdineedsex is a splendid one to beholdineedsex is a splendid one to beholdineedsex is a splendid one to behold

I agree to thread starter, i am there for the pig organ during the lunch peaks,some time can see different minah moving around and i think they operate at the internet cafe there as once i was on Q buying 4-D saw minah coming in and heading to the internet cafe opposite, i think there should be a syndicate behind it.Better beware of getting the same minah when you are at that area.
Old 29-09-2009, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3222 / Power: 21
Sevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond repute

they are working for an okt lah......clearly can see that......maybe they just should give proper reliable service rather then bluffing bros lah.....we expect good service and they should provide us with one.....
Old 29-09-2009, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
fboonchye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

haha.. it's becoming very interesting indeed. Received this PM from a Bro here.....
Quote..
bro they dont station at foodcourt loh.they station at cybercafe opp ocbc.hehe.when there tto book prc..finish then went down straight.saw this minah taking lift with .looks ok.since im goin ocbc i walk towards the direction.saw the same minah crossing the road and entering the cyber cafe there.suspious so after drawing money went in the cafe and take a com.got total 5 minah there with 1 fat guy and tattoo all over.then while using the com another minah enter and saw she passing cash to the guy.
Unquote

So samsters can just go there directly and negotiate face to face without anymore confusion.. "what you see is what you get".
Hopefully, they may upgrade their thinking and next time when you booked "Leona and comes a SYT PRC at your doorstep". hehehe..
Old 29-09-2009, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
spheris69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Re: Elegance 81 Minahs (EM)

Hi to al Bros here.....
Just to share an experienced that i encountered sometime ago. These so called "elegance minahs" here are not that elegant afterall.....read the post by our bro here.
making it short, i called one of them for meet ups. apparently, not to my expectation. above 5 rating..?? you be the judge.... but i reckon, dont waste your time bros......

finally, i rejected her and gave her 20 bucks for transportation....

so all bros samsters, be careful and perhaps look out for the genuine stuff...dont expect good thing comes cheap......cheers.
Old 30-09-2009, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
crackerjack23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

as a genuine cheongster, i find it hard to reject any gal that comes. haven done so before. the most i cant perform, and i will make them suck me dry for as long as they can lor. whether they pull a long face onot, not my problem, since i will be paying them anyways. or maybe simply a case of small head stronger than will. lol.

but if all above is true, bros should reli just walk over and choose any EM available at a price he deems is worth. i tink i will try that soon. i dont tink i will be booking the room first, and then possibly have to reject them ( since all seems below 5 looks ) and STILL got to pay 20bucks rejection fee ( for transportation ) for them to happily walk across the road ( less than 5min ) to their operation base. wad transportation sia, WTF??!! bugger OKTs. not steady. want to do business, do sui sui la.

sammy: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/4026778-post452.html
diane: part2 http://www.sammyboyforum.com/4026622-post551.html
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1