The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 28-09-2009, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
halo2003 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Powerful 'Qianer' Tat Provide Skillful BBBJ Wif CIM & Full Services At 70/2/2

book apptmet with qianer today in the afternoon. 15min ding dong... look ok la... body still not bad... chit chat abit den start bath together. shower halfway she start to hj me n play my balls.

dry ourselves n start the action... bbbj super shiok, nearly CIM. after that i start kissing her neck slowly proceed down play the nipple, down further to the pussy... she is super wet n horny. den cap on started with missionary... she moaned really loud n btw when she is high her leg tends to put higher sometime may use leg to hold u... change to cowboy as she say wan to feel the whole 2IC in her. she is really tight n i cum in cowboy.

2nd round

samething again... but this time end with bbbj CIM. she really suck u dry after u cum... dun need to use tissue.

Name : Qianer
Face : 6/10
Body : 6/10
Skin : 9/10 (smooth and nice)
FJ : 9/10
BBBJ : 10/10
CIM : 10/10
COB : didnt try
Damage : 70 + 30 (room) + 2 (CD)
Overall : 8/10
Rtf: maybe will ask her again...

pls ask the number from TS not from us. show respect to TS.
Old 28-09-2009, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 20
BigGY` is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigGY` is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigGY` is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigGY` is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigGY` is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Powerful 'Qianer' Tat Provide Skillful BBBJ Wif CIM & Full Services At 70/2/2

Bro 'halo2003' tks tks of Ur FR
appreciated it very much Bro

will PM U another BBBJ Queen contact

seE Ye@`
Old 28-09-2009, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 20
BigGY` is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigGY` is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigGY` is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigGY` is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigGY` is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro tat R interested in Qianer powerful vacum BBBJ
may PM me for her contact now
will reply ASAP

cheeRs`
Old 02-10-2009, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 19
demon|ord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks to TS for contact 1st

Tried Qianer a couple of weeks back, due to not being able to log on forum,
i owe the FR till today.

It was a monday i booked her, cause feeling stressed from work and TS replied
his PM so timely.

Booked hotel and open room, Qianer arrive very quickly, open door, and she came in. To be fair, Qianer is not pretty, neither is she ugly. Very average looking girl. However, she has a very nice pairs of eyes, that makes you wanna look at her more. Went for shower separately, cause i tot she dun wanna shower, but when i came out, she went in. TMD.

Action on bed was good, she's very chatty, talk to you about anything, like sex, country, actress, whatever also can talk. She moved south to my tool and did an amazing bbbj. kept doing it, while i fondled her breast and her love hole. fingered her while she was sucking my tool. finally, moved her up and i stool up, she carried sucking away. finally, grabbed her head and CIM. she sucked every drop of it, making sure nothing gets away.. shiok.

den round 2 very standard, f her in doggy, missionary and came with her on top. She offered rnd 3, but i cannot alr, too tired. so showered, paid and go.

Looks - Initially 6, den will grow to 6.5.
body - 7 - just nice for me, not much fats.
bbbj - 10 full marks, i CIM somemore
FJ - 8 very easy going. enjoys her time with you
damage - $110 in all.

overall a very good bong for those who on budget.
Try and you'll know.
Old 02-10-2009, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
elvine100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can pm me ctc thanks
Old 02-10-2009, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 15
Ah_Wei77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Biggy Bro,

you got PM....

Thanks
Old 03-10-2009, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 15
bennygoh84 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbennygoh84 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yo bros, can do share contact. Will do fr...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread