The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 30-09-2009, 06:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 16
Bebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Malaysia Sex Tour...

Hi Guys.. I'm just back from my 1 month Malaysia Sex Tour.. During this one month i visited KL , Genting , Ipoh and Taiping...

So many sex escapade...

Genting - China girls mostly.. $200 - $250. No japanese girls... All are lies

KL - Go to this Shi Quan foodcourt... this is the place where all PRC gers gather... So many of them .. better than our GL.. you just order a drink sit down and see .. once u like ask them to sit down and off u go.. $RM100 only so cheap somemore..

IPOH - to be cont....
Old 30-09-2009, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
peanutz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Malaysia Sex Tour...

wow bro next time go can jio me too ?

like very exciting leh lol
Old 30-09-2009, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Klazz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wa bro.. sounds good.. can QC first before action.
Old 30-09-2009, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
dundotat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Bebertov

Am going KL next week for biz trip, can provide the Sichuan restaurant name and address? Any good FL ctc??

Brgds
Old 30-09-2009, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 16
Babysitter has much to be proud ofBabysitter has much to be proud ofBabysitter has much to be proud ofBabysitter has much to be proud ofBabysitter has much to be proud ofBabysitter has much to be proud ofBabysitter has much to be proud ofBabysitter has much to be proud ofBabysitter has much to be proud ofBabysitter has much to be proud of

count me in !
Old 30-09-2009, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
ribz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yo Bro,

Where is this Shi Quan foodcourt? On and go? They got their own place for 1cannon?
Old 30-09-2009, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2121 / Power: 20
Cytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond repute

hey Berba

pls continue for Ipoh!
Old 30-09-2009, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 19
purplefire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpurplefire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wah.... Never chio us samsters....
How bout JB? any info and locations?
Old 30-09-2009, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
P.O.S is one of the Best!P.O.S is one of the Best!P.O.S is one of the Best!

Kindly allow my FR on the KL's Shi Quan.

Rates : RM$100 - RM120 (including room but sometimes have to walk a bit)
Age : Varies. Very hard to determine their age but between 20-35.
Services Provided : BBBJ, FJ, Cat, NO-CIM unless pay extra.

Mostly crowded on Fri, Sat & Sun when there's soccer matches, the whole foodcourt will be flooded. You normally order your drinks there and take your time to find a suitable "target". Get her to sit down to chat a while first and ask for rates. She will normally try hurry your decision making coz she wanna earn more.

The rooms are something similar to Geylang types one but some girls do in nearby hotel.

Look : 5-6/10 (You'll see damn chio one once a blue moon though)
F/J : 6-7/10 (Dun expect the moaning to be real.. too fake liao)
B/J : 6-7/10
RTF : Depends.. see whether got new girls or not.

Strongly recommend Champion which is stone-throw from Shi Quan. Full service including spa cost RM$218. Many girls for you to choose from. Got their M'sia local girls too.

Hope the information is useful.
(In case some wonder why i know so much, i have relatives there so frequently go KL) I know there's another coffeeshop that provides services, damage RM$148. Girls are prettier and skills better. Let me ask the exact location first. Hang on there.
Old 03-10-2009, 07:09 PM
Samster

Bebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.O.S View Post
Kindly allow my FR on the KL's Shi Quan.

Rates : RM$100 - RM120 (including room but sometimes have to walk a bit)
Age : Varies. Very hard to determine their age but between 20-35.
Services Provided : BBBJ, FJ, Cat, NO-CIM unless pay extra.

Mostly crowded on Fri, Sat & Sun when there's soccer matches, the whole foodcourt will be flooded. You normally order your drinks there and take your time to find a suitable "target". Get her to sit down to chat a while first and ask for rates. She will normally try hurry your decision making coz she wanna earn more.

The rooms are something similar to Geylang types one but some girls do in nearby hotel.

Look : 5-6/10 (You'll see damn chio one once a blue moon though)
F/J : 6-7/10 (Dun expect the moaning to be real.. too fake liao)
B/J : 6-7/10
RTF : Depends.. see whether got new girls or not.

Strongly recommend Champion which is stone-throw from Shi Quan. Full service including spa cost RM$218. Many girls for you to choose from. Got their M'sia local girls too.

Hope the information is useful.
(In case some wonder why i know so much, i have relatives there so frequently go KL) I know there's another coffeeshop that provides services, damage RM$148. Girls are prettier and skills better. Let me ask the exact location first. Hang on there.

Yo bro.. thanks for helping me with the info.. i met a PRC C++ cup who look like lee xin jie .. chio.. got her contact so next time will go again.. talk about champion... never visit the KTV... kill ppl put fire ///
Old 03-10-2009, 07:23 PM
Samster

HI Bros !!! I'm back... SHI QUAN is near pudu bus terminal... from there take a local cab and ask to go SHI QUAN foodcourt... Champion spa I never try but their KTV is horrible... so exp..

IPOH - from ipoh medan bus terminal take a cab and go to hotel ritz garden.. that is the hotel where all the PRC girls gather.. standard room there one night is $100RM extra $50 for deposit.. PRC is $150RM ,, $500RM for whole night... there is a pub at level 1 .. 6 small bottles of beer cost $RM 60.

if u want budget bonks that cost only RM$40 and most sabah orang asli girls pls look for this page.. TO be contd ....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1