The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2008, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 20
BigGY` is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigGY` is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigGY` is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigGY` is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigGY` is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: 100 GF feeling `Anqi` to intro

hav PM out Anqi contact to many many of e Bros here
beileve tat quite a no. of Bros tat hav got her contact hav alreadly tired her out
but it seems like not much FR hav been posted

hope to see more FR of Anqi oh, think it will help alot alot more
as in to help her to clear the debt ASAP

tks & enjoy~~
while she is still fresh fresh fresh

PM me for her contact if any Bros here is interested
will reply PM ASAP
Old 10-11-2008, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
somdej deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Brother,

Can i have her contacts thanks
Old 11-11-2008, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 19
Funseekerguy is one of the Best!Funseekerguy is one of the Best!Funseekerguy is one of the Best!Funseekerguy is one of the Best!

Thank you TS for the cont of ANQI. wanted to find her last friday but she is not free.. so LL got to give her a miss... But while i was washing my car on saturday afternoon, got a sms from her and ask me whether do i want to meet her or not...since after washing car got nothing to do, agree to meet her at K81 ard 3pm. She was quite punctual in her time. Sms her the rm no. and she arrived even before i finished a stick of cigarette. Open the door and saw a pretty with a slim body lady standing outside the door. She is very shy and asked me am i the one who sms her?? haha, to be frank even during that time if i am not the one, i will sure tell her i am the one...when she come in the rm, she very shyly walk to the corner of the room and face the wall with mirror.. she is so shy that she dun dare to look at me at 1st... but i told her dun be shy and she slowly relax herself and turn over. Cut the story short, AFter shower on our own, proceed to the bed and she already covered herself up with the blanket. After i lie on the bed, can see that she is very horny and grabbed my head and start frenching and kissing me... i can gurantee that she is a very horny lady who likes to french alot...after frenching and licking her nipples.... she is already damned wet... YES! DAMNED WET! .. insert my fingers in and she started moaning. then she start to catbath me from my neck to my legs. BBBJ was slow and steady with licking of my shaft like an ice cream cone... slowly she lick further down and give me ass rimming... i was like feeling above the world... so damn shiok. start to pump her in missionary after putting on cap. then switch to cow girl which she can ride very well. SHe really can moan naturally and enjoying herself very much... after about 15mins, unload into her. washed up and we rest and chatted. ALthough she is shy at 1st, but as u get along, she is not that shy anymore... too tired for 2nd round of sex, so ask her to bbbj till i cum on her neck .... overall a very sextified session

Face: 8/10
Body: slim
Frenching :10/10
BBBJ: slow n steady with ass rimming 9/10
Damage: special price for me....

Really a gem not to be miss !!!!
Old 11-11-2008, 04:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -162 / Power: 0
megaman69 megaman69

Met her at noon yesterday
Fr as Follows

Look: 7/10
Boob: B+ (Nice to Suck)
Kiss: Love it
BBBJ: 6.5/10
AR:6.5/10 (Can really lick if u make her horny)
RTF: Yes

She's a nice Gem treat her good and she will make you king!
Old 11-11-2008, 11:22 PM
Samster

BigGY` is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigGY` is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigGY` is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigGY` is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigGY` is a living Saint! - you won't find better

thanks you very much to Bros here who hav posted FR of Anqi
appreciated it very very much

hav PM out her contact to lots lots of e Bros here
but some of e Bros their PM box is full

will surely PM her contact to Bros
Old 12-11-2008, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
duck_knight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, can share contact??
seem MW is on red alert, try this 1 1st.
Thanks~
Old 12-11-2008, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Wiserkio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow..look like a rare gem..can give me her ctc?
Old 13-11-2008, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
alpha_7696 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met her at yesterday nite

Boob: B+ (Nice to Suck)
Kiss: Love it
BBBJ: 6.5/10
FJ: 7/10
RTF: mayne too many FL to try
Old 13-11-2008, 08:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -58 / Power: 0
mic321 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Thanks for the contact. Below my rating:

Boob: B+
Kiss: good
BBBJ: 7.5/10
Lick: can go horny if you lick her well
RTF: Yes

No rush, soft spoken. She only work on contact from bro here I think, never work KTV or gerlang. worth a try.
Old 13-11-2008, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
limluck123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Being a horny rabbit nowadays, have been trying a few stocks, this time is Anqi. Had gotten her contact sometime back, but was pushed down the list. So now, visited her this noon, i am able to write her FR.

First look at the door, she looks ok, quite styled in her dressing, a red blouse and black long pants, pretty appealing. When i opened the door, she was looking around bewildered, as if she got the wrong door. I had to convince her I am the one. Haha. She came in, she was pretty paiseh, something like a freshie. As i came from work, i was abit sweaty, so i asked her to take shower together, but she asked if i could take it myself. Well, on knowing how the FRs go, I was expecting it, so no hard feel on this. Done and out, she was already in her bra and panty. Her figure looks pretty good, boobs very sizeable, butt not too much but good enough. She went in and so i relaxed on the bed waiting for her. She came out still wrapped in the towel, so paiseh to remove it. So i chat with her for awhile before i let her proceed with anything, just to break the ice so that she feels more comfortable.

After some chat, and she apologist for being talkative, as she says she likes to talk. then she auto move herself towards me and went southwards. Catbath was pretty SOP. She then gave me a super good lick all over my groin. Shiok is the word! The lick came to the stage where she engulfed my whole dong into her mouth. She did one thing which most do not, that is deep throat. It was an amazing feel. It last for abit of time, not long, but not too short either. Then I could see her approaching up to kiss me. It was like WOW! I simply had to rubba her body. Not to feel it is a big big loss. Sucking on her boobs while she was above me, made her let out some moans. Could see she was enjoying it. I needed to return her the favour, so its my turn to give her all. Catbath, frenches, licking and sucking, all the works. Seeing her so high, it was not she begged me to cap, it was me who practically dive into her! With my hands trembling, i struggled to cap myself. I only need one position to relieve myself, that's me on top. In quick time, I could feel the on rushing gush onto my dong. It was a super satisfactory release.

Ratings :

Looks : 6, thick powder on face.
Body : 7.5
Boobs : 8
Hair : nothing at armpit, but quite bushy at pussy, Lim chu kang forest you know?
BBBJ : 9, its the deepthroat!
FJ : 8 very responsive!!
Old 14-11-2008, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1672 / Power: 17
gambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant future

On the 12th Nov, had made an appointment with Anqi for the 14th Nov (Friday) 7pm time slot.

But today when I sms her to confirm, got a reply that today she start her Red Alert.

I kana aeroplane at the last minute.

SIAN

To Up / Return List : 222nge
Next 1K Point Spread : SG10, Cumexplorer. Passerbyer
Please PM me with your new post :
Old 15-11-2008, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cheesiong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can pm me her contact? thanks alot
Old 15-11-2008, 01:21 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19463 / Power: 50
xxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Thank U TS for sharing.....but she seem reali busy....hard to make a appt wif her. hav to try my my luck again after her red tide.
Old 15-11-2008, 08:07 PM
Samster

Hi everybody, yeah Anqi currently is having her period
do be patience Bros, she will be ready in e next few days to serve Bros here

Bros who R inrerested pls do PM me for her contact k
will reply ASAP

enjoy or try her out while she is still here and fresh
she will be back to her hometown in Tianjin (China) soon
Old 15-11-2008, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
shrek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1stly must thanks BIgGY` for anqi contact.

had try her service few days back, 5pm slot. @ K81, hear she live nearby there. so it better to have room there.

here the FR:
Look: 7/10 (long, cury hair, very trendy look with long eye lashes, painted finger nails, not really a SYT FYI)
boob: nice B cup. could be 36B. handful
BJ: 6.5/10 ( might be like licking ice-cream feeling, no strong suction)
FJ: 8/10 ( nice oriented service. willing to accomdate many positions)

when she enter the room, she kind of shy, but after showering. u will start to see her wildness.. long French Kiss though out the session. good moaning.
RTF: many more to try. so unlikely.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread