The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 17-11-2008, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 20
BigGY` is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigGY` is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigGY` is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigGY` is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigGY` is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: 100 GF feeling `Anqi` to intro

Anqi 'code red' has over
Bros here who has already got her contact pls do grab her ASAP
she will be back to her hometown soon
or Bros here who wanted to gif her a try but without her contact can PM now
will reply PM as much as I could

enjoy her while she is still fresh fresh fresh
cheErS`
Old 17-11-2008, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 18
marc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond repute

I thought I was aeroplaned today when Anqi didn’t respond to my reminder messages one hour before the arranged session. It was when I drove out from the vicinity that she called to confirm. So hastily I turned back and book a room for the afternoon encounter.

Anqi looked much like a MILF with her one-piece black evening dress (more of those KTV dress code). With nicely done make-up touches and curvy hair-do, she oozed certain taste of attractiveness. Her pear-shape body lost out though. However, her service oriented performance in the departments of catbath, BBBJ and FJ was commendable. The FJ session was comprehensive with every position well coordinated by her. By the time I unloaded, both of us were done, literally. One satisfying bonk for me.

My rating on Anqi:

Face: 7.0 (with make up)
Body: 6.0 (bottom big, nice waistline)
Skin: 6.5 (slight tan)
Boobs: 7.0 (quite a nice set of Bs, I think)
Pussy: 6.5 (re-grown hair, large flaps)
Frenching: 7.5 (good kisser with tongue works, occasionally frenched me during bonk)
BBBJ: 8.0 (one of the best in recent time, alternated with balls and shaft licks)
FJ: 8.0 (responsive in all positions, she was thoroughly wet)
Attitude: 7.0 (smiling, at ease with herself)
Damage: 100 + tips + room + CD

Thanks to bro BigGY for the lead. Cheers.
Old 19-11-2008, 09:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
xbengx is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi bro,

Thanks BIgGy for an qi contact for quite some time n me finally back from overseas n call her this afternoon n she seem to be fully schedule for the day ... anyway she is such a nice gals who will make the follow up by askin me for tmr appointment so me will be meetin her up for tmr session..

So eager n adventurous meh!
Old 20-11-2008, 01:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
limluck123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbengx View Post
Hi bro,

Thanks BIgGy for an qi contact for quite some time n me finally back from overseas n call her this afternoon n she seem to be fully schedule for the day ... anyway she is such a nice gals who will make the follow up by askin me for tmr appointment so me will be meetin her up for tmr session..

So eager n adventurous meh!
She fully booked meh? Its funny how come i sms her tat time she was sitting at home watching TV, and telling me noon is fine. if i want a night slot, it has to be at 10pm. Did you call the wrong person bro?
Old 20-11-2008, 01:58 AM
Samster

RTF today,

Still the same looking girl, has got abit more pimples already. She said cannot get used to the weather here, back at home no pimples. Today room quite packed at 10pm, so met her before able to get room. In the room laze and chit chat abit. This time, she was not so paiseh. She actually got into the shower with me, but we still did our own washing. Hey! That's a good start! So it means if i RTF one mroe time, she will probably wash me? Haha. Just a thought though.

Come out, dry and lie on bed. Bead was creaky at one corner. Discovered that the leg wa actually missing. Kudos to the couple before us, how they managed to break the leg, I also not sure. Asked her if she would like to change room, she said no, cos we got comfortable there already. Ok, so we make do with the bed and just move more to the ok side. Lots of cuddling and kisses with her, she is definitely good with GFE. That also explains why i'm back to look for her. Just love the way she behaves! Since this is a RTF, I shall not write so much. Just want to emphasize on her deepthroat and AR. I love the way my cock touch the back of her mouth! the feeling is indescribable. Plus her AR work rate is high! So high it actually brought me very high too! I had to stop her again! Can't waste the 2 hrs, can we? So my turn to service her! Hehe.. after that is cap and fuck. Like the previous time, just the way i like it.

One thing i found out, she sucks at putting on the cap or you. In order not to waste caps, i gotta put it on myself. She has a cute way of looking at how I put on the cap. Vivid scene in my head. Haha. Same ole Anqi, i could very well RTF her again. She definitely feels my ego right up to the brim!
Old 23-11-2008, 03:14 PM
Samster

BigGY` is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigGY` is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigGY` is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigGY` is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigGY` is a living Saint! - you won't find better

went for Anqi again past few days ago
to my surprise e GF feeling frm her is still 100%
a very loving bonk wif her
her bj has improve alot, maybe due to serving quite a num of Bros here already
haaa...
really love the way she hug and french when U enter her
tis time round I gave her e same amount $100 but + a $50 tips
she really worth e money

Bros who hav got her contact should try her out ASAP
she will be back to her hometown very soon
will also carry on PM out her contact who r interested in her

Name – Anqi
Age - 27
Face – 8.5/10 (very lady looks)
Body – 8.5/10 (35b 24 35)
Height – 165
Weight – Slim wif no tummy
Bbj – 6.5/10
GF Feeling – 100%
Strictly NO CIM and Anal

Rate $100 2hrs 2shots (rm not included, own condoms)
Operate in K81 or L81
RTF – MUST MUST MUST FAST FAST FAST
Old 25-11-2008, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Wiserkio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anqi is a shy girl when i first look at her. She dun even dare to sit down. We tcss for ard 30min to break the ice.After tat the show begin,she is a sex goddess in disguise,she frenchs me like her long last bf...and she went down to sayang my small brother and AR my cleavge till i so high...after fore[play for 10 min. She wants me to fill her wet and warm hole...She got alot of position i can try with. Bonk her for ard 20 min,and i offload my bullet... Nice Feeling..A must try gem..
My rating on Anqi:

Face: 8.0
Body: 8.0 (bottom big, nice waistline)
Skin: 7.0 (slight tan)
Pussy: 7.0 (re-grown hair, large flaps)
Frenching: 7.5 (good kisser with tongue works, occasionally frenched me during bonk)
BBBJ: 8.0 (one of the best in recent time, alternated with balls and shaft licks)
Attitude: 10.0
Damage: 100 + room + CD
Old 25-11-2008, 02:28 PM
Samster

I've been noticing this thread constantly, actually abit surprised to see so little FRs. So far I've been very happy with her service, and when I was with her on the last meeting, there were alot of calls for her. She seem to have a pretty packed schedule, which means there should be more FR here?
Old 25-11-2008, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
eddie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

call anqi yesterday, but last minute got to call off due to workload, tell her will call her in the morning which i did, fix appointment for today, boy she was good on her time and like all brother had said earlier.........no horse run
Old 25-11-2008, 06:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
xbengx is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Book An qi last week n check into K81......after 5 mins the door bell rang n i peek thru the door hole n saw tis tall n groceous lady standin outside so not to delay any time i quickly invite her into the room.....it seem that she is tired cos is late .....after 5 mins we tcss on the bed n from there she is a shy n a pretty lady not mention that she luv to french ....n damm she is a very good kisser so to make things short we reai have a wonderful evening...

Face: 7.5
Body: 8.0 (bottom big, nice waistline)
Skin: 7.0 (slight tan)
Pussy: 7.0 (re-grown hair, large flaps)
Frenching: 7.5 (good kisser with tongue works, occasionally frenched me during bed time)
Attitude: 10.0
Damage: 100 + room + CD
Old 25-11-2008, 10:45 PM
Samster

tks for Bro here who hav posted FR on Anqi
appreciated it very much
just hope tat she will clear her debt ASAP

as I will be away frm Singapore frm tis Thur till next wk
so will try my best to PM out her contact as much as I could

PM me for her contact if any Bros here is interested
will reply PM once I log in

enjoy her while she is still her & fresh
cheeRs`

Name – Anqi
Age - 27
Face – 8.5/10 (very lady looks)
Body – 8.5/10 (35b 24 35)
Height – 165
Bbj – 6.5/10
GF Feeling – 100%
Stricty no CIM & Anal

Rate $100 2hrs 2shots (rm not included, own condoms)
Operate in K81 or L81
RTF – MUST MUST MUST FAST FAST FAST
Old 26-11-2008, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18549 / Power: 23
powerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond repute

First of all, like to thank bro BigGY for sharing an qi's contact with me. It has been a few weeks that bro BigGY had given me the contact but until yesterday late afternoon then i have time to meet up with an qi. When she arrived at the hotel and the moment i opened the door, my first impression of her is that she got the mix blood look. So i asked her whether she's a mix but she say no, her parents are pure chinese. She mention that alot of bros out here also mention to her that she has a mix blood look. Anyway, we proceed for shower. During the shower, she keep cleaning my asshole and therefore i knew what will i get later liao. In the shower, both of us french like long lost lovers. Boy, i must say she really like to french alot.

After the shower, we proceed to battle field, when i lie down on the bed, she goes onto of me and first thing she did was insert her tongue in my mouth. I can tell she really love to french. After frenching for about 5 mins, she lick from my nipple all the way down to my shaft. Her bbbj was excellent, the feeling was damn good. After bbbj for a few mins, she proceed with AR. She actually force her tongue into my asshole. For bros who like AR, you must try it. Really no horse run. After AR, she continue to bbbj me. I really feel so high that i told her to capped me but she told me why in a hurry. She prefer to do it slowly. So she continue to lick all over my body and bbbj for quite sometime again.

One thing i must say that she is not a clock watcher. She told me that make love but do it slowly and get into the right mood. Anyway, i just let her take the command and lead me. After such a long bbbj, its my turn to service her. I suck her nipple just like a baby sucking for milk. Now it's her turn to get really high, she wanted to capped me but i told her to wait for a while. So i get up and sit on top of her breasts and insert my shaft into her mouth. I keep pumping my shaft into her mouth and after a few mins, she stopped me and asked me whether i'm going to release my load in her mouth. So i asked her whether i can do that and she nodded her head. So i continue to pump my shaft into her mouth. I keep pumping and pumping while she keep sucking and licking my shaft. Without holding for long, i release my load in her mouth, yes, i CIM on her. I proceed to take out my shaft out of her mouth and then she went to the toilet to wash her mouth. When she came out of the toilet, she say "tao yan", why i shoot in her mouth but i can see from her expression that she loves that.

I proceed to wash up and after that both of us cuddle each other on the bed. She told me she really enjoy making love especially who someone she like. So i asked her whether she like me, she say of coz, really know how to make me happy. After resting for some time, we proceed for round 2. As for round 2, I shall not describe the details of it liao. I think that my FR is too lengthy liao. Anyway, she is highly recommend to bros here. She's a gem not to be missed. Below are the score board:

Name – Anqi
Age - 27
Face – 7.5/10 (got the mix blood look)
Body – 8.0/10 (35b 24 35)
Height – 165
Bbbj – 8.0/10
Frenching: 9/10 (Excellent)
FJ - 8/10
GF Feeling – 100%
I think it's up to her whether she accept CIM but i manage to do that on her

Rate $100/2/2 (room and condoms not included)
Operate in K81 or L81
RTF – Definitely

P.S. Please upped my points if u like my FR. Thanks.
Old 26-11-2008, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Sprint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

had an appointment with anqi yesterday, eta - perfect 10, blowjob - perfect 10, frenching - very perfect 10, pussy licking - perfect 10, this girl sure make up happy as in cloud nine.........will rtf soon as time permit
Old 26-11-2008, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
DAREMON deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can PM me Anqi contact,, Thanks
Old 26-11-2008, 09:36 PM
Samster