The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-08-2009, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
hornyguy1000 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Powerful 'Qianer' Tat Provide Skillful BBBJ Wif CIM & Full Services At 70/2/2

yo bro,

can pm her contact and the lady who is arranging the 3some contact as well ........

will post FR once tried
Old 20-08-2009, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
supaman27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Powerful 'Qianer' Tat Provide Skillful BBBJ Wif CIM & Full Services At 70/2/2

Hi bro

Was wondering if i could get her contacts.
Thanks
Old 21-08-2009, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3212 / Power: 20
*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute

FR – 20th Aug 7pm @ a particular Hotel 81 located in North-eastern SG

Forewords

Had actually wanted to post a FR after I reached home last night but was too exhaustingly sextified to do so.
SMS Qian-Er 8.30am in the morning for a 7pm slot later in the day. Reply came almost instantly stating her preferred hotel, immediately I replied OK! Reached and opened a room and quickly SMSed her the room number and she reached around 10mins later. 1st impression not bad, definitely doesn’t look 28 for me; I reckon it’s around 32, 33. Around average or slightly above average looks but it will grows on you cos she is very conversational, makes you feel at ease and comfortable with her.
Asked her whether wana bathe together but she said she had already done so at home (she lives nearby) and also said endearingly that she doesn’t know how to bathe for men . If I have known I would have done so myself first while waiting for her (save time & faster to action).

Chapter 1

Lie on the bed with her in my hug and her playing with my Lil Bro for some TCSS first. After 5mins turned off the TV and proceed to action. She starts by licking my nipples and then south to BBBJ & balls-licking. The licking was nice and ticklish (est. 2mins). The BBBJ was even better! Not those weak weak or too hard type, really just nice. Not only was the strength just nice, the technique was world-class too! Haven’t had such a good BBBJ for some time liao. In the end CIM and she worked really hard for this to happen. Took her about 15mins and all sweat on her back (I can feel it as she was lying perpendicular to me and my left hand was fondling her breast and stroking her body all the while). In the end she had to go bathe after all the hard work and it’s only Round 1 CIM and no complain from her. Respect!

Chapter 2

As usual lie on bed rest and TCSS. She told me she had quite a lot of RTF customers and many young ones also. Some as young as 18 and had to ask her to open rooms instead! She speaks quite fast and her Mandarin is roll-tongue type which makes it even harder to comprehend her words at times. Had to ask her to repeat herself a few times haha. After 15mins of TCSS, she initiated the 2nd round by BBBJ. As usual it’s heavenly and she did it for around 10-15mins. Cap me thereafter and we started the FJ by missionary followed by doggie.

Despite her age her pussy is surprisingly tight from all angles! Initial 5mins of missionary was slow and sensual followed by 10mins of fast & furious hard pumping and followed by 10mins of fast & furious hard doggie. We were both totally exhausted & spent but I’ve yet to cum! In the end we took 5mins break after which she resumed it by 10mins of BBBJ. All these while she has been the one taking the initiative no prompting needed very professional I like. Start the action by her riding me 5mins followed by 5mins of fast & furious hard missionary which I came in the end. All these while she peppered the action with dirty talks which I think was very nicely done. The pitch, tone, wordings and feelings she used to convey the dirty talks was really just nice for me as many bros might know some girls dirty talks are quite fake and might put one off especially during such an important time like fucking. In the end both my thighs were trembling and stomach growling (yet to have dinner)!

Final Chapter

We washed up separately with her first. After I’ve finished mine I still had about 20mins left and was thinking of asking her to give me a simple massage but when I stepped out of the shower she told me she had to go off liao as another customer is waiting for her in another room in the exact same hotel! Had it been for other girl I might have been pissed but her service has been so good that I told her it’s ok faster hurried off then. I faster gave her $70 + $10 tips and explained to her that I’ve only started working not earning much thus hope that she won’t mind the $10 tips is too little. She said she appreciate it very much and was very touched by my gesture and gave me a tight tight hug and goodbye kiss on the lips before going off.

She is professional (except the early dismissal part which by then I’m already very sextified), skilful, conversational, chatty, eager to please and genuinely want her customer to be sextified. She is not a SYT or stunningly beautiful FL with CFM or celebrity looks but if you adjust your expectations accordingly I guarantee you would really really enjoy yourself.

Stats

Looks: 6.5 – 7 (will grow on you as you feel more comfy with her)

Body: 7.5 (B cup, smooth skin and a coloured tattoo of a rose on her right arm on the spot where we had our BCG injection during primary sch days)

BBBJ: 9 (strength, technique and duration of action are all there, what more can I say? No perfect 10 here as she is not the best I’ve tried though she is among the top 3)

FJ: 8 (tight, wet, accommodating and nice dirty talk, would have gave a 9 if she could performed the real cowgirl)

GFE: 8 (not exactly girlfriend more of very good friend, no need to worry about awkward situation as she is quite chatty and will initiate conversation)

Overall: 9 (if can have that massage during the final 20mins it would have been a 9.5, perfect 10 if she has the kind of female celebrity killer-looks)

RTF: No cos it’s not in my blood to do so.

*Disclaimer: Though I know my FR is quite lengthy but I hope you bros enjoy it and find it informative. BTW she will be staying in SG for another 21months. Thank you bro BigGy for such a good lobang!

Last edited by *FiReWoRkS*; 21-08-2009 at 11:43 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 21-08-2009, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 15
pikapika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypikapika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just had a session with QianEr, her BBBJ is so far the best I had ever tried! Slow and strong suction, sucking out my soul...

Really fantastic, thanks TS for sharing such a wonderful BBBJ/CIM gem to us.

Looks: 6.5

Body: 7 (A little bit too soft, not firm enough)

BBBJ: 9.5 (Nothing is perfect in this world)

FJ: 8.5 (tight!)

GFE: 9 (Super friendly, even hold my hand during the middle break while watching tv)

Overall: 8.5 (If the looks part increase, it would have been more perfect)

RTF: Will if Vit M is available
Old 21-08-2009, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Stalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any kind bro can share contact?
Old 21-08-2009, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
bahkuteh9366 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, I am greenhorn here. Is it ok to PM me the contact.
Old 22-08-2009, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
GreenTea82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

booked a session yesterday, her BBBJ was good. feel so nice.. i still can recall the feeling now as i type tis FR

Looks: 6

Boob: 7 soft, not firm

BBBJ: 9 prefect!!

FJ: 7 normal

GFE: 6.5

Overall: 8 for her wonderful BBJ

RTF: Maybe but there is more gems for mi try le.
Old 22-08-2009, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Mrreal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,
kindly share or PM me the ctc.thks
Old 23-08-2009, 03:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 16
raider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

first of all , thanks to Bro Biggy for the contact. never thought could get her as previous attempt she's always not free. wanted to enage another fl but 1 was sick and another big aunty come. so tried my luck and this time she is available ! but 1 hr from my intended timing, no problem me go window shoping first, lucky never give up

fast fwd.. ding dong ! eh ? somehow thought she looked familar and she too find me familiar ..for awhile could not recall. but she looked not bad, typical prc face and very chatty

very tired so cut the story short, below's my take

Age - no ask , abt mid 30s bah
Face – 6.5, can consider give 7 for her big attractive eyes.
Body – 6, bah chai, which i like thou her arms are abit too big
Boobs - smallish
Frenching - yes
Painting - no try
Fingering - will push your hands away after not more than 10 in-outs
Bbj – 8.5, tokkong !
FJ - 8, very encouraging
Damage - 70/2/2 , rm and raincoat ownself pay.
Overall - very chatty lady with interesting topics
Old 28-08-2009, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 16
ec_2008 has much to be proud ofec_2008 has much to be proud ofec_2008 has much to be proud ofec_2008 has much to be proud ofec_2008 has much to be proud ofec_2008 has much to be proud ofec_2008 has much to be proud ofec_2008 has much to be proud ofec_2008 has much to be proud ofec_2008 has much to be proud of

Thanks bro Biggy for the contact of Qianer. Had the hp no in june but very busy in work so only managed to had a sexxion with her just now. Below a brief fr on her.

Age - didn't ask but look like 30 to me.
Face – 6.5
Body – 7, she got very smooth skin on the thigh.
Boobs - should be around b+, she said she lost 5kg so her boobs also become
smaller.
Frenching -never try.
Painting - no try.
Fingering - some light fingering
BBBbj – 8.5, good suction, will suck till dry when cum.
FJ - 7, quite ok lah
Damage - 70/2/2 +30 room +bring own cd
RTF - maybe. if vit M run low.
Old 01-09-2009, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 20
BigGY` is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigGY` is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigGY` is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigGY` is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigGY` is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Guys who wanna hav tis BBBJ Queen contact may PM me now
will reply PM ASAP

cheeRS`

Name – Qianer (Shengyang)
Age - 28
Face – 7.5 (sexy CFM looks)
Body – 7 (35B 26 36, firm nice shape breasts, nice brown nipples)
Height – 165
Weight – 53kg
Catbath – 8/10
Bbbj – 9.5/10 (wif lots of slurping sound effect, deep deep throat)
CIM - YES
FJ - 8.5/10 (wif real soft moan)
Overall service – 8.5
Damage - $70 2hrs 2 shots (rm & condoms not included)

her BBBJ wif CIM is a well & must try service
wif her wet slurping sexy moan while she is blowing U
definely she will make U cum into her wif full sextifaction
as she will also suck U dry, dun even need any tissue

huAt ahRRr`
Old 01-09-2009, 10:19 PM
Samster

BigGY` is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigGY` is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigGY` is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigGY` is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigGY` is a living Saint! - you won't find better

here's e previous thread of Qianer
pls do read it out abt her excellent services ba

http://www.sammyboyforum.info/welcome...olo-intro.html

CHE3rs`
Old 03-09-2009, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
crazy cock is Cool - loads of Potential

Thanks BigGY for the contact. Tried her weeks ago...not able to post FR due to working late. anyway a simple FR

Face – 6
Body – 6
Boobs -
Frenching - Nil
Painting - Nil
BBBJ – 9!
FJ - 8
Damage - 70/2/2 .
Overall - Good! For BBBJ lover
Old 03-09-2009, 09:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
elansean is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi Bro,

Can PM me, Price also attractive.

Thx
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigGY` View Post
hi Guys here is e previous thread of Qianer (powerful threesome or solo to intro)
here is the link for Bros to read through her great great FR posted by many Bros here

http://www.sammyboyforum.info/search....archid=7003164

tis thread has been closed for quite some time
would like to post it again, wanted to let all Bros here to hav a wonderful session wif Qianer
especially her BBBJ wif CIM is a must try thing
her mouth is really born to be a BBBJ Queen

Qianer really know how to blow U out of Ur mind
will gif U a very slutty look while she is blowing U & also wif her soft soft moan wif Ur hard rod in her mouth
wif slurping stroking sound effect
will suck every little drop of Ur cum into her mouth
will drink some water to wet her mouth if she feel tat it is abit dry
make Ur rod feels like is in her pussy when she blow U

Age - 28
Height – 165
Weight – 53kg
Catbath – 8/10
CIM - YES
Overall service – 8.5

Bros who wanna try her out may PM me for her contact now
will reply msg ASAP

CHEeRS`
Old 04-09-2009, 11:18 PM
Samster

has PM out Qianer no. to all Bros tat had PM me

Guys who wanna hav tis BBBJ Queen contact may PM me now
will reply PM ASAP

cheeRS`

Age - 28
Height – 165
Weight – 53kg
Catbath – 8/10
CIM - YES
Overall service – 8.5

her BBBJ wif CIM is a well & must try service
wif her wet slurping sexy moan while she is blowing U
definely she will make U cum into her wif full sextifaction
as she will also suck U dry, dun even need any tissue

huAt ahRRr`
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread