The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2009, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
DavidLim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sammi Cheng looks like pretty SYT milf

i'm new in this fourm (no point even with FR ), hope can give me a chance to intro a pretty gel, sorry first for my stupid english.

http://www.chinanews.com.cn/yl/mxzz/...0604171207.jpg

was intro by one of my friend, say looks like Sammi, wooo, I immediate ask for nr and call today, to meet in hotel. after sms her room nr, wait for 5min she came, while i open the door, I see from below to top, wtf so easy dressing,with T-shirt and short pants :-)(of course overall first) after my sight reach the face, damn, 80% looks like sammi !! with a sibei syt smile, chiu sia~~

I invite her in, now see in detail, she with a nice slim figure, nice leg, which I like it a lot, although boobs a bit small but I dont mind, after I reached face again, I can't even move my sight off her face, she found out and appear a very syt face and tell me don't stare like that, she syt, i say okok, then I ask her to bath together, initially she don't want, but after tscc a while, she invite me to bath together!!

I tot we wash seperately in the bathroom only but she give me a nice cat bath, with boobs touching my back and hand on my bro, shiok, less than few sec my bro stand liao. after wash clean clean she ask me to lie down, and relax, she start to catbath me again, and start to attack my bro, very soft and skillfull BBBJ, touching all my sensitive parts, hand touching my balls, my leg, make me very high. (while I watch she doing all these, she found out and tell me don't look like that, she syt, ask me to close the eye) cannot tahan liao I start to attach her body by my tongue, she start to laugh and tell me it's very itchy, of course I know lah, she high liao. I ask her, if she scare to be very high? she nv answer but give me a syt look and close the eye. haha.

while i start to touch her meimei, just a min, walao, it's wet like siao, juice keep coming out, nice sia, I keep finguring her meimei,she's very enjoy this, and her meimei very tight!! just 1 fingure already tight later my bro how ?! I cant wait liao, ask her cap me and she give me another BJ, damn! keep deep throat me, I know I can't take this long with BJ so I ask her to on top, she start to wave around with a nice skill and ask me to hold her boobs and butt, nice and solid butt. I keep staring her face she syt and ask me close the eye, she close the eye also. skip skip some part, I doing for like 30min none stop still canot come(wtf this 003 cap, not nice sia), tired. so she say want to HJ me so I wont be so tired. so we go to bathroom and she HJ me with soap. 5min I come and hug her body tight tight. (wtf with 003 again)

after bath again, we start to tscc, she say she just came for 20days and feel singapore not good, so hot, not good for skin, and no biz, will go back maybe few more days, I pity her and hope can help her this way.

Name: Penny 佩妮
Ht/Wt: 162 / 45kg
Looks: 8/10 (very clear face, chiu, more i look more i like)
boobs: 32a (not for boobs lover)
Figure: 8/10 (slim with long leg)
Massage: nv ask
figuring: YES
frenching: YES for me when both of us high
HJ: 8/10 (really know how man's feel)
BBBJ: 7/10 (soft and gental,taste all part)
BJ: 8/10 (strong and sometime deep throat)
FJ: 9/10 (tight and wet, needless to say)
Attitude: 10/10 (willing to do all i asked, even don't like someway only softly ask)
GFE: 9/10 who don't want this kind of pretty syt face
Damages: $80/1/1 (20tips)
RTF: yes!!!

she only speak Chinese and no offence, only for Chinese bro

min req: not too less post and not too less point :-)

intrested bro can leave msg for ctc, I hope can save her from going back, so will reply u as soom as I can.

Last edited by DavidLim; 02-09-2009 at 10:36 PM.
Old 02-09-2009, 11:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
picasa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sammi Cheng looks like pretty SYT milf

Hi, can share her contact? Waiting ~~~
Old 03-09-2009, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
andykang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks TS for her contact.

Called her immediately and she was free.. picked her up and went to fav 81...
First look, do resemble Sammy in some way, but her is quite tan....also a cheerful girl. The rest is quite standard.

Looks: 7/10
boobs: 32a
Figure: 7/10
frenching: NA
BBBJ: 8/10 (i like this part where she do it slowly)
FJ: 8/10
Attitude: Gd
RTF: Yes
Old 03-09-2009, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andykang View Post
Thanks TS for her contact.

Called her immediately and she was free.. picked her up and went to fav 81...
First look, do resemble Sammy in some way, but her is quite tan....also a cheerful girl. The rest is quite standard.

Looks: 7/10
boobs: 32a
Figure: 7/10
frenching: NA
BBBJ: 8/10 (i like this part where she do it slowly)
FJ: 8/10
Attitude: Gd
RTF: Yes
thanks bro for your FR
Old 03-09-2009, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
hornyTanS4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro she is my idol, can i have her contact pls? Thk in advance.
Old 03-09-2009, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3171 / Power: 20
wet10wet has a reputation beyond reputewet10wet has a reputation beyond reputewet10wet has a reputation beyond reputewet10wet has a reputation beyond reputewet10wet has a reputation beyond reputewet10wet has a reputation beyond reputewet10wet has a reputation beyond reputewet10wet has a reputation beyond reputewet10wet has a reputation beyond reputewet10wet has a reputation beyond reputewet10wet has a reputation beyond repute

bro.. may i hv tis contact pls..
Old 03-09-2009, 12:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
murali is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidLim View Post
i'm new in this fourm (no point even with FR ), hope can give me a chance to intro a pretty gel, sorry first for my stupid english.

http://www.chinanews.com.cn/yl/mxzz/...0604171207.jpg

was intro by one of my friend, say looks like Sammi, wooo, I immediate ask for nr and call today, to meet in hotel. after sms her room nr, wait for 5min she came, while i open the door, I see from below to top, wtf so easy dressing,with T-shirt and short pants :-)(of course overall first) after my sight reach the face, damn, 80% looks like sammi !! with a sibei syt smile, chiu sia~~

I invite her in, now see in detail, she with a nice slim figure, nice leg, which I like it a lot, although boobs a bit small but I dont mind, after I reached face again, I can't even move my sight off her face, she found out and appear a very syt face and tell me don't stare like that, she syt, i say okok, then I ask her to bath together, initially she don't want, but after tscc a while, she invite me to bath together!!

I tot we wash seperately in the bathroom only but she give me a nice cat bath, with boobs touching my back and hand on my bro, shiok, less than few sec my bro stand liao. after wash clean clean she ask me to lie down, and relax, she start to catbath me again, and start to attack my bro, very soft and skillfull BBBJ, touching all my sensitive parts, hand touching my balls, my leg, make me very high. (while I watch she doing all these, she found out and tell me don't look like that, she syt, ask me to close the eye) cannot tahan liao I start to attach her body by my tongue, she start to laugh and tell me it's very itchy, of course I know lah, she high liao. I ask her, if she scare to be very high? she nv answer but give me a syt look and close the eye. haha.

while i start to touch her meimei, just a min, walao, it's wet like siao, juice keep coming out, nice sia, I keep finguring her meimei,she's very enjoy this, and her meimei very tight!! just 1 fingure already tight later my bro how ?! I cant wait liao, ask her cap me and she give me another BJ, damn! keep deep throat me, I know I can't take this long with BJ so I ask her to on top, she start to wave around with a nice skill and ask me to hold her boobs and butt, nice and solid butt. I keep staring her face she syt and ask me close the eye, she close the eye also. skip skip some part, I doing for like 30min none stop still canot come(wtf this 003 cap, not nice sia), tired. so she say want to HJ me so I wont be so tired. so we go to bathroom and she HJ me with soap. 5min I come and hug her body tight tight. (wtf with 003 again)

after bath again, we start to tscc, she say she just came for 20days and feel singapore not good, so hot, not good for skin, and no biz, will go back maybe few more days, I pity her and hope can help her this way.

Looks: 8/10 (very clear face, chiu, more i look more i like)
boobs: 32a (not for boobs lover)
Figure: 8/10 (slim with long leg)
figuring: YES
frenching: YES for me when both of us high
HJ: 8/10 (really know how man's feel)
BBBJ: 7/10 (soft and gental,taste all part)
BJ: 8/10 (strong and sometime deep throat)
FJ: 9/10 (tight and wet, needless to say)
Attitude: 10/10 (willing to do all i asked, even don't like someway only softly ask)
GFE: 9/10 who don't want this kind of pretty syt face
Damages: $80/1/1 (20tips)
RTF: yes!!!

intrested bro can leave msg for ctc, I hope can save her from going back, so will reply u as soom as I can.
so it's 60/1/1 lor? since u said wif $20 tips
Old 03-09-2009, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
marcuss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hihi

can pm me ctc?

thanks
Old 03-09-2009, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by murali View Post
so it's 60/1/1 lor? since u said wif $20 tips
sry, it's 80/1/1 + 20 tips by me

hope if mod see this can help me to edit

Last edited by DavidLim; 03-09-2009 at 05:07 PM.
Old 03-09-2009, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
iorikamui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidLim View Post

Bro, do i qualify? really like to try her out.
Old 03-09-2009, 11:04 PM
Samster

i've sent many ctc (60+), hope can see your FR soon, not sure how to earn point or add but sure will add once I can
Old 03-09-2009, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
FujiFuji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can share her ctc? tks
Old 04-09-2009, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 21
BMW520_M is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBMW520_M is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I guess I owe her a TRUTHFUL FR. Have never been SABO SUCH BIG TIME by an FL throughout my years of cheonging.

Thanks TS for the contact. Call her at 12 to make an appointment and agreed to pick her up from her house at one of the small lor at GL. Upon reaching call her and confirm car no. Waited for 20 min a skinny lady with heavier make up of a Getai approach my car and I guess something is wrong. My phone was on silent all the while. She hang around my car and and at the same time I hop into my car and was wondering if this is the correct GAL CALL PENNY. My phone rang again while I was inside and I refuse to pick up. (Mind you all these while is Penny No that is appearing).

Msg appear on my phone, nai nai de ni bu jie dian hua. Next msg came in, 'ni kan cai kan dou de bu shi wo ben ren'. I call immediately and told her off. She tell me that its because this lady got very little work and she just pass her to me. Gosh......with looks worst the a Getai singer and with strands of Arm pit hair that you can in at t distance of 3 meters.....Would any one accept it........

Ht/Wt: Never See
Looks: Never see
boobs: Never See
Figure: Never See
Massage: Never
figuring: Never
frenching: Never
HJ: Never
BBBJ: Never
BJ: Never
FJ: Never
Attitude: 0/10 ( One of the worst FL )
GFE: 0/10
Damages: Dont bother

If she had highlighted to me in the 1st place then I might think twice of going down to meet her for lunch and to love nest after that. Her friend statistics:

Name: DON'T KNOW
Ht/Wt: DONT KNOW
Looks: 2/10 ( THICK MAKE UP worst then Getai singers )
boobs: A cup with ARMPIT HAIR.
Figure: 2/10

Bro who call her please be careful kenna SABO. TS you should consider stop giving out contact. No matter what its no excuse for her to con me into accepting a substitute...........

I am just stating the truth........not blaming TS.....with 60 ctc given out and only few FRs. I guess this FR speak for itself.
Old 04-09-2009, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW520_M View Post
I guess I owe her a TRUTHFUL FR. Have never been SABO SUCH BIG TIME by an FL throughout my years of cheonging.

Thanks TS for the contact. Call her at 12 to make an appointment and agreed to pick her up from her house at one of the small lor at GL. Upon reaching call her and confirm car no. Waited for 20 min a skinny lady with heavier make up of a Getai approach my car and I guess something is wrong. My phone was on silent all the while. She hang around my car and and at the same time I hop into my car and was wondering if this is the correct GAL CALL PENNY. My phone rang again while I was inside and I refuse to pick up. (Mind you all these while is Penny No that is appearing).

Msg appear on my phone, nai nai de ni bu jie dian hua. Next msg came in, 'ni kan cai kan dou de bu shi wo ben ren'. I call immediately and told her off. She tell me that its because this lady got very little work and she just pass her to me. Gosh......with looks worst the a Getai singer and with strands of Arm pit hair that you can in at t distance of 3 meters.....Would any one accept it........

Ht/Wt: Never See
Looks: Never see
boobs: Never See
Figure: Never See
Massage: Never
figuring: Never
frenching: Never
HJ: Never
BBBJ: Never
BJ: Never
FJ: Never
Attitude: 0/10 ( One of the worst FL )
GFE: 0/10
Damages: Dont bother

If she had highlighted to me in the 1st place then I might think twice of going down to meet her for lunch and to love nest after that. Her friend statistics:

Name: DON'T KNOW
Ht/Wt: DONT KNOW
Looks: 2/10 ( THICK MAKE UP worst then Getai singers )
boobs: A cup with ARMPIT HAIR.
Figure: 2/10

Bro who call her please be careful kenna SABO. TS you should consider stop giving out contact. No matter what its no excuse for her to con me into accepting a substitute...........

I am just stating the truth........not blaming TS.....with 60 ctc given out and only few FRs. I guess this FR speak for itself.
thx bro for alert me that, I will clarify with her again, it's really bad this kind of thing happen. wasting my effort.
Old 04-09-2009, 05:13 PM
Samster

Hi bro BMW520_M,

I called her and told her the incident, and tell her strictly to FOLLOW RULE . I'll follow up with her again if she deserved to be help.

also, I was informed that she is on code RED. so bro who got the ctc may try few days later, I will stop to give out ctc and wait for news from those bro who got the ctc. bro who already pmed me, no need to pm again, I will reply you once I make sure everything ok.

ps: i do feel sad that I so kind to help but result is not as expected.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1