The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 13-09-2009, 08:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 20
rex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud of
Petite size 叶子 very good service +body+beautiful (pic includs)

First like to thank bro papaya for letting me becoming the TS for Yezi.Ye zi is a good friend of Hongxue .She just came to s'pore about 10 ten days ago .As bro papaya was busy with his work , he ask me to become ts for Ye zi .

So last few days meet up with Hongxue in one of the coffeeshop and she introduced me to her friend Ye zi .First look ,wah quite chio .Her long hair is well maintained and she have good body curve .The grey colour shirt cum mini skirt she was wearing looks great on her(pic included). As i have a high sex drive , my small brother immediately marikita after seeing her beautiful body .hehe

After tcss for a while ,we then proceed to our love nest .While inside the lift ,i can smell Ye zi powerful perfume .The smell was just too great to ignore .This drive me even more cracy , i just can't wait to bonk her in the room .haha

Once inside the room ,we changed to our bath suit and proceed to the bathroom .Inside there quite sop ,she will wash u clean clean .

When I came out ,she use the towel to dry me .wah, feeling like my girlfriend liao .She then go into the bathroom again to collect some hot water.She said later want me to enjoyed her 冰火服务 .I just smiled to her .Her foxy cfm face tell me i must bonk her hard later .hehe

Firstly ,she ask me to lay down flat on the bed .she then proceed to use hot water to service the whole of my back till leg .this feeling is really damn good and shiok .it's like u the king been serviced by the concubines or mistress.

Then she ask me to lay on the bed doggie style .This is where she will gently lick your ass leading to your small brother then up down again .At times she will lick your balls .hehe.Finally ,she will blow u high while u are still in doggie position .This position i like it ,hehe.no horse run those bros who been service by hongxue will like this position very much .

Next came part 2, where she will use冰 water to service the whole of your front part starting from ear to your balls area.One big plus point is that all these while she is taking her own sweet time to service u, to make u feel like a king .in my own view , it just feel wonderfully great being service by a chio girl with good body curve .shiok shiok to jurong island .no horse run .

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Blue"]next she started to bbbj me , the suction is good for her size and she took it very gently like a small girl eating Lollipop.I was in heaven.Her gfe was getting stronger and stronger as time went by .Once you broke ice with her ,she can talk anything with you .her girlfriend feeling is as good as hongxue ,must be hongxue teach her a few tricks.Heng ar lucky me.我太幸福le .hehe

Next come the important main course of bonking her ,after she make me high . i wanted to make her high also .the way she moans is like bonking Japanese AV star .hehe.i lick her ears and french with her .she was moaning with joy and pleasure .as she is small in size , i managed to engage her in a few of my favorite bonking style reserved for petite girls .hehe( last time i play badminton one ,so pattern a lot )
finally , i let go with 1 shot of my love juice feeling very sextified .wah shiok man

we tcss for about half hr before going for second round .this time her GFE feeling was tip -top (i think she is shy when bonking her first time , i mean who not shy )With the increase of gfe feeling , the bonking was even more enjoyable and fun .No one like to bonk dead fish .hehe

anyway ,below is my humble 2cents summary of the great bonk i have had with 叶子 .cheers

Name:叶子(Ye Zi)
Looks; 8.5 (she look foxy when bonking )
Voice: quite sweet liao ,cannot hiam
Height; about 155 plus i think
Weight; 45kg i think small size with great body
Frenching; 8 (french like no tomoro )wonder where she got so much saliva
Body:8 with no tummy .
Boobs: at least a c-cupper with nice sensitive nipples (but enhanced one ,she told me but who cares)
Bathing service; Yes
Catbath; 8.5/10 ( best catbath i have tried ,catbath like geylang legal 150 catbath ) no horse run .shiok shiok until JB.lick from ear to leg
BBBJ; 8/10 ( really know how to handle my didi ) wonderful feeling .she like to look at u while sucking your didi ) wow i am in heaven .nearly forgot what's my name
Fingering; Yes
Painting; Yes (horny like hell)
FJ: 8.5/10 (machiam bonking japanese av star)
GFE; 10/10( feel like bonking girlfriend )
Massage:normal massage available ( she is not pro in this )
sound effect : make me High ( true japanese av star moaning)hehe
Total : wonderful plus sextified session .not many girls will make a effort to stimulate u to come second time . she is really good
RTF; yes,worth every penny
Damage: 70/1/1 or 110/2/2

some picitures to share .thanks
ye zi 2 picture by rex475833 - Photobucket
ye zi 1 picture by rex475833 - Photobucket
ye zi 3 picture by rex475833 - Photobucket
ye zi 5 picture by rex475833 - Photobucket

Disclaimer ,I am not okt to this girl ,just helping her to earn back her air-ticket money .Due to some travel document issue ,she was sent back once she reached s'pore airport so she have to fork out extra money for her air ticket .poor girl .hope boss give me a chance to help her .A million thanks to those who support her .Kumsia .xiexie ,cheers

Ctc will be given to those who have 1 recent fr .thanks

Please pm me your latest post if you want me return favors,also pls pm me if i forgot to return favour too thanks

心事~~那没讲出来~ 有谁人会知~~~

Last edited by rex475833; 13-09-2009 at 08:27 PM.
Old 13-09-2009, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
distortion81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Petite size 叶子 very good service +body+beautiful (pic includs)

bro, can PM me her contact PPPPPLLLLLLEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEEE????? i' very hard now le....
Old 13-09-2009, 08:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
fl saviour is stuck in moderation for some time to come

wa knn her 身材看起来很棒hor..u bring her tcss rite.. heheh i sit near near her ok..
Old 13-09-2009, 08:50 PM
Samster

rex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fl saviour View Post
wa knn her 身材看起来很棒hor..u bring her tcss rite.. heheh i sit near near her ok..
ok sure ,i will reserved for u .
Maybe will ask hongxue go too if bro papaya don't mind .hehe

sorry your near near is how near .2 table away also near leh .hehe

Please pm me your latest post if you want me return favors,also pls pm me if i forgot to return favour too thanks

心事~~那没讲出来~ 有谁人会知~~~
Old 13-09-2009, 09:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
fl saviour is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by rex475833 View Post
ok sure ,i will reserved for u .
Maybe will ask hongxue go too if bro papaya don't mind .hehe

sorry your near near is how near .2 table away also near leh .hehe
no la.. so near until can hear her voice can liao.. if hongxue there i sit nearer cos her voice super sweet eh..hehehe... ok la we better dun tcss too much,knn wait kenna delete again
Old 13-09-2009, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4168 / Power: 17
haonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond repute

haha... haiz, why is it on thursday...? nabeiz...
(from seeing her portfolio pics, face like not bad wor... )
Old 13-09-2009, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by haonan25 View Post
haha... haiz, why is it on thursday...? nabeiz...
(from seeing her portfolio pics, face like not bad wor... )
if not tomoro loh ,can ??? u talk to ah shui .

心事~~那没讲出来~ 有谁人会知~~~
Old 13-09-2009, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 17
i1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
First like to thank bro papaya for letting me becoming the TS for Yezi.Ye zi is a good friend of Hongxue .She just came to s'pore about 10 ten days ago .As bro papaya was busy with his work , he ask me to become ts for Ye zi .

Name:叶子(Ye Zi)
Looks; 8.5 (she look foxy when bonking )
Voice: quite sweet liao ,cannot hiam
Height; about 155 plus i think
Weight; 45kg i think small size with great body
Frenching; 8 (french like no tomoro )wonder where she got so much saliva
Body:8 with no tummy .
Boobs: at least a c-cupper with nice sensitive nipples (but enhanced one ,she told me but who cares)
Bathing service; Yes
Catbath; 8.5/10 ( best catbath i have tried ,catbath like geylang legal 150 catbath ) no horse run .shiok shiok until JB.lick from ear to leg
BBBJ; 8/10 ( really know how to handle my didi ) wonderful feeling .she like to look at u while sucking your didi ) wow i am in heaven .nearly forgot what's my name
Fingering; Yes
Painting; Yes (horny like hell)
FJ: 8.5/10 (machiam bonking japanese av star)
GFE; 10/10( feel like bonking girlfriend )
Massage:normal massage available ( she is not pro in this )
sound effect : make me High ( true japanese av star moaning)hehe
Total : wonderful plus sextified session .not many girls will make a effort to stimulate u to come second time . she is really good

Disclaimer ,I am not okt to this girl ,just helping her to earn back her air-ticket money .Due to some travel document issue ,she was sent back once she reached s'pore airport so she have to fork out extra money for her air ticket .poor girl .hope boss give me a chance to help her .A million thanks to those who support her .Kumsia .xiexie ,cheers
Yes I heard from HX about her bad incident and thanks for helping her as I have not enough time at the moment.

Looking at her power body and she looks, Surely a babe to me. Kekeke...

记者 : 以前的日本军队有妓女吗?
小犬 : 没有,只有慰安妇,我们日她们.所以叫日军
记者 : 现在还有吗?
小犬 : 没有,军人现在都自慰因而叫自慰队.
记者 : 为什么叫日本人呢?
小犬 : 因为我们都自慰,就是日自己,因此叫日本人

Last edited by i1papaya; 13-09-2009 at 09:49 PM.
Old 13-09-2009, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hamiton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro,

pls pm her ctc to me.

thks
Old 13-09-2009, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Tsex is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bro,

Can PM contact?
looks good to me..
what's the damage?
Old 13-09-2009, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

wah !! the pics look nice , camping for more FR loh

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Old 13-09-2009, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsex View Post
Hi Bro,

Can PM contact?
looks good to me..
what's the damage?
bro damage is in the fr liao leh .

it is 70/1/1 or 110/2/2 .

心事~~那没讲出来~ 有谁人会知~~~
Old 13-09-2009, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice profile of her face.. looks chio

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 13-09-2009, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
Nice profile of her face.. looks chio
mai tu liao bro aczeta76 , camping for your FR hor

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Old 13-09-2009, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
fxgt is one of the Best!fxgt is one of the Best!fxgt is one of the Best!fxgt is one of the Best!

nice body. i like it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread