The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2009, 07:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
bear82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Local Sg Gal with good service

Hi everyone, i would like to intro this sweet n pretty local gal to u all. Patricia. Finally aft all my busy period, I finally get to meet up with her today. To cut the story short, when she enter the hotelroom door, i was veri stunned by her looks. She got the models looks and her figure is also great She got the sweet and cutie face to make u melt.
She undress herself as i lay on bed waiting to try her massage. When it get started, i can tell u she makes the pain in my body go away with her massage. she have the skills. I jus dunno hw to describe it.
I kept on staring at her face and her body which she wore black bra and panties during the massage. We chat during the massage and she was really a friendly gal.
Finally came the good part, her bj for mi. She took off her bra and i saw her boobs. Small but firm and nice little nipples. She starting to lick mi and then her bj for mi begun. She got the skills and i caress her boobs as she slowly do it for mi.
She got the right service attitude and she dun rush and this is wat i i like from her. she blow n somtimes do hj in between. for mi, i enjoy it. aft tat, i request to suck her nipples n she lean towards mi as i suck n she continue to hj mi.
I slowly get down to her private parts and put my hand inside to play her. It was really shiok I dunno y i just couldnt cm out and i felt pain also. I keep apologise to her. she say is ok.
For the end, as i scared she tired, i told her to lie down and i hj myself while sucking her nipples at the same time and nt long, all came out. It was a gd session with her and i will confirm find her the next day as i ask her for another session
As this is my onli second FR, hope u all it like and up mi. Below are her ratings:

Name: Patricia
Looks: 9/10
Figure: 9/10
Boobs: Small n firm with nice little nipples
Massage: 8/10
Bj/hj: 9/10
Fj: Haven try but will try veri soon
DMG: Massage + Bj: $130 Worth it.
Old 29-09-2009, 08:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
alansmith is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Local Sg Gal with good service

Quote:
Originally Posted by bear82 View Post
Hi everyone, i would like to intro this sweet n pretty local gal to u all. Patricia. Finally aft all my busy period, I finally get to meet up with her today. To cut the story short, when she enter the hotelroom door, i was veri stunned by her looks. She got the models looks and her figure is also great She got the sweet and cutie face to make u melt.
She undress herself as i lay on bed waiting to try her massage. When it get started, i can tell u she makes the pain in my body go away with her massage. she have the skills. I jus dunno hw to describe it.
I kept on staring at her face and her body which she wore black bra and panties during the massage. We chat during the massage and she was really a friendly gal.
Finally came the good part, her bj for mi. She took off her bra and i saw her boobs. Small but firm and nice little nipples. She starting to lick mi and then her bj for mi begun. She got the skills and i caress her boobs as she slowly do it for mi.
She got the right service attitude and she dun rush and this is wat i i like from her. she blow n somtimes do hj in between. for mi, i enjoy it. aft tat, i request to suck her nipples n she lean towards mi as i suck n she continue to hj mi.
I slowly get down to her private parts and put my hand inside to play her. It was really shiok I dunno y i just couldnt cm out and i felt pain also. I keep apologise to her. she say is ok.
For the end, as i scared she tired, i told her to lie down and i hj myself while sucking her nipples at the same time and nt long, all came out. It was a gd session with her and i will confirm find her the next day as i ask her for another session
As this is my onli second FR, hope u all it like and up mi. Below are her ratings:

mind pm me the contact? thank
Old 29-09-2009, 08:30 PM
Samster (M)

oxgyen is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by bear82 View Post

Bro,

Quick question:
- What is the age? Roughly?
- What is the duration for session?
- Room not provided?
- any picture?

Thanks
Old 29-09-2009, 08:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
fookeewee1 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Smile Re: Local Sg Gal with good service

hi bro..i would like 2 try...if u dun mind can msg me her number...90376258..ty....
Old 29-09-2009, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
bpdslayer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bro, PM me her contact
Old 29-09-2009, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
calvinbaycb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro, can u forward me her contact? my email is [email protected]... thks a lot
Old 30-09-2009, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
JamesNiu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxgyen View Post
Bro,

Quick question:
- What is the age? Roughly?
- What is the duration for session?
- Room not provided?
- any picture?

Thanks
Bro there's another thread open by howck001 with alot of FRs abt this gal, maybe u wanna take a look?
Old 30-09-2009, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
keith9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can pte msg me the contact? Tks.
Old 30-09-2009, 05:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2301 / Power: 17
handcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond repute

TS, there is another thread on her liao ... pls check ...
Old 30-09-2009, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
bear82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Her age is 24 and she really hv the sweet looking looks. I did not take pic of her bt her service all i can say is superb and relaxing
Duration is usually 1 hr.
Old 30-09-2009, 08:04 PM
Samster (M)

zazzy is Cool - loads of Potential

i'm keen..how do it go about nxt..?
Old 30-09-2009, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 20
sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of

FJ how much???
Old 30-09-2009, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
ah_jie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can i have the contact pls?
Old 30-09-2009, 09:11 PM