The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2014, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Do you regret marrying?

Do you regret getting married?
Why not and why yes?
Old 07-07-2014, 11:17 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3727 / Power: 0
Kuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you regret marrying?

Yes.....marriage life is totally different from pak tor life.....full of commitments and conflict.. You have to integrate to 2 different family lifestyles and upbringings.
Old 08-07-2014, 06:43 AM
Samster

parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

With the high cost of living in sg, it brings about a lot of stress in a marriage which is unhealthy. Do you feel that this govt has caused divorces that are unintended? I certainly feel so.
Old 08-07-2014, 08:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuan Aik Hong View Post
Yes.....marriage life is totally different from pak tor life.....full of commitments and conflict.. You have to integrate to 2 different family lifestyles and upbringings.
Means you grow up liao... Got more responsibilities to shoulder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrotkid
With the high cost of living in sg, it brings about a lot of stress in a marriage which is unhealthy. Do you feel that this govt has caused divorces that are unintended? I certainly feel so.
Means you haven't grow up... You are still someone's responsibility.

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 08-07-2014, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 18
Greendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud of

parrotkid, before getting marry, the road ahead is clear. high cost of living, putting up with both side of families and living habit. when things goes wrong, you may be right that some of the environment factors is not favorable, but how many times in life you get everythings or everyone supporting your cause. you should reflect what you could have done to make things better. if you put in your best fight and yet it doesnt turn out well, at least you tried. So have you TRY yet?
Old 08-07-2014, 10:16 AM
Samster

Tried very hard but when people around you influence your wife and there are so many 小人 in your life, one can only do so much.
Old 08-07-2014, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 18
Greendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud of

parrot, maybe you not trying hard enuf. also marriage is abt 2 persons. if you are the only one trying, you bond to fail. and eventually if you want to choose to divorce, it your choice, but dont blame the environment, those are only noise. Both parties will need to take responsibility. i can only say both of you are not ready of marriage.

also, be a man, make your decision fast. dont wait until there are kids then kpkb even more and kill innocent child future
Old 08-07-2014, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute

Nowadays man will always lose out to woman...u must totally give up your pride and obey a woman. This is formula will always makes the marriage last.
Old 08-07-2014, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Regrets, I've had a few
But then again, too few to mention
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.
Old 08-07-2014, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcook1 View Post
Nowadays man will always lose out to woman...u must totally give up your pride and obey a woman. This is formula will always makes the marriage last.
Why must we obey women?
Old 08-07-2014, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
conly is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconly is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconly is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
Regrets, I've had a few
But then again, too few to mention
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.
I did it my.....way..

My pov,
marriage is not for everyone, esp in tis age where pple emphasize on individualism.
Never force it. Never marry for d wrong reasons.

Last edited by conly; 08-07-2014 at 06:02 PM.
Old 11-07-2014, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Metzloff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, I do.
Old 11-07-2014, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 21
real_king is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreal_king is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreal_king is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreal_king is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreal_king is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metzloff View Post
Yes, I do.
now thats an anwser.
Old 11-07-2014, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
phantom777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

NO I don't!
Old 11-07-2014, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

if my wife is bad - yes

if my wife is good - no

life is abt mixing with the right ppl. if u r able to do so then every aspect of yr life will be positive. if nt then negative. simple as that. unless u r planning to be a loner and ONS and cheong for the rest of yr life.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1