The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2016, 07:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2447 / Power: 11
Mehehehe has a reputation beyond reputeMehehehe has a reputation beyond reputeMehehehe has a reputation beyond reputeMehehehe has a reputation beyond reputeMehehehe has a reputation beyond reputeMehehehe has a reputation beyond reputeMehehehe has a reputation beyond reputeMehehehe has a reputation beyond reputeMehehehe has a reputation beyond reputeMehehehe has a reputation beyond reputeMehehehe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Carrot chopper, piano massage and bad attitudes not

The first MP beside the Famous nasi lemak on the left in Yishun, Chong pang. is a bloody chop carrot shop.

Quoted $80 for HJ, $120 hj + touch...ladies there are 40++ years old all PRC ...avoid if u can , chop carrot shop..!

I heard the 2nd store on the left is the same exact store..heard Bros say that store got China food smell + the ladies smells also hahahah

So far I only heard good reviews for the 3rd Thai MP which is the left most one away from Nasi lemak.
Old 21-02-2016, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 9
7h3h3r371c is a Helpful and Caring Samster7h3h3r371c is a Helpful and Caring Samster7h3h3r371c is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Carrot chopper, piano massage and bad attitude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestie View Post
The amount of $ I have spent in massage parlour over so many donkey years, maybe by now can buy a 3 room HDB flat liao

Well, last time where to find SYT? ML mainly milf, maybe partly we were young than.

Now age catching up, as long can find a ML not a time watcher, very good liao, $ still secondary, of course must be spare cash we have, than we go lor.

wah bro... you go MP 5 times a week is it? can buy 3 room HDB flat... savage sia...
Old 21-02-2016, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 10
nc52 is one of the Best!nc52 is one of the Best!nc52 is one of the Best!

Thanks for sharing bro.
Old 21-02-2016, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Mehehehe n all fellow chiongsters. Those prices told to u r expensive for an out-of-town place like Yishun. In short think of most PRC girls as expensive, rushing n who must give us bad service bitches. They can only earn one time from us. Not a good business practice.
Old 24-02-2016, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing. please continue updating on this thread. Bros do please share with your friends to be careful about being carrot chop. Our money is getting harder and harder to earn . We need to learn to stretch our dollar. Don't give in these greedy MLs who are asking for 150 to 300 for a shot .

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 27-02-2016, 01:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
razorwind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, just want to share a joint I tried and had bad session.

This joint is located along macpherson road. It’s a row of shop houses with 3 MPs, the one I went to was the middle one.

The place was ok, the interior looks dim and cosy, and has shower attached.

The lady that served me got some age one lah. Not chio enough and body not hot enough to be considered MILF. Her massage was so so, got some strength. But her special services is the one that I want to warn all you bros about. She gave her menu @ HJ 50, Body 80 and FJ 150, but I was surprised she asked 150 for FJ. I was like wtf, you aunty level still want to ask for 150, might as well I go the famous one near Chinatown fuck chio-er and younger girls. I said wah full service so expensive, she then explained cos got BJ lah, boob fuck and FJ, that’s why expensive, I went wtf in my head at every word she said. I told her I don’t want full service, she then offered BM+CBJ @ 100. I tried to bargain for BBBJ but she insisted CBJ. So I settled for CBJ (very stupid of me) and off we went. What made me most pek chek is her CBJ is really half fuck. Keep saying im very thick, so she only do my dickhead, suck abit, then stop to ‘rest’ and BM me. I reminded her I paid for BJ, implying I want to cum with BJ, but she said she is trying her best, and insisted im thick and she need to rest her mouth. Really wtf, after a while she asked if we can do HJ instead, so I told her im paying for BJ, and I want to cum with BJ, then she said she did give me BJ, just that Im too thick and its difficult to blow me, and told me not to be unreasonable because she did blow me (I quoted her in full). At this point I dun really give a fuck liao because I know she won’t reduce price, mood gone and went limp. She still got the cheek to ask me why I went soft. I told her whatever, HJ then HJ, because it beats going off with blue balls. So she HJ me and I dun care went to dig her pussy even though she stopped me from doing that previously. So I shot and washed up, paid and left. Didn’t even ask for her name.

All in all the damage was 45 + 100. I didn’t really see the other girls in this joint. But the line-up for night time (this joint is 24 hours according to her) doesn’t look impressive. May have better luck in the morning/evening. Shall try the other 2 by the side when I get the chance. So bros considering to try be warned.
Old 27-02-2016, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 14
sweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehehehe View Post
The first MP beside the Famous nasi lemak on the left in Yishun, Chong pang. is a bloody chop carrot shop.

Quoted $80 for HJ, $120 hj + touch...ladies there are 40++ years old all PRC ...avoid if u can , chop carrot shop..!

I heard the 2nd store on the left is the same exact store..heard Bros say that store got China food smell + the ladies smells also hahahah

So far I only heard good reviews for the 3rd Thai MP which is the left most one away from Nasi lemak.
I just went to verify, since I got nothing better to do...
The ladies really think I am a carrot.
Pop question after 15 mins. Wtf, I say I go take money from car, then ran like the wind.
Old 27-02-2016, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Sexmen is one of the Best!Sexmen is one of the Best!Sexmen is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorwind View Post
Hi bros, just want to share a joint I tried and had bad session.

This joint is located along macpherson road. It’s a row of shop houses with 3 MPs, the one I went to was the middle one.

All in all the damage was 45 + 100. I didn’t really see the other girls in this joint. But the line-up for night time (this joint is 24 hours according to her) doesn’t look impressive. May have better luck in the morning/evening. Shall try the other 2 by the side when I get the chance. So bros considering to try be warned.
Bro, dun waste time with the other 2. or the whole of macpherson MP. Basically waste of your hard-earned money...
Old 29-02-2016, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1788 / Power: 16
Sweetgemss has a brilliant futureSweetgemss has a brilliant futureSweetgemss has a brilliant futureSweetgemss has a brilliant futureSweetgemss has a brilliant futureSweetgemss has a brilliant futureSweetgemss has a brilliant futureSweetgemss has a brilliant futureSweetgemss has a brilliant futureSweetgemss has a brilliant futureSweetgemss has a brilliant future
Wink Re: Carrot chopper, piano massage and bad attitude

Quote:
Originally Posted by uose View Post
Hi bros

I seldom post up to complain but I think this shop really not worth it. So post it up here for your awareness:

shop: Parklane Beauty (5th level)

Went in there with a colleague 2 days back. Standard damage of $50 per hour massage which we agree. After my shower, the PRC (think in her early 30s, but look very hagged) just did piano massage. not even a proper massage and seems to be in a hurry. So I wasn't too happy. But after only about 30 mins, she immediately pop the GQ and ask if I wanted full course (sex n bj) for $200!

I declined the offer but she kept asking and asking. I ask if just HJ can, but she told me hand pain. After I rejected a few times (say I no $), she became unhappy and quickly did some simple touching of my back and said the massage is done and over. When I argued that it's not even one hour yet, she gave the excuse of feeling tired and said unable to continue. I felt damn cheated but bobian so I wear back my clothes.

I went out and waited for my other colleague which was just slightly longer but also came out 15 mins earlier. He said the massage and attitude of her lady was also very bad!

Bro.

Try for this one.
More economical and msybe better service.

http://www.sweetprcbabes.org/yun-%e8%bf%90/
Old 29-02-2016, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11593 / Power: 34
GOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond repute
Super COOL REPLY - TRUE TO ITS EVERY WORD !!!!!

QUOTE=Regaine;14255774]Thanks for sharing. please continue updating on this thread. Bros do please share with your friends to be careful about being carrot chop. Our money is getting harder and harder to earn . We need to learn to stretch our dollar. Don't give in these greedy MLs who are asking for 150 to 300 for a shot .[/QUOTE]
Old 29-02-2016, 08:25 PM
Samster

GOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond repute
https://www.sammyboyforum.co.nz/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=585874

Tired of carrot chop + NONSENSE -
just WANT A DECENT CLEAN SUPERB MASSAGE - click above thread :-

=GOODFELLO;14276609]Super COOL REPLY - TRUE TO ITS EVERY WORD !!!!!

QUOTE=Regaine;14255774]Thanks for sharing. please continue updating on this thread. Bros do please share with your friends to be careful about being carrot chop. Our money is getting harder and harder to earn . We need to learn to stretch our dollar. Don't give in these greedy MLs who are asking for 150 to 300 for a shot .[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
Old 29-02-2016, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 14
Ken79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud of

unless you are a regular of the joint and lady, if not paying the cover 50 + fj 100-120 in an unknown MP these days is 3/4 waste money, not like the good old 2000s and before days lol.

a safer bet is to spend 100 in dome 2 prc FLs or legal house cat 100 or others, the balance 50 go to a decent joint for 1 hour massage

in this way you still get a proper fuck for 30-60 mins and a proper massage for 60 mins, same amount of money spend; +/- 150 and twice the enjoyment lol

Crystal (SG)
Michelle (Msian)
Diao Chan (F Cup Papayas)
Yang Zi aka Dream (HN Babes)
Kiko (F Cuppers)

Past Gems
Yuri (Korean lookalike)
Xue Er (雪儿贵妇)
Trista (Enigma)
May (Secretary)
Chanel (God's Mouth)
Maggie
XKE (D SYT)
ZiQi
Crystal
Nicole (F Cup)
Yuki (SG)
Old 02-03-2016, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet17 View Post
I just went to verify, since I got nothing better to do...
The ladies really think I am a carrot.
Pop question after 15 mins. Wtf, I say I go take money from car, then ran like the wind.
Good for you . Maybe I should use the same trick too .

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 02-03-2016, 01:22 PM
Samster

SAMSTER BROS

COME SUPPORT CLEAN HARDWORKING PRC MILF IN HOT 30s - IN CLEAN DECENT SPA :-
JUST CLICK :-

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=585874
Old 05-03-2016, 02:17 PM
Samster

my sincere apology to Samster bros - if i am seen as Spamming your thread............

I have zero bad intention here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1