The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2018, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My NTU "confession"

We planned our next meet about a week later, when I had the afternoon off from work. On the spur of the moment I asked if she wanted to do lunch first.

We had lunch at Serangoon Gardens, and as we ate we spoke. I learnt a little more about Serina too. She had graduated about a year ago, and was fresh in the insurance line, but she was determined not to mix pleasure with work. I found myself liking her face and smile as lunch went on.

We finally proceeded to the hotel, after lunch, for what came to be a truly magical session, but I would never have expected that, it would be the last time I saw her ....

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 21-06-2018, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts, waiting here for much juicy updates.
Old 21-06-2018, 10:29 AM
Samster

Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

And this is for a new friend made.

Here’s looking at you Elle

Thanks for your wise counsel. Really helped me to see

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 21-06-2018, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
skyscaper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for updates
Old 21-06-2018, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
octogenarian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here
Old 21-06-2018, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 8
Unhanged deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnhanged deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hope to read more
Old 21-06-2018, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
cmt8zaimas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, thanks
Old 22-06-2018, 01:37 AM
Samster

We finally proceeded to the hotel, after lunch, for what came to be a truly magical session, but I would never have expected that, it would be the last time I saw her ....

As usual, we proceeded with kisses as we stripped slowly. I really enjoy kissing, and usually my kissing sessions consists of a lot of frenching, really passionate bouts, with a lot of tongue being exchanged etc.

But with Serina it was somehow different. Although there were prolonged bouts of passionate kissing, there were moments when, having paused, we resumed ever so tenderly. I especially loved it when, sitting astride me, she would stare deep into my eyes, smile ever so slightly, lower her head and kissed me ever so softly on my lips. The intensity of her eyes as she stared deep into mine ...

She laughed when I kissed her neck, as it was ticklish to her. Carrying on, I pressed my weight onto her as I lay atop her, raised both her hands abobe her head and held her hands together tightly. I kissed her armpits, which led her to struggle against me as she laughed and twitched her whole body.

As I continued holding her hands, I penetrated her once again, and she half closed her eyes, and let out a good long moan. As I continued thrusting, the pleasure grew in intensity and i soon exploded inside of her.

After resting for a bit, she indicated for a second round, which I found to my surprise, I was ready to go !

Old 22-06-2018, 08:30 AM
Samster

Once again there was simply no time to finish the second round, which was somewhat frustrating as it felt really good with each thrust I made. And her expression as that happened, no words can describe.

As I waved goodbye, I would never ever have expected that it would be my last goodbye to her. Her face looking at me as she waved goodbye ...

If only I had kissed her longer that last time. If only ....

Things went rapidly downhill the next time we tried to arrange a meet.

Old 22-06-2018, 01:51 PM
Samster

Our next meet was meant to be on a Friday after my night shift. The entire week at work had been extremely crappy, really busy at night, and I was so looking forward to meeting Serina that Friday afternoon. I had planned to rush home after my shift, catch a quick nap before heading out to meet her.

From experience I tended to perform really badly if I lacked sleep. So I set the alarm, prepared for a power nap, in anticipation of the meet.

An hour or 2 before I was due to be awakened by my alarm, I was actually awakened by a message tone. It was from Serina asking if I was still asleep and telling me to sleep awhile more as she was held up by work.

After that kind of message, there was no way I could fall asleep again, so I lay in bed waiting and wondering when she was going to tell me she was on the way.

Imagine my frustration when she finally messaged me to say she couldn’t meet today.

Old 22-06-2018, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
Our next meet was meant to be on a Friday after my night shift. The entire week at work had been extremely crappy, really busy at night, and I was so looking forward to meeting Serina that Friday afternoon. I had planned to rush home after my shift, catch a quick nap before heading out to meet her.

From experience I tended to perform really badly if I lacked sleep. So I set the alarm, prepared for a power nap, in anticipation of the meet.

An hour or 2 before I was due to be awakened by my alarm, I was actually awakened by a message tone. It was from Serina asking if I was still asleep and telling me to sleep awhile more as she was held up by work.

After that kind of message, there was no way I could fall asleep again, so I lay in bed waiting and wondering when she was going to tell me she was on the way.

Imagine my frustration when she finally messaged me to say she couldn’t meet today.
Hi Sfan, care to share where u gt to know Serena and ur other girls?

Also,do u have a lookalike pic of Serena?
Old 22-06-2018, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Mushr00mhead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates TS, support for more!
Old 23-06-2018, 07:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story, enjoy reading it. keep on sharing TS.
Old 23-06-2018, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by haikim999 View Post
Hi Sfan, care to share where u gt to know Serena and ur other girls?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
Pls don’t ask for contacts please don’t ask for details. I’m not a pimp and these girls are not human beings. Not objects to trade or traffick
Please don’t ask me for the sites I used. I’m not marketing sites
Please refer to the earlier post

Old 23-06-2018, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by haikim999 View Post

Also,do u have a lookalike pic of Serena?
Hmm good question.

What about I share the actual pic of the Serina ?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1