The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2017, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
loyalmounty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My MP cheonging diary

Nice! camping here
Old 21-09-2017, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0v3r View Post
Bro I realise it's not a culture here to reveal that detail. Sometimes tio zap
Noted, but still upz you haha.
Old 21-09-2017, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 15
l0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to behold

What's a story without pic right?
I can't give her pic without blurring because she asked me to keep everything a secret

Stolen pic from her wechat:
https://imgur.com/a/dUlrS
Old 21-09-2017, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

very nice, hope there are more to come. support support.
Old 21-09-2017, 08:09 AM
Samster

l0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to behold

I asked her how much is it.
“$120”
I checked my wallet. “可是我只有$100”
“没事, 下次再给我”
She took my twice folded $100 without checking.

(I’m thinking what if I cheat her, and there’s only 1 pcs of $50 inside?
Maybe she’s so satisfied that money don’t really matter?)

xx-Sep-17 (Sorry can’t remember the exact dates, so will be XX until recent logs)
It’s a half workday Saturday, and my sperm levels getting high again.
There’s only 1 person in my mind that I want to help me unload.
It’s Chloe again right? She’s such a gem! Never in my 5 years of MP chionging I get such a great service.

So it’s no exploration today. Just like a zombie, following where little head brings me.

I didn’t get Chloe’s Wechat the last session because I rushed off after the job.
So I’m not able to book her massage
today.

While on the train, there are some things on my mind..

Does she do that with all the guys? It’s my first time there and she fucked me.
What are the chances that I’m the lucky guy?
She told me she haven’t done it for a long time.
Is it that only her regulars receive such treatment?
Is she infected with some disease?

I need to look for clues..

She knows the market rate for FJ at the MP. (shit right? Felt like she do it frequently)

Let's look up the FR library (our favourite SBF forum) to see if any Bro give away hint in this place.

Hmm.. there's not many posts about this MP in our forums. The ones I found were about 2 years ago. However, Chloe was mentioned in 1 of the post. She was described as super horny and one of our brothers fingered her.
Another post said that she will be leaving Singapore soon.

Usually, such a gem would be flooded with customers.. It’s a Saturday, I wonder if she will be busy today..

To be continued...
Old 21-09-2017, 08:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0v3r View Post
What's a story without pic right?
I can't give her pic without blurring because she asked me to keep everything a secret

Stolen pic from her wechat:
https://imgur.com/a/dUlrS
Great job bro and looking forward to more.
Old 21-09-2017, 03:17 PM
Samster

As I reached the MP, I asked for Chloe. Surprise surprise.. she was available on random walk-in Saturday. I asked if she's busy. She told me she slept all day.
I thought: Chances are her special service provided depend on chemistry since she doesn't have many "fans".
She also said that she don't do fj. If not she won't work MP, work geylang better.

She proceeded to do her massage. I realised that once I revisit ML, the next session massage will be shorter. Probably because they aren't paid for the massage. Just proceed quickly to earn the quick cash.

It's chatting session again. I asked what do her bf do in China. She said that he's going to start a clothes shop. "Wow, so good. When u go back China you can relax liao. No need to work so hard"
She said no la, depend on boyfriend, might as well depend on ownself. If 1 day bf no more I have to be on my own. So need to earn my own money.
I'm thinking: wow this girl is strong!

Halfway through the session, she asked the GQ again: what would you like to do today? In my mind of course fj la. Her hj like nothing much. So she did the same thing again. Climb on top take off her pants. I asked her: "can I come on top? " she say no. This place fj not allowed so I must lie down. So I OK lor, just lie there while she do her performance.

The acts are the same as last time again..
sit on top
Take out pants
Pull up shirt
Lick the buns
Slight touches on the raisins
She will continue squatting till she reach heaven

In my mind.. Wa everything so SOP. Could she have been doing this many times?

At the end of the session, she told me: next time must bring condom! No condom no fj.
I didn't reply her. I thinking: Chey ask me bring condom, next time I don't come liao.

I also told her that next week I'll be going Bangkok. So I won't be visiting her next week..

Paid her $150 this time, again it's folded twice. As usual, she did not check whether I paid her correctly. Just keep in her pocket..

Exchanged wechat with her, went home a happy man..

To be continued (next post will be my adventures in Bangkok!)

Last edited by l0v3r; 21-09-2017 at 03:53 PM.
Old 21-09-2017, 09:20 PM
Samster

Just received info that Chloe quit ML. There goes my gem..
Old 21-09-2017, 10:02 PM
Samster

15 sep 2017
In Bangkok today with lots of shopping with friends.. It's time to get rid of them and go hunting!
Alight at the Nana station at night, take a walk down the famous sukumvit street..
The weather is hot here even at night. Feels warmer than Singapore. The street looks like little India / geylang with many shop houses and road side stores. There are also many pasir malam tables along the street selling sex toys, sexy clothes and sex pills.

There are also many girls and lady boys hanging around the road side. But all buang. I'll rate them maybe 5/10 at most 6/10.

I'm looking for something like Thai disco or club to pickup some whore. On my google map there are many pubs. However, whenever I walk to the pub, it's a disappointment. The pubs there target 'farang' aka foreigners. It's the Irish pub setup and looks so damn clean with the nearly open air concept.

I'm just strolling, with a cigarette on my hand, looking for target. On the way, I saw a sports bar that says: beer, games and pretty girls on the upper level. Of course, since I'm there, let's take a look.

I walked up a quiet staircase to the second level and find that there's a security guard counter. The guard looks at me and there's only 2 of us. I felt that I entered a wrong place. However he didn't stop me, so I continued the exploration.

The place is quiet and I'm thinking.. here got girls meh. I looked around and saw another sign that says sports bar is further up 1 level. Sure! Let's go up 1 level to find the pub. On the next level, I can hear some soft music playing. There's a transparent glass door and behind it are about 6 - 8 pool/billard tables. Ahh... so that's what the sports is all about: billard. The floor is carpeted and on the left side of the billard tables is a long bar counter. Probably serves beer. There's also a TV hanging above the bar, probably to watch soccer.

The place is brightly lit and as deserted as a ghost town. Almost like the scene of zombie invasion aftermath. Only 2 farang playing the billard, smoking and drinking beer. There's also a waitress who looks like in her late 30s.

So much for the "sports and pretty girls".. bye sports bar...

Back on the streets, and my next destination is my well researched thermae bar!

To be continued...
Old 22-09-2017, 08:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Really nice sharing TS! Support.
Old 22-09-2017, 08:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
trainfault deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more
Old 22-09-2017, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the juicy updates bro!
Old 22-09-2017, 01:54 PM
Samster

Glad you guys like my diary. I'll continue to write when I have time ☺
Old 22-09-2017, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 22
risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!

Interesting. Please continue.
Old 22-09-2017, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
CaoKuang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS, thanks
Advert Space Available