The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2018, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold
L & m

This is a sharing about a relationship that I shared with a pair of lesbian girl. Some of the stories had been altered to protect their ID.

M, a corporate banker, age 33. She was about 5'7' tall and about 125 pounds, shoulder length black hair.

M reached for my rampant cock and gently bent it down. She kissed the head then ran her tongue around it. She cradled my balls in one hand and licked up the bottom of my cock, once again circling the head with her tongue. This time she took most of it into her mouth and began jacking me as she licked and sucked.

In no time I was near an explosion. I put my hands gently on the side of her head and began gently thrusting. I felt my cock swell slightly and my balls draw up. "Honey. You better stop. I'm gonna..."

M looked up at me and smiled as well as she could without taking my cock from her mouth. Her eyes twinkled. She continued sucking, tonguing and jacking my cock until I could stand no more. I groaned and thrust toward her. I felt my cock throb and the accumulated seed of nearly a week burst forth. M swallowed repeatedly as I spent myself in her wonderful mouth. Her hand cradling my balls disappeared and I heard her moan. I looked down to see her frigging herself. I backed away from her and collapsed into a chair as she screamed and fell back onto the floor. I watched as her cunt throbbed and she worked through her orgasm. A river of clear liquid ran from her pussy down her ass cheeks to puddle on the carpet.

We remained in our respective positions for a couple more minutes then M rose to her feet.

Just then, her phone rang.

“Hello?” It was L on the line.

L was M’s partner, and also happens to be my secondary school pal. We were very close and shared almost everything. I liked her but we never went beyond best pal as she is not interested in guy. I got to know M through her.
Old 06-04-2018, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 10
RobertTheBruce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L & m

Of to a very good start
Old 06-04-2018, 05:53 PM
Samster

Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

“M, tonight u want to go partying? I’ll ask Ace to fetch us.”

I thought, “WTF, I’m nearer to M than u think.”

M replied ok, giving me a wink.

“Cool, we meet at 10pm. I’ll ask Ace to fetch u first since your house is nearer to his.” With that, M hang up.

A few seconds later, my phone ring. It was L.

M came over to playfully massage my cock as I’m talking to L.

“Uh...ok...I’ll see u later tonight....” with difficulty and a lot of concentration, I managed to finish the conversation with L.
Old 06-04-2018, 06:03 PM
Samster

As L hang up the phone, M tries to stand up and and move away.

I pulled her back, and tell her she will pay for what she did just now. I pulled her hand, this time heading for her bed. When we arrived she pulled the top covers off and lay in the center of the bed. She spread her legs and smiled up at me. Her finger was gently caressing her pussy. She would dip into her glistening hole then pull her finger up her crease and gently rub her little clitty. She licked her lips and held her free hand out toward me.

I moved to the bed and crawled up between her splayed thighs. I bent my head down and inhaled the wonderful aroma coming from her beautiful pussy. I reached my tongue out. I ran it up her slit and across her clit. She jerked and whimpered. I settled in. I gently inserted a finger into her pussy and twisted searching for the special rough spot under her clit on the roof of her vagina. Bingo. I found what I was searching for and moved my head down so I could once more lick her clit as I gently rubber her G Spot. In moments M was writhing and moaning. She grabbed my head and whimpered. Her legs slammed closed holding my head in a soft vice as her hips surged. She screamed and her body jerked one way then another. I felt her pussy clamp down on my still invading finger as it squeezed and released me over and over until her orgasm ran its course.
Old 06-04-2018, 07:09 PM
Samster

Flashback:

It’s been 2 yrs since M and me were together....we shared a discrete relationship, keeping it a secret to L.

L met M 3 yrs ago. They have started their relationship for almost a year before M was introduced to me. We bump into each other at a pub which I frequent. We hit it off and since then, they always called asked me to go partying with them.

===============================

M relaxed her legs and gently pulled me until I moved up to lie beside her. She turned and gave me a gentle kiss. "That was wonderful. Thank you." She looked down at my crotch and continued, "Can you go again? I really need you to...Please, can we make love now?"

I felt her small hand grasp my half hard cock. It surged in her grasp and I smiled. "Yeah, I can do that."

I moved over to M and she gently guided me to the proper position. I thrust gently, seating my cock in her entrance. I began another thrust I planned to be gentle but M took control. She slammed her hips up as I moved down. She screamed out her pleasure and raked my back with her fingernails as I moved completely into her pussy on the first thrust. M did not slow down. I couldn't keep up with her banging hips. She was an animal slamming her hips upward and relaxing fucking up at me. Finally I got in sync with her movements and we really began banging against each other. I felt her pussy squeeze and relax over and over. She was so tight when she squeezed me it almost hurt. All too soon I felt my balls pull up and the sperm churn in preparation for departure.

M screamed and pulled me tighter to her. She strained upward locking her back in an arch. I felt her pussy squeeze and release me over and over, throbbing through another orgasm. That was all it took. I went over the edge with her. My orgasm was so strong it almost hurt as I ejected my seed into her womb. We strained against each other for a moment then, as one, we collapsed. I caught myself and rolled to the side to lie gently holding M to me. She turned her head and looked into my eyes. We kissed gently and fell into an exhausted afternoon nap.
Old 06-04-2018, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
EricMooSinger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start TS, please update soon
Old 06-04-2018, 10:09 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Resa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start TS, please continue
Old 07-04-2018, 07:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice new story TS.
Old 07-04-2018, 07:03 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like your story very much ts... very nice read... share more soon please...
Old 07-04-2018, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue with it.
Old 07-04-2018, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 07-04-2018, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 10
RobertTheBruce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by madpig88 View Post
Looking forward to your next updates to this nice new story TS.
Same here, looking forward to it too
Old 07-04-2018, 10:46 AM
Samster

Thank you for all your support, bros.
========================

It was almost 6pm when I woke up. M was still sleeping. We were still holding each other with her head on my shoulder. I looked down at her beautiful body and felt my cock rise. I moved slowly trying to get out from under her. M moaned and reached her arm completely over me pulling us tighter together once more. She woke and raised her head. She moved and gave me a gentle kiss as her hand found my stiff cock. Her eyes glistened as she looked at me.

“Baby, 1 more round before dinner?”

Hearing that, M moved rapidly over me and held my cock. She scooted back slightly and guided me to her slick vagina. She gently set me into place then thrust her hips back taking almost half of my cock the first time.

We didn't do slow and gentle this time. M was a wildcat. She rose up to sit straight and slammed down onto me. She began rapidly rising and slamming down on me as she took what she needed. I watched her tits bouncing for a moment then reached up and grabbed them. I pinched her nipples between my index finger and thumb. I twisted slightly and M screamed and slammed down on me. I felt her cunt flutter and her hips twisted and rocked back and forth as she had her orgasm. The contraction and release of her cunt over and over combined with her hip movements pushed me over the edge. I groaned and grabbed her hips. I pulled her tightly against my groin as I thrust upward lifting us off the bed. I felt my seed pumping into her wonderful tight pussy.

Finally we both relaxed. M fell forward against me and lay on my chest as we resumed our normal breathing. She lifted slightly and gave me another gentle kiss. She giggled and jumped from the bed to rush to the bathroom for a quick shower. It’s time for a dinner, and then to meet up with L.
Old 07-04-2018, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 14
whitetiger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhitetiger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I chop seat with popcorn and beer .
Old 07-04-2018, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
ChanKuntSing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sarpok .
Advert Space Available