The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2018, 03:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 14
hiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to behold
Re: Car Sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamLoMo View Post
Mt Faber if you like the thrill since it's packed af there.
Many ppl suggest Mt Faber. Where ezactly is it?
Old 14-04-2018, 08:07 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 760 / Power: 12
Psychologist is a splendid one to beholdPsychologist is a splendid one to beholdPsychologist is a splendid one to beholdPsychologist is a splendid one to beholdPsychologist is a splendid one to beholdPsychologist is a splendid one to beholdPsychologist is a splendid one to behold

Upper Seletar Reservoir?
Old 14-04-2018, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3708 / Power: 19
scooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sin4bkk View Post
Bros, can some help me with good locations (East) for car sex in weekends. Thanks a lot in advance. For trade I can give few maids contact to bonk. PM if interested.
bro can try those newly build carpark

next upped :
Last up :
Old 14-04-2018, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 7
DisGraceFool is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDisGraceFool is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDisGraceFool is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychologist View Post
Upper Seletar Reservoir?
A bit too crowded .
Old 14-04-2018, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychologist View Post
Upper Seletar Reservoir?
Did a few times...
Old 14-04-2018, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
wings32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you don't have money for hotel/motel, and you have a car, here are some ideas where to have sex
Old 15-04-2018, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 661 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2581 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

Depends on timing also la... if after 2 am kind a lot more options.

But if like 11 pm to midnight kind need to find more discreet place

Car hard to fuck la if you are not leaving driver’s seat. Good for eating pussy, fingering and for her to BJ you. Got BJ in car make sure all tissue and related items not reachable ..... prepare water . CIM and swallowing chances very high Lo ..,, she can flush it down with water after that 😄
Old 15-04-2018, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 16
mecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to behold

how can i forget abt car sex! been there done that. well actually some dark carparks which need to pay r quite ulu and quiet with almost no cars especially ecp...so...really depends if u think its worth paying for it. to me its definitely worth it rather than looking ard for free empty dark quiet places right? outdoor sex can get really steamy and exciting.
Old 16-04-2018, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
wings32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mecurix86 View Post
how can i forget abt car sex! been there done that. well actually some dark carparks which need to pay r quite ulu and quiet with almost no cars especially ecp...so...really depends if u think its worth paying for it. to me its definitely worth it rather than looking ard for free empty dark quiet places right? outdoor sex can get really steamy and exciting.
Well car sex can be good, but you need a bigger car, in small cars it is not very comfortable, at least for me
Old 16-04-2018, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 11
fucksusi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfucksusi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfucksusi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I wonder if they allow...LOL

http://partyvan-singapore.com/
Old 16-04-2018, 10:27 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 15
raykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdisonTroyj View Post
Junction of Tampines Ave 9, 10 got heavy vehicle parking, park between two trucks and you're good to go. Dark enough, sometimes got trucks park behind you or near you it gets exciting.

Multi story carpark in Bedok, Pasir Ris, at night low traffic at top floor good for a quick one.

Kali Bukit those industrial building got small road also good, parallel parking with big trucks infront and behind of you, one side face forested area other side got street light and car movement, not bad too.

Forget about Bedok reservoir carparks, too bright already.

Let me know where else you tried
the HV CP is my fav place, but careful those uncle....
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisGraceFool View Post
A bit too crowded .
sibei lor, and now those verzel, so high yet so near to other ppl car... tmd, can nt go the one below meh?
Old 16-04-2018, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 14
jiajialiangteh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

kallang leisure park open carpark . cant forget my experience

lor sireh pinang. the carpark behind tanjong katong complex. shiok
Old 17-04-2018, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 7
Jamesteddy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJamesteddy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just curious haha do ya'll keep car running when getting some action in the car? I had a bbbj last time in my car and left the engine running, ended up eating a lot of petrol.

Will it be too hot to do it in the car with the engine off and windows lowered a little?
Old 17-04-2018, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 16
mecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wings32 View Post
Well car sex can be good, but you need a bigger car, in small cars it is not very comfortable, at least for me
true to a certain extent but i will say u have to be creative (=
condom is ur regret
pump it to ur fullest and RAWR
Old 17-04-2018, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 15
fatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Go to Sentosa Tanjong beach carpark, especially very late night. If it’s heavily raining, that’s the best moment...any pattern also can!! Sentosa got a lot of remotes carpark....be careful, maybe Japanese soldiers will be watching!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1