The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-06-2018, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
coolhead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Natural E cupper Demure ML is back! But…

Bro can share the ctc thanks
Old 21-06-2018, 06:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 8
coolguy85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycoolguy85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Will love to get her ctc also. Thanks!
Old 21-06-2018, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Can share ctc pls. Thanks
Old 21-06-2018, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
QaVe85 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro, share contact please. Thanks in advance!
Old 22-06-2018, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
blazer21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can share CTC please
Old 29-06-2018, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

replied to all PMs.

same rules apply.

zero pointers need not apply.

those who post here asking for contacts shall not be entertained.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 29-06-2018, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mortaljo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please share ctc,thanks
Old 06-07-2018, 02:18 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 0
Jeff007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Firstly thank you TS halogen for introducing this place. Your intros thumbs up good selection to share. I enjoyed the massage really good proper massage I will give her 8 /10. She was good and hard working. Just that in the spa there is not much of privacy. $60 for 1 hour of proper massage.
She is sweet looking and demure. Treat her nice and she will take care of you. Other stuff for your imagination. Thanks bro halogen will support your thread.
Do up my points if you can .
Old 06-07-2018, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ahlama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please share ctc
Thanks
Old 07-07-2018, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 22
Shyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to behold

Sounds great. PM you, bro. Hope you can share contact.
Old 07-07-2018, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1239 / Power: 9
justdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud of

hi bro, hope you can share the contact with me
Old 10-07-2018, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 15
sunshinebox is a Helpful and Caring Samstersunshinebox is a Helpful and Caring Samstersunshinebox is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks bro Halogen for his great contacts. Visited this ML a few weeks back and here's my late FR.

The place I went to does look like a very traditional TCM place with half the shop dedicated to foot massages by uncle and aunty masseuse. I get TS' comments about the less and modern looking interior. I got taken to the last room at the back which was spacious and had access to the back door (no pun intended) and store room. There was also a big machine which I was not sure what for in there. No doors, just a curtain to cover the room entrance from the hallway.

ML's looks: She looks to be late 20s to early 30s and I have to say I think she's quite sweet and pretty from my memory. I understand why TS found her cute.

Massage: Her massage is actually not too bad. So much so that I thought it was a clean massage as dirty massages usually start with piano type technique.

Figure: She's quite petite and slim which makes her large boobs stand out. I don't feel she's an E cup but more like a large C or regular D. Still they're soft and natural.

GFE: One of the things I really like about her is that she's absolutely friendly and a bit cheeky and flirty as well. Definitely not a time keeper as she caught me checking out the clock due to me worrying that we started the HJ late. She told me to relax and not worry about ending on time. Not many PRC MLs are this customer centric.

HJ: Despite all her great attributes, maybe her HJ isn't the best to my liking. Of course this is subjective but she did a good job of licking my nipples. I wanted to do a boob fuck but she didn't allow for it.

Costs are about the usual for entry and HJs. Would I come back? I don't mind doing so once in a while. Thanks Halogen! Hope you enjoyed my contact exchange as well.
Old 10-07-2018, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

Nice FR bro! makes me want to visit her again.... her boobs are quite firm though..... keep it safe....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshinebox View Post
Thanks bro Halogen for his great contacts. Visited this ML a few weeks back and here's my late FR.

The place I went to does look like a very traditional TCM place with half the shop dedicated to foot massages by uncle and aunty masseuse. I get TS' comments about the less and modern looking interior. I got taken to the last room at the back which was spacious and had access to the back door (no pun intended) and store room. There was also a big machine which I was not sure what for in there. No doors, just a curtain to cover the room entrance from the hallway.

ML's looks: She looks to be late 20s to early 30s and I have to say I think she's quite sweet and pretty from my memory. I understand why TS found her cute.

Massage: Her massage is actually not too bad. So much so that I thought it was a clean massage as dirty massages usually start with piano type technique.

Figure: She's quite petite and slim which makes her large boobs stand out. I don't feel she's an E cup but more like a large C or regular D. Still they're soft and natural.

GFE: One of the things I really like about her is that she's absolutely friendly and a bit cheeky and flirty as well. Definitely not a time keeper as she caught me checking out the clock due to me worrying that we started the HJ late. She told me to relax and not worry about ending on time. Not many PRC MLs are this customer centric.

HJ: Despite all her great attributes, maybe her HJ isn't the best to my liking. Of course this is subjective but she did a good job of licking my nipples. I wanted to do a boob fuck but she didn't allow for it.

Costs are about the usual for entry and HJs. Would I come back? I don't mind doing so once in a while. Thanks Halogen! Hope you enjoyed my contact exchange as well.
Old 11-07-2018, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 16
slacker78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslacker78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslacker78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslacker78 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Re: Natural E cupper Demure ML is back! But…

Kindly share her contact thx
Old 12-07-2018, 05:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Xiaozhu77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Natural E cupper Demure ML is back! But…

Can share contact?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread