The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2018, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Danny8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I am extremely paranoid.

I went to a dome 1 fl for the first time 3 days ago. She didnt have any visable sore or cough or anything? I got bbbj and french. Used protection for each round. We cleaned up after each round. Condom was intact too. What are the chances of me getting something serious sti? Extremely worried and losing sleep over this.
Old 27-05-2018, 02:18 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I am extremely paranoid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny8 View Post
I went to a dome 1 fl for the first time 3 days ago. She didnt have any visable sore or cough or anything? I got bbbj and french. Used protection for each round. We cleaned up after each round. Condom was intact too. What are the chances of me getting something serious sti? Extremely worried and losing sleep over this.
The risks associated with unprotected oral sex are documented in this thread :

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=201333

If you're the sort that suffers from paranoia I suggest you do not take up this hobby. It is not for the faint hearted.

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 27-05-2018, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Extremely worried and losing sleep over this
Bro all i can tell you is not to over focus on things and remember that as long as you follow the rules of safe sex you will be fine
Old 28-05-2018, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 12
Aladeen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAladeen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

He reminds me of myself years ago... Till I went for std checks and found that I only had a simple outbreak due to all junkfood that I ate... Then, I came back with stronger heart to cheong...
Old 28-05-2018, 01:36 PM
Samster

Update : i rushed down to dr tan clinic at the 66-67th hour. I am pep on now. I know i sound crazy. I dont think i can live with fear until 28th day to check. Probably the doctor also think i am siao.
Old 28-05-2018, 04:53 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Update : i rushed down to dr tan clinic at the 66-67th hour. I am pep on now. I know i sound crazy. I dont think i can live with fear until 28th day to check. Probably the doctor also think i am siao.
Surely the doctor must have told you that the risks associated with PEP far outweighed the benefits given that the probability that you have caught HIV is remote.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 29-05-2018, 05:05 AM
Samster

She didnt actually. I thought the newer drugs like milder side effects?
Old 29-05-2018, 07:08 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
She didnt actually. I thought the newer drugs like milder side effects?
The newer drugs are definitely better. If you're not experiencing any side effects that's great.

My advice : Don't ever have sex again. It will cause too much stress.

Old 29-05-2018, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

A very very very remote risk from BBBJ(AFAIK, no documented case ever), but otherwise, you are pretty safe. Why so paranoid?

As long as you didn't exchange any other bodily fluids (apart from saliva), it should be OK. Even getting a BBBJ from a HIV-positive person has a very low chance of infection (along the lines of 1/2000 or something like that), not that I suggest you do that.

Quote:
Old 29-05-2018, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
The newer drugs are definitely better. If you're not experiencing any side effects that's great.

My advice : Don't ever have sex again. It will cause too much stress.
Actually i do feel the side effects but manageable. I just wanted to be safe as possible though its all low risk.

Tbh its my first time and i guess i am not used to this. Like you said i dont think this is for someone like me.
Old 29-05-2018, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
A very very very remote risk from BBBJ(AFAIK, no documented case ever), but otherwise, you are pretty safe. Why so paranoid?

As long as you didn't exchange any other bodily fluids (apart from saliva), it should be OK. Even getting a BBBJ from a HIV-positive person has a very low chance of infection (along the lines of 1/2000 or something like that), not that I suggest you do that.
I just wanted to be ultra safe i guess. And like sammyboyfor mentioned this isnt for someone like me haha
Old 30-05-2018, 07:16 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

PEP is most effective within 72hours (3 days) after exposure.. the earlier the better.. i am not sure how effective yours will be if it is more than 72 hours.

Quote:
I just wanted to be ultra safe i guess. And like sammyboyfor mentioned this isnt for someone like me haha

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 30-05-2018, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
PEP is most effective within 72hours (3 days) after exposure.. the earlier the better.. i am not sure how effective yours will be if it is more than 72 hours.
My exposure was on 7pm thursday. I got the pills on 2pm sunday. Still within the time 72hr time frame.
Old 30-05-2018, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Actually if u r worried...best not to chiong, coz no matter how small the risk is. There is still a tiny chance to contract something nasty. The worse would be to get HIV.

A friend of mine contracted HIV many years ago with dual protection FJ from prostitute. That is probably the biggest regret in his life. He is unable to accept the outcome and choose the easy way out by committing suicide. His funeral has got to be one of the most pitiful one i have ever seen. Not a single soul aside from me and his family visited him. Everyone avoided his corpse like a plague. As though HIV has turn Airborne all of a sudden...tsk tsk tsk.

End of the day, if you want to chiong be prepare for the consequences that might come knocking on ur doors no matter how small it is. Otherwise best to DIY urself, at least u get to live another day to fufil ur life goals.

PS : If whatever suay reason u got HIV even after PEP though urs is near to impossible considering no FJ. But then again u never knows. Just rememeber hold up ur head high and wipe away the tears. Dun choose no easy way out, just take ur medication daily .

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 30-05-2018, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
Actually if u r worried...best not to chiong, coz no matter how small the risk is. There is still a tiny chance to contract something nasty. The worse would be to get HIV.

A friend of mine contracted HIV many years ago with dual protection FJ from prostitute. That is probably the biggest regret in his life. He is unable to accept the outcome and choose the easy way out by committing suicide. His funeral has got to be one of the most pitiful one i have ever seen. Not a single soul aside from me and his family visited him. Everyone avoided his corpse like a plague. As though HIV has turn Airborne all of a sudden...tsk tsk tsk.

End of the day, if you want to chiong be prepare for the consequences that might come knocking on ur doors no matter how small it is. Otherwise best to DIY urself, at least u get to live another day to fufil ur life goals.

PS : If whatever suay reason u got HIV even after PEP though urs is near to impossible considering no FJ. But then again u never knows. Just rememeber hold up ur head high and wipe away the tears. Dun choose no easy way out, just take ur medication daily .
I did get FJ with protection and condom was intact. Its literally my first time trying something like this. Thats why i freaked out and went on pep
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1