The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2018, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 7
LiuDaGong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLiuDaGong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fantasy story - being a housewife

I sense a nice adventure coming up.
Old 05-06-2018, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 13
decson is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdecson is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdecson is a Helpful and Caring Samster

camping here for more as such an turn on..
Old 06-06-2018, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 14
plaingirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplaingirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

After hesitation, I came out of the bathroom

Me: sry Gary, can you bring me home?

Gary: ohhh okay sure

Can see his disappointing face, we took our stuff and leave the room, at the lobby of the hotel when Gary is waiting to check out, I saw my Husband with another lady went to the hotel lift.

I was so angry and knew that he is doing something behind my back. Within a second, I cried. Gary saw me crying and went to ask me what had happen. Didn't tell him anything but kept crying.

Gary without knowing anything : maybe you are too tired and sry that I bring you to hotel without your permission. So sorry

Me: no is not your fault

Gary: come, let me bring you home

Me: I don't want to go home now

Gary: hmmm is there any place you would like to go? But wait for me to check out first, I am the next person in line to checkout

Before he walks to the counter, I stopped him by holding his hand

Me: no need to checkout, I want to rest. Can we go back to the room?

Gary: okay. You sure?

Me: yes

Went we walk towards our room, I heard someone having sex, moaning away as the door was not completely closed. With the GAP of the door, I can see the image of my Husband and his shoe right at the door step

Gary pretend nothing has happen and I cried even further.

Gary: come let's go to the room and rest and you can tell me your problem

We then reached our room. When the door closed, I cried loudly to vent my anger and frustration. Gary was just sitting on the chair watching me

After 5 mins, I cried finish and I realise that nothing can be changed, my Husband has change of heart, no longer with me. So why should I?

After that I went to the bathroom to have a bathe while Gary was playing his phone. Since it was an impromptu checked in, I didn't bring extra clothing, only wear the panties that u bought and cover myself with the shower robe.

Me: I am done showering, think you better shower as well since you are all sweaty

Gary: but I no clothes

Since the room only has one shower robes so no choice, Gary went back home to take some clothes to change and at the same time shower at his house before coming back

I waited in the room while watching tv then slowly my eye lid getting heavier and heavier and slowly went to sleep
Old 06-06-2018, 04:53 PM
Samster

plaingirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplaingirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sometime later, the door opened and saw Gary came in. I pretend to sleep and since I am not wearing any bra, I purposely lossen my robes to reveal my boobs.

As expected, Gary came close to me and check if I am sleeping. Then after confirming, he slip his hand under my robes and start to squeeze my boobs
Old 06-06-2018, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
hoangsha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update, camping for more!
Old 06-06-2018, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
AmyNguyen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great updates sis, please continue
Old 06-06-2018, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3075 / Power: 15
Seebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond repute

Nice! Looking forward tp the next installment
Old 07-06-2018, 07:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing this story, it's a really nice read.
Old 11-06-2018, 10:00 AM
Samster

I tried to Endure and keep my eyes closed while peering his touching my boobs. Slowly he strip me naked and start to lick my body, every inch of my body. My sensitive part of my body, one of it is my nipples, Gary went to suck my nipple so hard that I was arouse by it. It seems like a Long time someone is pleasuring me like this.

Uncontrollably, I opened my eyes and moan in front of him

Gary suddenly disengaged from his action

Gary: sorry sorry, didn't mean to do it

Me: it's okay

I smiled and signal him to come over

Gary move himself forward and our lips met and started frenching

Me: I need it

Gary understood and insert his dick into my pussy and we started to fuck
Old 12-06-2018, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 6
JoesephToh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoesephToh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thank you so much for a juicy update.
Old 13-06-2018, 06:59 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like your story very much... very nice read... share more soon please...
Old 13-06-2018, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1382 / Power: 19
aniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud of

Nice story!!
Old 20-06-2018, 02:14 PM
Samster

The feeling of getting fucked raise an estacy in me. I was high, Super horny and feeling satisfied by letting a guy fucked me.

Gary fucked me hard, squeeze my boobs Harf and we started to french.

Me: ahhh ahhh ahhh. Faster baby. Fuck me harder if you want to see me cum

Gary increase his pace and in a while, I came and he came as well

I was panting and Gary as well, we were tired after the session.

Intend to stay longer but Gary got a call and he needs to go home, understood that we went back home. During that night my Husband didn't came home.

Before I went to bed, I receive a message from Gary that he hope to have the same session with me again. I did not reply as I am still thinking of whether to continue

At around 2am, heard the bell from my door

Ding dong!

I woke up from my dream and went down to open the door. Saw his Friend Andy, carry my drunk Husband

Andy: hi, I am your Husband Friend, sorry jay now we play too much Lan game and drinking at my house. And now your Husband is drunk

Me: no worry, please come in

Andy: thanks

Andy put my Husband down on the sofa.

Me: thank you, just now you mention that my Husband went to your place to play game? The whole day?

Andy: yea, from morning till midnight, we were together with our other friends to play mmo as we are preparing for tournament next week. Didn't he told you?

Me: oh yes I remember (that means the guy I saw at the hotel is not my Husband, but someone just look almost the same as him? And also the guy who I saw wearing a blazer but my Husband didn't wear any blazer. Holy crap, I wronged my Husband)

Andy: okay I got to go, have to send another Friend home

Me: thank you

This is bad....
Old 20-06-2018, 02:32 PM
Samster

Understand that it is my fault, I ignore all Gary's request and have asked him to stop as I am not going to do this any further. He understood and stopped all his request.

Life become the same again, housework, yoga and shopping. With no Sex at all for the few weeks really killing me. One day, I went down to do some grocery shopping, saw the condo guard keep looking at me

Condo guard: good morning miss, go out for shopping again?

Me: yes

The condo guard was a Indian chap around 20s, quite strong and muscular and tall. So after the grocery shopping, I went pass him and he asked me if I need help.

I replied okay can. He help me with the grocery. On the lift we do a small talk and knew that he doing this for his studies as he needs money and apparently he is attached, showed me his gf photo.

So I thought that ohh he might not be interested in me, as I have over thinks things often.

After putting down my things, he left. My curiousity kills me, since I am home alone nothing to do so I decided to go down to the pool for a display of my figure to him.

The pool is near the guard house so I walk past him and start to swim. After Swimming, I walked past him and accident make myself fall. Instead of the Indian young chap, an older Indian guy came over to my rescue.

Guard 2: Mdm you okay?

i tried to stand up but unable to as I really hurt myself

Me: I hurt myself

Guard 2: come Mdm I bring you up see if you can walk

Ouch, the pain really kills me

Me: cannot pain

Guard 2: hey, I bring this Mdm to her unit, you stay Guards here

Indian chap: okay boss

This Indian leader is around late 30sbody wise normal.

While waiting for the lift, my body lean towards his body as I can't put all the weights on my leg

My boobs touches his arm and I believe he felt it

Finally the lift arrive, both of us entered the lift

While in the lift, I can see his dick stand up and is funny to see how he control. Before we reached my level, the lift breaks down

Guard 2: on what the hell, break down? Mdm you take a sit I call my boy to assist

After talking, he was informed that the technician will be here in around 45mins

Guard 2: Mdm sry, have to wait here for the repairmen to arrive, lucky the air con and light still works

Me: okay

The guard keeps staring at me so i purposely show him my cleavage

Guard 2: mdm sry but you have a wonderful body

Me: thank you
Old 20-06-2018, 02:34 PM
Samster

Guard 2: but Mdm I have one request.

Me: yes?

Guard 2: can help me to release?

Me: release? Release what?

He pointed to his dick

I shyly nodded

I can see that he is surprise with me accepting the request
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1