The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2018, 01:32 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1501 / Power: 19
conquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant future
Re: The MILF and I

I am planning to meet my MILF next week for another session, so will finish up the final part of this first session before I go on holiday.

While resting, I took my phone to show her some things and left the phone on the bed while we continued chatted. Our horniness level went up again after a short while and the boob fondling started again. Then she moved down to give me a BJ (note to self - must help her improve her BJ skills).

Started this final lap in missionary first, to get her high... this thing about hitting her cervix and her liking it still turns me on heh... I last much longer on the second round, so after getting her moaning, I turned her over.

With her lying down still, I entered her from behind. I like this position because it generally goes deep and generally makes the women gasp and moan quite a bit. As I was doing so, I suddenly remembered that my phone was on the bed!

So, as I pumped, I slowly took my phone. Making sure that she was lost in ecstacy, I took a quick vid. These pics are taken off that vid.

Didn't want to get caught taking the vid cos that would effectively end any future session. So I put the phone back down, nearby, and leaned forward. We frenched in this position with abandonment.

Then I got her to do a cowgirl. Always wanted to do that. She was moaning, I was grunting, pump pump pump. I wonder how many times she can cum man... I am quite sure it was at least 3 times, from the way she moaned haha...

It was a bit difficult to take any vids in this position so I switch finally to doggie. Power position as I hold her hips and fiercely thrust away... again, once she was high enough and focusing on the enjoyment, I sniped.

You can see from the last screenshot of the vid that she was digging it. Her hand started fondling my balls Got me hot and I pumped even harder and got her moaning even more.

Was in this position for a while and then I felt the build up. I told her that I was going to cum, and in between her moans, she gasped for me to shoot inside her. Man, I went top speed pumping and then released all my sperm deep into her. Totally flat, legs weak, we both lay there for a while to catch our breath.

The first session thus came to an end. We showered, dressed up and I dropped her off near her home. Completely satisfied.

Next time I get her, I will have two spy cams ready and show her some things on my phone again so that it will be on the bed. Hope to get better videos and pics to share. Enjoy your week folks!
Old 12-06-2018, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
JulioBarnes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro!
Old 12-06-2018, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Manipulate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update
Old 12-06-2018, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquest9 View Post
Next time I get her, I will have two spy cams ready and show her some things on my phone again so that it will be on the bed. Hope to get better videos and pics to share. Enjoy your week folks! ;
Camping Here For More Updates Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 13-06-2018, 06:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, please continue.
Old 13-06-2018, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 7
busong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for your video .
Old 14-06-2018, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Old 14-06-2018, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
WhipItUp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story
Old 14-06-2018, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 15
nightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud of

Waiting patiently for ur video bro... 😆
Old 14-06-2018, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
jurassicpark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here.
Old 14-06-2018, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 8
FIFAoffice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pitching tent.
Old 15-06-2018, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see your sharing TS! do continue with your nice story.
Old 15-06-2018, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, please share more. support your thread bro.
Old 15-06-2018, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 17
llpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant future

Hot story TS, Pls continue.
Will up u later
Old 21-06-2018, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 15
greycloud deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygreycloud deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Will there be any more updates ???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1