The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2019, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post
it should be worded...WElCUMING Explosion..
Press the button....NUke Nuke...
just like India and Pakistan

After getting out of IN-DEAR, now also do PUKI-GOSTAN ah?
Not going to WET-NAM meh?
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 08-03-2019, 01:35 PM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
aiyaaa...
go there and i show you lo.

but better yet...bring Pom and Wildboar will come to your table.

Swee Bor...
ajak POM ...ME..Dyelook...tonight.....
we come and pin point out any animals...plants....gambling dice...etc
Going to ACE tonight ka? hei mao? u hiah boh?
Anyway Pom finally managed to talk to Sheep and she gave Pom her HP number, this wolfie will try Sheep when Wildboar is not available
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 08-03-2019, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
batangberbulus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Want to try?
She looks like this:

OK ka?
All those who had tried her gave her a rating of 9/10
Ooo if looks mcm ni is nice oh. Yesterday I kena kereta terbalik again by Cuci girl who after 10 mins ask fast2 or add RM30 after askinf RM80 at the beginning. Went home without shooting. Those that ask before are usually bad news. You all going tonight?
Old 08-03-2019, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
batangberbulus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So fat consisted one is Xiao Hong. The other Cuci girls can throw away.
Old 08-03-2019, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Happypcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
aiyooo.
not sure but definitely a bit more coz this place provide FOC eye washing mah..

Come Happypcc ...POM....we go drinking tonight....hahaha
Went few times before, just never try the beer.
Tonight bo eng go kuchai lama drink.
Next time maybe can plan advance, will “blow water” and sembang with you all there.

Hahahaha.
Old 09-03-2019, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

kns teddybear... go Ace no announce in wechat de..
Old 11-03-2019, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

Thread getting interesting.

Sitting at the dark side now just washing eyes. Quite a few cute new viets....but waiting for yuen yuen.
Old 11-03-2019, 01:41 AM
Samster

dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by papercutz View Post
Thread getting interesting.

Sitting at the dark side now just washing eyes. Quite a few cute new viets....but waiting for yuen yuen.
jibye... you another 1.. no send invi to wechat group de..
Old 11-03-2019, 03:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
jibye... you another 1.. no send invi to wechat group de..
Another chibai Kia

Send invite you got go meh? Hahahaha

Just a quick pit stop. No lim kopi. Throw invite for what? Hahaha
Old 11-03-2019, 03:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by papercutz View Post
Another chibai Kia

Send invite you got go meh? Hahahaha

Just a quick pit stop. No lim kopi. Throw invite for what? Hahaha
invitation to go into the tigeress den...
Old 17-03-2019, 01:06 AM
Samster

suddenly.... thread is cooled down________again
Old 17-03-2019, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
suddenly.... thread is cooled down________again

Pi Pi Dyelook, You never seems to float head in ACE and SOS nowadays, the above song is sung by ACE and SOS babes, telling you to relight their fires instead of lighting up this thread, cos Pom had learned to sell ice cunt-sickles and cock-sickles that Pom had learned from those colder than ice Eskimos in Siberia, so getting colder loh.

Take the hint from the song beckoning us to return to ACE and SOS and our kukujiao should "stand up for love"
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 18-03-2019, 07:19 PM
Samster

pi pompom..
hearsay the belated chairman sengseng floating around there finding someone to pass his BlackBook to..
thats why i scared to go alone nowadays..
Old 19-03-2019, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
pi pompom..
hearsay the belated chairman sengseng floating around there finding someone to pass his BlackBook to..
thats why i scared to go alone nowadays..
Last night, the late Professor (who was a graduate from the famous Universiti Jambatan Bengkok) appeared in Pom's dreams, but instead of giving me a hint on the coming FOUR-DIGIT first prize number, he gave Pom a 4 letter word [definitely not LOVE] instead.

He admonished Pom for not correcting Pi Pi Dyelook's mistakes woh.......OK loh, here your are:

(1) It should be "late" (sudah mati) not "belated" (something done later than supposed to be, eg. a belated birthday gift)

(2) It should be "Yellow Book" (just like Yellow Pages) that registers and contains names and contacts of "recommended suppliers". All flip cars are not found in the Yellow Book, but in the Black Book where, anyone who gets into the Black Book will be ignored by the users of such services, no RTF.

So, Pipi wants the Yellow Book or Black Book from the late SengSeng or what?

Don't say PiPi scared to meet the late Sengseng and the late Professor at ACE or SOS, just say you are having fun and cunts in your new harlem at Puchong lah.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 20-03-2019, 07:22 PM
Samster

belated coz it almost Ching Ming mah... something like belated birthday lah...

black book coz here in human world also almost 40 degress so you think bro sengseng yellow book can still be yellow oh...

you dont let me find out where you sell ais batu campur coz i sure drink finish and dont pay de...

ps... malaysian section ah... type or post wrong liao cannot edit de loh...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1