The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 19-03-2019, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mommaboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

SS nat

Easy booking.
Girl English is really good and service top notch.
Very accommodating and will take initiative. Already RTF.
Looks and smells yummy as well.
Old 19-03-2019, 08:44 PM
Samster

mommaboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

SS Nat

Easy to book and nice place. Girl is fantastic. Willing to accommodate and fantastic service. Looks like the video. Already RTF.
Old 19-03-2019, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 10
fieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieryguy80 View Post
Anyone went? FR here or pm also can. Thanks
Old 19-03-2019, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 12
jimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagonda View Post
bro you think this is the only bad stable? and the okt is not a valet.you got smartphone,use it to search for parking.the reason why I support this stable is because its relatively new to the biz hence some mistakes here and there.I also experienced some delay but atleast in the end his girls not prejudicial type they work is the same service line back home.
Bro u the joke of the day lah, I dont know your interpretation of english is cui max or u retard. Obviously I cannot find parking nearby when okt give location. thats why I asked right. somemore asked twice. OKT still say have.

this stable new to the biz mei? already 6months plus in this biz at least. still can give this kind of crap.... some mistakes here and there? u mean lies everywhere? mistakes and lies are 2 totally different intent lei... u mean u not old enough to tell a lie from a mistake.... no wonder u still support such a stable.

my heart goes out to your stupidity.
Old 19-03-2019, 09:57 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12838 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
May from SH69
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=721416

The overall experience is like you are just back from a long overseas business and your young demure wife is waiting to embrace you and have great sex. I am totally surprised that pics (especially the gif one) and real person is same same. OMG.

Her demure face with those suggestive smiles is really cloud9 standard. Like a dream! Some more her body is so youthful and her skin is fair+pink type. GFE also gao gao, in the bathroom already our bodies glued together and frenching non-stop. What a great view from the mirror. Am I still on earth?

When we are done with shower, it is not like SOP catbath then BBBJ immediately. Started with more cuddling, looking into each other’s eyes, stroking her hair and frenching. Then I suck and played her boobs, yeah she is sensitive. Boobs not big and has cute protruding nipples. Her catbath and BBBJ are green standard. Well she is still uni student studying marketing in bangkok, of course not skillful like the pattaya bar girl la.

Ok now to the action part. During sex, she will moan non-stop and her hands will be all over your body, pulling you closer to penetrate her deeper and quicker. She is too cute. I can’t help but released very soon in both shots. Only managed to have missionary and doggy but to me, it is already perfect enough, no regrets.

RTF is DEFINITELY.
May is a cute mother of one.
With a previous Caesar scar.
Still pretty.
Just took her. And no, no special services so stop asking....
Old 19-03-2019, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2583 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

Silk stocking - Linley 23
18/3/19

Looks 10/10 cute syt
Boobs 10/10 fake D
Bbbj 10/10 she can suck a dick
AR na
Cim 11/10 she can take a lot like a pro
Fj 10/10 syt pussy

Linly is a syt with good cim. Treat her well and she will suck your soul while you cim and she won't stop suckling. I miss her.

Rtf yes
Old 19-03-2019, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 15
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
So you learning which skills?

降龙十八掌 would be perfect
Old 19-03-2019, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
Justsuckit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wa, this few days sex house bring in DE ladies fucking power and got standard
Old 19-03-2019, 10:15 PM
Samster

privateparts188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This girl from caught my eye, so I gave her a try.

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=721549

Her name is Pandora, once her juices start flowing, its like you opened Pandora's box!

Looks: 10/10 To some extent, she is prettier than photos, probably not too photogenic but her photos already damn chio.
Boobs: 10/10 36D soft and supple breasts. no Sag.
Frenching:10/10 Yes, very high GFE.
Painting: 9/10 After washing, she allow painting, and her pussy slows start to drip and overflow, like you can see juices literally dripping, I smell and tasted no foul odour, drank her womanly nectar to replenish my sexual energy.
BBBJ: 8/10 Watching her pretty face while sucking on my cock, she will make sure her eyes are looking at me when blowing, I told her I like BJ and she continue to keep blowing until she caps on. What a pity, would have gotten 10/10 if she continue blowing I would have given her vanilla reward.
FJ: 8.5/10 Many position, feels like an obedient girlfriend, but some position felt like she is so slutty (while she was riding me, she arch her back and her riding became fiercer before she eventually came). Wonderful and memorable 2 shots!
GFE: 10/10 After 1st shot we TCSS for quite abit of time, realised she has so many customer everyday, yet she puts on her best smile for everyone. Highly service oriented.
Room: 6/10 Place was messy. Bro Milkway need to enforce some standby bed already. No need to look Pandora most pretty.

RTF: Yes! She refuse to take naked photos but promised sexy photos and videos the next time round I go, maybe her trick for RTF.
Old 19-03-2019, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
May is a cute mother of one.
With a previous Caesar scar.
Still pretty.
Just took her. And no, no special services so stop asking....
Mother of one but these thai babes still make effort to maintain an enviable figure. Most local girls after married and give birth immediately cui liao, don't bother to maintain
Old 19-03-2019, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1225 / Power: 8
gabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Seeing BKG back supported Gin.
First day on board.

Looks: 8/10 80% pic. Its her alright no surprises.
Body: 9/10 Slender curvy and dun think anyone will dislike
Room: 10/10 Big spacious and clean
BBBJ: 9/10 Lots of swirling and slurping. Good effort hardworking
FJ: 10/10 Change a few positions till my leg almost cramp
Rtf: Yes
Damage: $140 on their promo list

Glad to see Old Stable coming back. But seems to be different handler.
But whatever it is BKG used to be 1 of the stables I trusted so will continue looking out for their girls
Old 19-03-2019, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1465 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of

Live Pics! Good Job Bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrunoLifeforce View Post
Janny SH

Arrived early, remember to use the right lift..
Door opened greeted by her in red lingerie gg.. greeted by May also and whole kampong all in the living room this is awkward lol. Saw janny and cfm I know jackpot.. she looks abit like bunny_rodmay maybe only some will know lol, SH always has the best house setting makes u feel comfortable and the place really atas mak mak queen bed plus bathtub (attached toilet bonus) Stripped down for shower she’s really cheerful when you speak Thai even just a little defiantly turns them on. She has a very good figure bout 1.6 in height but her bubbly character and BBBJ is easily one of the best I had so far, DT followed by quick popping of your dick really, one of the longest BJ you can get (my fav) I even request to sit on the chair for some mirror action. First shot out after doggy, her ass needs to stop it, very meaty with the right bounce.. can tell these girls very well take care by SH and I’m her lucky first customer after quota. Solid pumping action cos I will always try to hold back but this one really cannot. Rested around 1/2 hr chit chat she really joker like to make fun and ask silly questions.. second round I decided to end off CIM and I just died on the bed, she has this technique with the tongue darting continuously then fast to slow BJ then repeat, CIM Lovers will really love her. A few pics to show because I think she’s worth every cent from a humble salaryman

Old 19-03-2019, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1465 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of

Live Pics! Good Job Bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsyMagic View Post
FR on Mona from Sex Amazon.

OKT - Quick and perfect directions.

Looks - The photos does not do her justice at all. Nice face, perfect body. Stand at around 150cm, petite and curvy.

Body - Greeted me with a tight dress, super sexy and alluring.

Boobs - Natural, perfect for a body shape. Not for big boobs lovers though.

Pussy - Unique with her super cute clit. Can easily make her cum.

French - All the time. Like a long lost lover.

Shower - Its always perfect when you get a blowjob in the shower so this was really good.

Catbath - Speechless. Truly amazing with the AR. That was a first for me.

BBBJ - This was incredible. Her tongue is magical. Manages to deepthroat. Keeps on sucking including your balls as well. Non-stop. No complaints from her at all. Apparently she loves it big.

FJ - All i wanted was to see that ass bounce. Rode me in reverse cowgirl and doggied her throughout the remainder of the session. Her ass is really amazing. One of those gymgirl type fit asses. Amazing to grab and smack.

GFE - I think she is one of the friendliest person I have ever met. She probably enjoys what she does. Make you feel welcome. Her english is great so no worries there.

RTF - Definitely. No doubt about that. Below is some poses for my collection. To show you what you are missing out on.

Old 19-03-2019, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
truemove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

fr on Dani scarletthouse
Look :100% same as okt provided and much Chio n sweet in person
Boobs : 8/10...round boobies
Body : 10/10....slim,smooth & fair skin..tight and slender body
Pussy :9/10....tight n ver wet(trimmed)
Bbbj : Requested to have bbbj in the bathroom and she knelt before me during shower and suck it right down her throat, massive.
Fingering : Yes
FJ : 9/10....natural moan....she like gentle it hard and strong.
GFE : 9/10....always smile at u....very gentle...only downside is her very limited english.
RTF : YES...too sad she going back soon.
Old 19-03-2019, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
weil0n9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Linly from SS

Look : 9/10 definitely her in the pics
Body : 9/10 hourglass figure with no
fats,have some tattoos
Boobs :8.5/10 nice enhanced tits around