The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 06-09-2017, 03:39 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ninelli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyger View Post

Any bro have upped her before? she may be open to an orgy with bros who have encounters with before.. PM me if you are keen to participate
pretty) nice girl)
Old 06-09-2017, 04:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
whhy is Cool - loads of Potential

a month ago i just fuck a maid from philippine. first time fuck a maid. feeling so weird. first time met her and i bring her and fuck. she is not that pretty. but she is so experience. until now still dirty chat with her. i told her i want to cim, swallow and anal. she say she can try.

quite shock that she ask me want cum in her pussy. she told me after her period then she let me cum in her pussy. i told her too risky but i don't mind trying. will update you guys once i did. hehe
Old 06-09-2017, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 20
freefuck is a name known to allfreefuck is a name known to allfreefuck is a name known to allfreefuck is a name known to allfreefuck is a name known to allfreefuck is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by whhy View Post
a month ago i just fuck a maid from philippine. first time fuck a maid. feeling so weird. first time met her and i bring her and fuck. she is not that pretty. but she is so experience. until now still dirty chat with her. i told her i want to cim, swallow and anal. she say she can try.

quite shock that she ask me want cum in her pussy. she told me after her period then she let me cum in her pussy. i told her too risky but i don't mind trying. will update you guys once i did. hehe
one word to description..加油
Old 06-09-2017, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 13
TempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by freefuck View Post
one word to description..加油
one word to description..加油 is two words
Old 06-09-2017, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 23
neyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempuraRamen View Post
one word to description..加油 is two words
GAMBATE is 1 word

The whole event has come to an end, but the end could also be another beginning.
Old 06-09-2017, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 13
babyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asia1 View Post
ooo wild maid, not meet her b4 can ?

First cut will be those she has screwed before bro..
Old 06-09-2017, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 13
Splitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Happy Fathers' Day in advance
Old 06-09-2017, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

yeah! what a find! grats bro!

Quote:

Old 07-09-2017, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6379 / Power: 16
SMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 35cents View Post
yeah! what a find! grats bro!
bro return +9, thanks
Old 07-09-2017, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1899 / Power: 7
waynelimyenyew1 has a brilliant futurewaynelimyenyew1 has a brilliant futurewaynelimyenyew1 has a brilliant futurewaynelimyenyew1 has a brilliant futurewaynelimyenyew1 has a brilliant futurewaynelimyenyew1 has a brilliant futurewaynelimyenyew1 has a brilliant futurewaynelimyenyew1 has a brilliant futurewaynelimyenyew1 has a brilliant futurewaynelimyenyew1 has a brilliant futurewaynelimyenyew1 has a brilliant future

Quote:

bro you tried CIP? be careful
Old 07-09-2017, 03:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
whhy is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynelimyenyew1 View Post
bro you tried CIP? be careful
Haven't yet. But got the urge to try.
Old 07-09-2017, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Whhy analize here do her anal ehehehehehe shiok
Old 07-09-2017, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Jus an advice to u bro. She is so experience.. which mean dunno how many guy have cum in her pussy he4.. from old man to bala to Indian to bro over here.. for tat few second of shiok.. u might be destorying ur whole life for trying to get AIDS.. play smart play safe..
Old 08-09-2017, 02:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
pharoahbb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do be careful when doing raw.
As I work as a nurse many time std comes from lucky plaza
Old 08-09-2017, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 7
Xiaoboy18 is a glorious beacon of lightXiaoboy18 is a glorious beacon of lightXiaoboy18 is a glorious beacon of lightXiaoboy18 is a glorious beacon of lightXiaoboy18 is a glorious beacon of lightXiaoboy18 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post
Bro Whhy analize here do her anal ehehehehehe shiok
You are the anal legend. :P
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1