The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 29-01-2018, 07:17 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
johnbach deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Tan View Post
Wan lan eh.. Eddie Tan is not horny liao

Why not horny ? She is pretty
Old 29-01-2018, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16231 / Power: 24
ly1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Honestly if shes someone quite beautiful or somebody very dear to me, then i will be trap in a dilemma.

She is a very nice lady and i felt bad not being able to help her. Honestly, if i have the means i will surely help her more then she asked.

So what i did was to tełl her the truth that i dont have the money to help her and she replied "ok" , just one word ,graciously.

Although i did not see her for 2 weeks, thats because i was tired n she was tired too. We still contact each other these two days. This sunday i may meet her again.

So my advice is that its also good to tell her the truth and face the consequences.

Seems like she treat u very nice bro,do treasure her
Old 29-01-2018, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Gd idea.

Actually all these maids lead a very noble lifestyle. Almost all came here to work then sent almost all their money back home and they left very little for themselves. Considering their job being so physically and mentally tough, it was a big sacrifice they endure for the sake of their children and parents back home. They are actually heroes to their own country for they strife overseas to bring back money to their own country.

This was the message she sent me requesting for help.

I just told the maid who asked for money, LP got a few money lender. Always long queue and if she needs the money she will queue up like most of her countrymen did. But becareful, once she really borrow, don't think she has the mean to pay back. Every month will be heading to queue up paying interest only. Might be a suffering route for her, run as far as u can. She only has to blame why she has such a money face family
Got one time, really no more fish to eat. Seeing the queue so long, thinking to ask one of them to go bonk then I pay them. But thinking they might be asking for more than I willing to pay.
Also, seeing more very old man fishing there nowadays. Might be shifting from last time Geylang and now to there, heard most old man like it raw.
Old 29-01-2018, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Just sharing this indo maid work in the east.
Very jovial and happy personality.
Not yet make appt to meet her outside but have met her in person in her condo.
A pretty milf.
When i propose to meet her outside, she say she shy.

Old 30-01-2018, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 8
shijinan is a Helpful and Caring Samstershijinan is a Helpful and Caring Samstershijinan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
agree bro, we pay hotel + meal + topup. for me max $50 ok and i also not like FOC type.

1 maid ask borrow $1000 and say pay back $300 every month, block her lao
I meant i give the girl $50 per meet. Hotel n simple meals i still pay. i feel shortchanging them if less but that's just me especially when they are nice w good attitude. Only interested in slim n under 30yos

Last edited by shijinan; 30-01-2018 at 05:13 PM.
Old 30-01-2018, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3425 / Power: 20
hotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 30-01-2018, 02:10 PM
Samster

hotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 30-01-2018, 02:11 PM
Samster

Old 30-01-2018, 02:12 PM
Samster

Old 30-01-2018, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
lurkergriff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros, dont be stupid.

no such thing as a pinoy maid who loves u.

they only want your money.

ive had enough experiences with pinoy women to know that they will cook up a whole fat tale to con your money.

its a pinoy thing. "oh i need to top up, i need to buy this, my sister need to study, my brother accident, my father poor health"

one simple rule: stop being a dumb fucktard carrothead.

pinoys are all fucking scammers. ok fine not all but 99.5% are.

dont try to believe for one sec that you got the 0.5%. always practise caution and assume they are the cheating majority. because they usually are.

i havent given a pinoy a single cent. i dont bonk maids but i bonk beautiful pinoy women. the asks are all the same. so dont be fucking roberts.
Old 30-01-2018, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurkergriff View Post
bros, dont be stupid.

ive had enough experiences with pinoy women to know that they will cook up a whole fat tale to con your money.

its a pinoy thing. "oh i need to top up, i need to buy this, my sister need to study, my brother accident, my father poor health"

dont try to believe for one sec that you got the 0.5%. always practise caution and assume they are the cheating majority. because they usually are.

i havent given a pinoy a single cent. i dont bonk maids but i bonk beautiful pinoy women. the asks are all the same. so dont be fucking roberts.
Bro, I still believe many are good at heart. They are greedy, lairs cos of their kampong people and families. First time I heard when a few maid told me the term, their extended family. no matter maid or not maid, pinay is still pinay. where can we get 2 hours cheap cheap unlimited hard banging type of bonk and without complaining, and to some who like it raw, their wish is always about over 95% granted. If it's not their greedy family, given some their look, I believe many will rather married them than the local women.
Old 31-01-2018, 04:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 12
arl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of light

Cant agree more bro. You nailed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurkergriff View Post
bros, dont be stupid.

Old 31-01-2018, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

the rule of thumb is,....

Once the conversation touches on $$$, its time to find the exit asap. BUT, make sure the pussy is conquered asap before time drags on to allow such $ talks surface.. So its a matter of who is faster..
Old 31-01-2018, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

This Maid that I ups last Sunday very funny..
Before meeting almost everyday whatsapp.
After our last Sunday meet up she machiam MIA liao...
Her face was 8/10
Her neh neh was 11/10 (very big and juicy 36D-E)
Her cibai was hairless and fleshly pink
Her fucking style was all positions possible
Her BBBJ with lots of licking with alternative deep throating
Before meet up she said no putting inside but once paint, she demand almost immediately to insert in.
2 shoots within 2 hours a must for her

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 31-01-2018, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 13
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
Bro, I still believe many are good at heart. They are greedy, lairs cos of their kampong people and families. First time I heard when a few maid told me the term, their extended family. no matter maid or not maid, pinay is still pinay. where can we get 2 hours cheap cheap unlimited hard banging type of bonk and without complaining, and to some who like it raw, their wish is always about over 95% granted. If it's not their greedy family, given some their look, I believe many will rather married them than the local women.
Bro Timetogo,
this I fully agreed with you, i had helped some maids too, some I had bonked with them & some I have not, some had went back to filipine but they still msg me once a while whenever they are in their town cos most of them they dont have wifi or data at their home town. Most of the maids working oversea are either separated, single mother or widow, it is not easy for them to work oversea, to leave their kids & family at home. Some of the maids I chatted had their house damaged during the recently thunderstorm in filipine. I only help them if they can proved they are telling the truth, to me it is just money, I can work hard to earn it back but to them sometime it is life & death, and just a small sum of money it may bring some happiness, laugther & some light to them. Of course there are some who just want your money but we are the one who approached them first not them so we cant blame them totaly, they have needs to take care. My conclusion is treat them well & they will treat u well back. I will like to marry a pinay instead of our local girls if I was not married. I believe most bro would agreed too once you start to understand them well. No offence to all bros, that is only my personal view on them. Have a nice Wednesday bros.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1