The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 23-03-2019, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10425 / Power: 19
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by arigatomf View Post
Been lurking around sammyboy for quite a few months now and decided to try looking for maids after hearing many success stories on how easy it is to pick up maids. Managed to chat up one maid and met her the next day for a movie. Raba raba her during the movie and rubbed her with her clothes on and she was getting a little excited. Tried to unbutton her jeans afterwards but she kept resisting (she told me later that she was scared people see). After we went home she told me I made her really horny and now she wants to go hotel
Anyone wants update from me, still got some details not shared
Thanks for all the tips bros!
Do share bro!

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Old 23-03-2019, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Final segment of kyi kyi

Old 24-03-2019, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nosolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post

Final segment of kyi kyi

Can you share her contact
Old 24-03-2019, 02:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Final segment of kyi kyi

Wow! Damn powerful!! Thanks for sharing the pic. From the girl’s expression, she machiam smashed by a huge dick.

Clap clap
Old 24-03-2019, 03:07 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
cham is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by allandse View Post
Sometimes, very funny when bros ask questions here...where to find maid, how to find maid....if u read through this thread, so much information is already provided. To be honest, I got hooked into maids just 3 months ago when I started reading this thread. Before that, I only visited this thread to look at maids pics, fantasize and PCC!!

It took me a whole month to bed my first maid!!! And ever since that, I have been fucking maids every Sunday almost religiously!!!! Sometimes RTF, sometimes new ones. People keep asking if it is free. There is no such thing as a free lunch. You have to take out some money here and there but then choice is yours.

I never physically went to CP or LP to hunt maids though I think if I do, my success rate would be even more higher and one Sunday per week won't be enough!! I only use apps like MiChat and Skout! Both of these had the most number of maids.

You need to put some effort to chat, exercise a bit of patience. The most toughest part is for them to give you the first reply. Once she replied, that means the fish is almost in the net. Then it's down to u to keep her interested with the way u chat. But also take note that they are maids and will be busy with work etc. You get fast answers when they are free and no answers when they are busy...so then again, patience.

Some maids don't like to chat but may want to talk. Somewhere along the way, you have to figure it out and change to talking to her. Most are free at night after 10 so that is the best time to chat with them. So even prefer video calls. Personally, I never do video calls and have never done. But up to you.

Don't ever start conversations like, I want to meet you, I want to fuck you...let's go hotel etc... These are not FLs. They are normal people with dignity. Just that they are from different background and hence, they are here to make a living. So don't treat them any differently from how you treat a Singapore girl/ lady. Don't send nude pics, cock pics immediately. Reserve this for later when things are built up to such an extent where she requests for it or voluntarily shares her nude pics with u or upon request.

At the end of it, it's her choice if she wants to chat with you, fuck you etc. I have had maids who block me. One even asked me if I am indian. When I said yes, she said she looking for black man. Her frens told her black man take good care of them. She is probably looking for a 10 inch dick but told me so politely!!!

But at the end of the day, there are thousands of fishes in the ocean. Cast your net far and wide and u are sure to catch a few every fucking time! All the best bros!!!
What do I reply if they ask about marriage? I have many bad experiences after telling that I am married. Even if I didn’t, they can Guess and the contact stopped there. Any suggestions?
Old 24-03-2019, 03:40 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
cham is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by allandse View Post
And yesterday morning, this Pinoy maid whom I have been in touch for the past week text me asking me whether want to meet at 11 am. Fast hand fast leg, quickly took half day off and met her at Kovan MRT. Quickly go to Amber Hotel. Looks wise, she ok only. But good service. Solid BBBJ. Anyway did 2 rounds and send her back before heading to office. She never allow to take pic but took this boob pic. Very nice and succulent boobs!

Boss, nice boobs. Can share contact?
Old 24-03-2019, 07:33 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Final segment of kyi kyi

Very fair skin, pretty.
Old 24-03-2019, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

good day bros

Cock servicing day again . Not that I want to, but being force to

Ah pek have 2 session today, hope strong to last out

Enjoy Bonking bros

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 24-03-2019, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1934 / Power: 18
2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future

Bro they also have their needs. Just tell them the true. If u are married. If they don't like just move on. Many out there. Enjoy
Old 24-03-2019, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2335 Man View Post
Bro they also have their needs. Just tell them the true. If u are married. If they don't like just move on. Many out there. Enjoy
Up u bro. 😊
Old 24-03-2019, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19775 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Hunting / Bonking Sunday

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 24-03-2019, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
boon_5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone going to hunt today at OT? Newbies here
Old 24-03-2019, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
good day bros

Cock servicing day again . Not that I want to, but being force to

Ah pek have 2 session today, hope strong to last out

Enjoy Bonking bros
Being force to? Lucky son of the gun!

Thank you
Old 24-03-2019, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 18
blueheat is one of the Best!blueheat is one of the Best!blueheat is one of the Best!blueheat is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Screwing maids

Hi bros
Continuing from one of my earlier threads previously meet maids go hotel never do sex just touching and kissing only. Until bros say just go with the flow which i did with this new maid now addicted. Kudos to one of the bro say one u cross the line cannot turn back lol Now go sunday servicing. I think the main reason why so addictive is they put ur satisfaction as their priority rather than themselves which is so satisfying hahaha happy hunting bros...
Old 24-03-2019, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 20
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cham View Post
What do I reply if they ask about marriage? I have many bad experiences after telling that I am married. Even if I didn’t, they can Guess and the contact stopped there. Any suggestions?
I believe there are 2 ways...one u be honest, tell them u are married and u are looking for GF on the side...those looking for money, no problem. Those not looking for money but just cocks to fuck them on regular basis...those principled one will ignore u....fuck them. They are others who don't mind...especially if you have other plus points like...u look good, u talk sweet, u are just a nice guy etc..

You can also tell them u are married but come up with more lies.. wife travelling out on biz so no time with her...Wife and u separated and she in Malaysia...u can tell whatever lie u want to give them the idea your cock is available for some hours every week....

Thirdly, u can outright lie about everything to bed these maids...to me, these guys are the real deal...they can fucking lie about everything sweet talk and fuck these maids without taking out a single dollar...

These are my personal variations...they can be many permutations on the above...do wat you are comfortable with...trust me, there are many ways to skin a cat....and I assure you, you will definitely land a maid's pussy in no time!!! There are tons out there bro!! Cheers!!!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1