The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2024, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
oni4tests3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bad Experience with Filipino FL

Had a very bad experience over the weekend. Just want to write about my experience so others are aware.

Was in the mood to look for Filipino FL and was searching in Michat. Found a few but mostly are ladyboy (i'm not against them just not my preference). Finally found a nice profile and the photos she sent were also so good. Chatted with her for a while but still couldn't believe she was staying in the same hotel with other ladyboy Filipino FLs (Oxford Hotel Sg). And I thought most of the TS Filipino FL stayed in Supreme Hotel.

Still, i asked her to do a video call and she did a video call with me and her face ans body was really beautiful. Agreed to pay for 250 for 2 shots and then I took a cab and went. Entered the room and the room was in a mess with 2 single beds and all the stuff was everywhere(super messy). She was initially friendly and after a while, she asked for money. I paid 250 then continued to talk. Suddenly while talking she makes a meow sound and then there is a meow reply somewhere from the wardrobe area. I turned my head and she said it was her cat. She meowed again, and there was another reply of meow and that time I already knew there was another person in the room. Just after that thought, suddenly one ladyboy came out from the wardrobe. Scary shit man.

She just came out and sat on the bed opposite and started asking me to pay her 50 since no customer. She was keep pestering me and i was confused and dont know what to do and finally paid her. i told her i would pay but i won't fuck with her. She said ok. After paid i was felt like really fucked up and but then I have no choice since i already paid the first girl. so i felt like fine, let's fuck her then go back.

The service is super bad. no BBBJ, no kiss. She just put the condom and try to blow me hard to cum. but didn't let her, so fucked her for a while. After the first round, the ladyboy came out again and kept asking to order food for them.

I felt so fucked up with this and get up, put on my clothes and went away.

So for bros out there, seems like there is a new hotel for Filipino Ladyboy, it used be Supreme Hotel but now is also the Oxford Hotel (maybe I just got to know this). So in Michat if you guys see ladyboy and filipino FLs are staying in the same hotel (so far Supreme Hotel and Oxford Hotel Bugis) please be careful.
Old 08-04-2024, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 10
weefred is a Helpful and Caring Samsterweefred is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bad Experience with Filipino FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by oni4tests3 View Post
Had a very bad experience over the weekend. Just want to write about my experience so others are aware.

Was in the mood to look for Filipino FL and was searching in Michat. Found a few but mostly are ladyboy (i'm not against them just not my preference). Finally found a nice profile and the photos she sent were also so good. Chatted with her for a while but still couldn't believe she was staying in the same hotel with other ladyboy Filipino FLs (Oxford Hotel Sg). And I thought most of the TS Filipino FL stayed in Supreme Hotel.

Still, i asked her to do a video call and she did a video call with me and her face ans body was really beautiful. Agreed to pay for 250 for 2 shots and then I took a cab and went. Entered the room and the room was in a mess with 2 single beds and all the stuff was everywhere(super messy). She was initially friendly and after a while, she asked for money. I paid 250 then continued to talk. Suddenly while talking she makes a meow sound and then there is a meow reply somewhere from the wardrobe area. I turned my head and she said it was her cat. She meowed again, and there was another reply of meow and that time I already knew there was another person in the room. Just after that thought, suddenly one ladyboy came out from the wardrobe. Scary shit man.

She just came out and sat on the bed opposite and started asking me to pay her 50 since no customer. She was keep pestering me and i was confused and dont know what to do and finally paid her. i told her i would pay but i won't fuck with her. She said ok. After paid i was felt like really fucked up and but then I have no choice since i already paid the first girl. so i felt like fine, let's fuck her then go back.

The service is super bad. no BBBJ, no kiss. She just put the condom and try to blow me hard to cum. but didn't let her, so fucked her for a while. After the first round, the ladyboy came out again and kept asking to order food for them.

So for bros out there, seems like there is a new hotel for Filipino Ladyboy, it used be Supreme Hotel but now is also the Oxford Hotel (maybe I just got to know this). So in Michat if you guys see ladyboy and filipino FLs are staying in the same hotel (so far Supreme Hotel and Oxford Hotel Bugis) please be careful.
Hahaha this sounds like something i would do when my wife bring guys home sia hahahaa. Funny af. Sad for you if it's real, but i had a laugh.
Question is, did you manage to get hard with a ladyboy watching you? Is he/her pretty?
Old 08-04-2024, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 15
Leuven deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLeuven deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

You should post the link/id here.
Old 08-04-2024, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:

This kind of review is shit fuck useless. U come here and post this for fuck? So, u got ripped off or had a bad experience. U come here to vent, is that it? If u have bad experience, then come here and at least warn the bros. What is the name of this bitch on michat? Give a description of her. Her room number. A description of the lady boy, etc. Do all this so other bros don't suffer the same fate. This is the purpose of this forum. That bros can exchange info and then ACT ON IT. We cannot act on it here because u provide no fucking info. So now, other bros could be getting the same bad experience. Got it?
Old 09-04-2024, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
DominantGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Your experience sounds scary. A normal person will be scared unless the bro is a gangster or ah beng la.
Old 09-04-2024, 05:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Brennan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The pinoy was quite scheming, waiting for the money handover before the ladyboy came out.

Not sure if you used your own regular number or social app, but if not, should reveal her here for a good warning.
Old 09-04-2024, 06:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8255 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Just one bad experience only. Why not try more or fly there to try more.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 09-04-2024, 12:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
icekittenz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:

just go manila look for some alters. Much cheaper and better quality.
Old 09-04-2024, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40202 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

U r lucky if the ladyboy did not film u in action n ask for more $$$

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4
Old 09-04-2024, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jjly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Damn sound scarry .if me maybe i will stop
Old 09-04-2024, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3815 / Power: 18
oldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond repute

hahhaha wtf. if someone comes out of the cupboard, I wont even be in the mood anymore. you still can continue.
Old 09-04-2024, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4665 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

I don’t believe this story
Old 10-04-2024, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 5
CapoBliki is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCapoBliki is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

thanks for details
Old 10-04-2024, 06:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 235 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 3
ahxa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

They have more to lose if you threaten to report police. Just ask the ah gua to leave the room if not call 999. No need to pay extra $50
Old 10-04-2024, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10191 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
I don’t believe this story
Ups u again for sic.. shun bian spread reps..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1